Status: New.

Emo Prince Meets Emo Princess and They Drown the World With Their Emoness

five.

Someone was singing that one song by the Black Veil Brides to him, adding a couple of growls to emphasis their broken hearted soul. He could relate with them too. He related with everyone just ‘cause he’s H@RDC0R3 @W3$0M3 S3333X like that.

Ha. Virgin.

He opened his eyes just a crack.

Wtf?

The girl who sat in front of him was wearing an MCR shirt, eyes rimmed with black kohl – oh my gawd, she even did her makeup better than he ever could! – and a pair of skinnies over her… tail? Either he was tripping acid or was really tipping over the line of life and death. Death felt good, though. He, like, loved to trip over it. He tripped over the line many times. It made him feel so numb.

Eric gurgled along with the girl, coughing out some salty sea water before jolting up, pretending that he was holding a mic – which was close to being down his throat for that emphasis on how broken he was – as he sang, “WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA! I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!” He headbanged a little along with his singing.

He literally scared the skinnies off the girl with his horrendous singing. She dragged herself back into the sea with her green tail. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes again to sob and wail – don’t all of these shit emo/scene bands keep their eyes closed the entire time their singing? – were the skinnies flying from the girl’s tail and onto his lap.

His breath hitched as he held the skinnies against his chest, like it was a gift from the Gods, screaming up to the Heavens, “THANK YOU FOR THE SCARS, THE GUILT, AND THE PAIN AND EVERY TEAR I’VE NEVER CRIED! I SAID THAT I DON’T NEED YOU BUT I AM A LIAR! I SWEAR I DO! I DO! FEELS LIKE YOU COULD KISS MY TERMINAL IMPERFECTIONS AWAY! YOU MAKE ME WANNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Just like all the other times, he stopped, falling dramatically to his knees, tears staining his already tear-stained face, clutching the skinnies to his chest. Yep, and just like the last time, he huffed and puffed like a bull.

I’m going to marry her, he decided, sobbing some more.

-

The majordomos who scoured the kingdom in search for their misunderstood prince were more than happy to drag him back to the Palace if he stopped his incessant screaming and crying about the girl who left him those skinnies. He wanted her to sing to him those emo BVB songs, to cut themselves together.

When he was back in his Dark Domain of Pain, Eric sobbed, wailed louder and cut deeper than he had before, giving his parents the biggest fucking migraines in the universe. The king barricaded himself in the dining room, a gun on the right of the table and a bottle of whiskey at the left.

He chose the whiskey over the gun.

Can you say LMFAO!?

-

Eric quit crying and wailing for a few moments to drag himself out of his room and onto the spacious balcony. It was a beautiful afternoon – he slept for a while on the beach, yep, still sobbing – and wasted the day away just like he always did, sobbing and crying and bitching and moaning.

Pussy.

“She didn’t like my singing,” he pouted, turning his tear-stained face toward the ocean. He took a deep breath and screamed at no one, “MY HEART BLEEDS NO MORE SINCE IT’S TURNING INTO STONE! YOU GOTTA MOUTH LIKE A RAZOR-BLADE, IT CUTS SO DEEP! SO KISS MY WRISTS MY NECK AND GIVE ME ETERNAL SLEEP! IF LIFE IS SO GREAT, WHY DO YOU ROSES HAVE THORNS?! GAVE UP ALL THEIR HOPE AND WENT BACK INSIDE WITH THE BROKEN HEART AND THEN THE ENGINE DIED! MAYBE IF MY HEART STOPS BEATING IT WON’T HURT THIS MUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH!

He silenced, huffing and puffing like a bull, and retreated back to his room to sob, sob, sob, moan, moan, moan, bitch, bitch, bitch, and cry, cry, cry some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhm. I know that it's not the way that "Part of Your World" happened, but meh x]