Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Twelve.

“No!” Brendon yelled playfully, “I'm the soda addict here! Not you!”

“No! I am!” I yelled back.

“Noooo!” he yelled getting up from his food. I was laughing like crazy.

“Ok! Fine! You are the soda addict!” I finally said giving up.

“Yes!!!!!!” he yelled as I heard the front door open. I knew it had to be my mother. I was surprised to see her home so early.

“Mom? Why are you home so early?” I asked.

“Oh they let me off, I still get paid but they let me off for today.” she said giving me a hug.

“Oh.” I said.

“Hey Brendon.” she said.

“Hey Vicky.” he said back.

My mom and Brendon were close, there was a time where he practically lived here, and she didn't care, she thinks of him basically like a son. So that's cool, very cool.

“We got you food!” I said.

“Yay! Food!” my mom said. She was mature when she needed to, but very goofy too. I loved that about her. She was happy now, finally happy now that my sperm donation worker is gone.

“It's Chinese!” Brendon said.

“Yay!” she said grabbing the food out of the fridge and reading the note I wrote on it. “Wow, you guys rock.”

She took the food out and it was still warm, so she sat with us at the table as we all ate.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooo sorry It's short and I havn't updated in a while.
Comments = fast updates