Status: I took this story over from a RainingAmi. Hope you like it. Active ;)

29 Ways to Get Rid of Your Roommate

Disney Movies To Keep the Boredom at Bay

Alex’s POV

Wow, she is really out of it. I’ve never seen Arley act so weird. Like right now, she’s staring at me with big, doe eyes like I’m the freakin’ moon or something!

“Arley.” She just kept staring at me, it’s kinda creepy. “Arley.” I said a little louder. Okay, now it’s like she’s looking through me. “Arley!” I shouted and she refocused on my face.

“Oh hi Alex. What’s up?” Oh dear god. I’ve gotta figure out a way to keep her up. If she keeps zoning out like this, she’s bound to just fall asleep.

“Alright Arley, I’m going to take you to the living room.” She looked back at me, her eyes still slightly unfocused.

“If you pick me up again, I’m going to puke.” I noticed the tinge of green that crossed her already pale face.

“Okay… then we’ll stay here. I still have to clean up your leg anyways. And your nose. And arm.” I turned away to grab the first aid kit that I threw aside to help Arley. I heard rustling and then her throwing up in the sink.

“You looked at it, didn’t you?” She nodded her head and I held her hair back as she finished emptying her stomach. Damn, that must suck to be hemophobic.

"Better?” I said as she cleaned off her face with some water.

Her whole body shook and a cold sweat covered her. I watched her head nod and look up at me. She looks horrible. I caught her, suddenly, before she could collapse.

“I’m tired.” She said and rested her head against my chest.

“You can’t go to sleep, Arley. You have to stay awake.” She just sighed and nodded. I checked the sink and didn’t see anything black so I set her back on the counter. I grabbed the first aid kit while still holding on to her tiny waist and started fixing her leg.

“How do you know how to do all this?” I looked up at her to see her gazing down at me.

“Well, when I was younger and still lived at home, I used to have to take care of my mom. She was schizophrenic, but alert enough that she wouldn’t let us get her help. My grandmother moved in with us when I was about 7 and the episodes started. She’d have violent episodes in which she’d hurt both herself and others, so I quickly learned how to care for injures. Also, I’m a medic major. I want to be a doctor someday.” She just nodded and looked away. I miss Mom but she’s in a better place. So is Dad.

“Okay, I’m done with your leg; now let me get your arm and then your face.” She giggled and looked at me, kicking her legs slightly. I bandaged up her arm after cleaning it and then moved to her face.

“Okay, I need you to look at me now. Try to look at my face and nowhere else.”

“Is it broken?” She fixed my eyes with a deep penetrating stare. It’s a little unnerving so I focused on her nose. I pushed around it and then on it a little, feeling for a break.

“No, it’s not. Your nose is fine.” I cleaned up the blood around her nose. I looked up into her eyes and became transfixed by those beautiful deep azure orbs of hers. With her walls down, I could see everything she’s feeling. She leaned forward again and her eyes fluttered shut.

“Arley, wake up.” I said softly. It kind looks like she wants to kiss me. Nah, she can’t want to kiss me, she hates me. Her eyes fluttered back open but she didn’t lean away.

“What’re you think about?” For some odd reason, I felt as though if I speak too loud, I’ll break the stillness and peace of this moment. She blushed and pulled away slightly.

“Kissing.” That simple word made my heart race. So I was right! Wow… I can’t believe it. I smoothed my thumb across her cheek and put one of my hands behind her neck, still holding on to her waist to keep her up. She leaned into my hand again and smiled at me, her eyes more focused than ever. So I went with my impulses. I took a deep breath and leaned in, connecting our lips. I waited for a response before I moved any further. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me back. I can’t believe this is happening!

After who knows how many long, blissful moments, I pulled back.

“Wow…” she whispered and looked up at me. She pulled me towards her again, but I had to stop her. Why, do you ask? Because I’m taking advantage of her! I can’t believe I just did that!

“Alex, are you okay?” Her eyes brimmed with tears and she looked heart broken. Damn, I’ve still, somehow, managed to hurt her more.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I just think I should move you to the living room.”

“Okay!” her face lit back up and she reached out to me like a child. I picked her up bridal style again and she leaned against my chest again. This is why I love picking her up and why I didn’t let her walk anywhere. She’s so adorable and so cuddly when she’s picked up. Or at least when she’s picked up when she’s half out of it. I don’t give a damn what other guys say, this guy does like to cuddle.

I carried her into the living room and set her on the couch, careful to levitate her leg on the coffee table to keep it from bleeding. Her cuts aren’t that deep, any deeper and I would’ve taken her to the hospital. “So what do you wanna do?” I asked. She leaned back against the arm of the couch and put her leg in my lap. I lifted it up and put a pillow under it.

“Let’s watch The Emperor’s New Groove!” She giggled. I laughed and got up to put the movie in.

“Umm, where is it?” I don’t own that movie, so she must if she wants to watch it.

“I’ll get it!’ She jumped up off the couch and made to dash to the room. I grabbed her before she could get very far.

“Oh no you don’t! I’ll go get it and you can sit back on the couch.” She pouted and walked back to the couch.

“Sit down.” She sat down with all the attitude that I’d expect the sane Arley to have.

“Okay now, where is it?!” I walked into the bedroom.

“On the bookshelf, by the closet.” I grabbed the movie and walked back into the living room. After I put the movie in and settled back down on the couch with Arley. The beginning credit started and she began quoting the movie. Somehow, I just can’t find it annoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooo sorry I haven't posted in forever. I've just been so busy with work that I don't have the time anymore. But I'm trying to get better. Right now I'm sick and can't talk. It's probably because of all the stress. My mom is taking this sickness to the extreme though. Apparently I can't do anything for myself. Oh well, here's a new chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it.