Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Thirteen.

The weekend was coming to a close and I was not looking forward to school. Being seventeen sucked. You were old enough to drive but you were still a minor and you can't do anything, you have to still live at home, when your eighteen you can do a lot of stuff. Buy cigarettes, porn (legally), get a tattoo, vote, the list goes on.

I needed to get myself some good grades so I can get into a college, just to make my mom proud. She wants the best for me. I mean college isn't that important to me but I just really want to make my mother proud.

My plans might change. If they do, then let it be.

I woke up on a groggy Monday morning to my very messy blonde hair. I grabbed some random shirt and some black skinny jeans. My friends always told me that I get dressed like some guys. I just grab whatever is around. I put on some makeup and my converse and went downstairs. Like the morning before my mom was in the kitchen making breakfast. Ever since my dad left she and I both have been happier.

“Hello Sky.” she said giving me a hug.

“Hey mom.” I said hugging her back.

“How did you sleep?”

“Good. How did you?” I said.

“Great actually.” she said.

“Great.” she said.

“Sweet.” I said.

I ate the food my mom had made and went out to my car. I threw my backpack into the back of the car and went to pick up Teressa. She doesn’t have a car and she hates riding the bus, so we carpool to school. I went slowly over the bump that I always hit. When I pulled into her driveway she came out the door and came into my car.

“Hey girly!” she practically screams at me.

“Hey... someone is in a good mood today.” I said.

“Yeah I don't know, I just am.” she replied.

We continued small talk and then pulled into the school parking lot. I started walking inside and then found Brendon. I smiled at him and walked into my homeroom. The only ones who knew about Brendon and I were Teressa and Ryan. I think my mom figured it out.

Oh I hope things don't cause drama. People in high school are so addicted to drama. It's like their form of crack. I mean it's like things can never stay secret. I really do hope things do go well...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry that I haven't undated in forever.
I will update soon and I'm so sorry this is so short.
I'm having terrible writters block and I need some ideas.
Would anyone be interested in a prequal of this story because I am thinking about writting one.

Happy new years everone! :D