Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

Noticed By Number Thirteen

Chapter 2
[Bella POV]

What was I doing back in Detroit? The last time I was here was with my mother when I was 6, so I could see family on her side, but that doesn't explain why I'm here now or why Dad had bothered to get game tickets for Red Wings games, when I had to fly all the way from Tuscany, Italy to see them. But whatever the first game he got me tickets for is tonights game against the St. Louis Blues.

•••

Dad had gotten me glass seats for every game, and I had a feeling that these seats were going to be worth it tonight. Which it was since a fight happen right in front of me. Thanks Dad.

During the whole game one of the players kept checking me out. Number 13. Hmmmm... I'll have to find out who that is. The last name says Datsyuk but that can't be right. One of my favorite players can't be checking me out right now. I kept following him around on the ice the with my eyes, smiling whenever he smiled at me.

About half-way through the game one of the security guard gave me a message, saying to go down to the locker room after the game. The guard wouldn't tell me who has sent the message along, but I'm guessing it was the Russian. As he was the only one noticing me tonight. I smiled to myself at this thought. I said thank you to the guard, trying to hide my accent but failing, I guess I'll have to work on that.

Detroit had won the game, 5-0. Everyone was cheering, me being one of them. As I was waiting around, I decided to go and get a jersey shirt, I got one with Datayuk's number and name on it, since I wasn't as big a fan for anyone else. I also decided to get a normal jersey. I got up to pay, and the chick running the register said that it had already been paid for. I gave her a confusing look, and just walked away letting it go.

I started heading down to the locker room. I sat against the wall, going into a daze.

'I was back home in Tuscany sitting under the sun like every other day, but today I could here Mom and Dad fighting over something, but the weren't talking in Italian. They were talking in English, that never happens, not unless it's really bad....'

Someone tapped my shoulder, taking me out of my memories. I looked up it was Datsyuk. "You Isabella?" I nodded, not knowing what to say to him. He pulled me into the locker room and introduced me to everyone on the team. The last person being his best friend Zetterburg. He left me to sit on the bench while Zetterburg and him left for a little bit. They were gone for about 15 minutes. When they came back, they came back with another girl. I could tell by the looks of her that she was French. Oh...This is not going to be good.