Status: New.

Emo Prince Meets Emo Princess and They Drown the World With Their Emoness

seven.

After he was out of tears, Eric made his way into the grand bathroom, armed with a sewing needle. He didn’t know how to sew, but he thought it was pretty H@RDC0R3 of him to jack one of the maids’ sewing needles. He liked anything sharp and pointy.

He shut the door, positioned his iPod on its iDock – he had an Apple fetish – cranked it up to the highest level and pressed PLAY. Immediately, the stomach acid churning sound of half-gay mean screaming at the top of their lungs into the hidden mics in their throat filled the room.

He pouted – not because he was going to cry – and stared into the mirror to make sure that the lip piercing would look just right. He didn’t care to mark the spot. He wanted it now!

After about ten breathes – and a finger jammed down his throat – he stuck the thick sewing needle into the right side of his lip. Oh my fucking gawd, how H@RDC0R3 is that!

Yet totally gay.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” he screamed loudly enough for England, Denmark, Sweden, Germany and the entire continent to hear twice, including the echo. More emo tears poured down his already tearstained face as he marveled at the awesomeness that was his new lip piercing. He tried to smile, only to have the needle jam into his gums, but instead, released another angry tirade of emo quotes that he found from Google.

Amateur piercings are in…?

Because he was just really cool like that, he pulled the needle out with such force that he spewed, “IT USED TO BE THE REASON I BREATHED! BUT NOW IT’S CHOKING ME UP! YOUR LIES CONSUME ME! WITH EVERY BREATH I’M BURNING! OH, HOW I BELIEVED THE TRUTH WAS IN YOUR EYES! BE STILL MY TONGUE! FOR I KNOW NOT WHAT TO SAY! MY LIFE IS LIVED IN DARKNESS AND HERE I WILL REMAIN! AN EMPTY PROMISE FILLS MY VEINS WITH LIES! I HURT MYSELF JUST SO I CAN FEEL ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

This time, he didn’t huff and puff like a bull. He just poked himself again on the other side of his lip.

And on his eye brow and cheek and septum.

Attention whore.

-

Unlike all the other prominent princes and young kings – that were obviously better than he was – Eric didn’t have a dog with a fancy name, like Maxwell or Hedrick. He didn’t have a dog at all.

He didn’t like dogs, only bats. He actually trapped a bat in one of his mother’s antique cages and forgot to feed it. He stuck the dead thing in his mother’s soup the next morning. He laughed when she fainted. He laughed when the ambulance crew stuck an IV in her arm.

Then he went and cried about his parents not loving him.

He decided to “get out and see the world” like his father told him, but in his state, he wanted to wander the beach by himself. He poked at the washed-up jellyfishes with a piece of driftwood and had a lol moment when they didn’t respond to their torment.

He thought of what would happen if one of the other princes were here, touring the kingdom with their young queens. They were probably so jealous of him, how he doesn’t have to take care of anyone but his lowly, sexy self. He didn’t want a prissy girl; he wanted a girl just like him.

But the problem was, he had a little issue with his sexuality. He often looked up gay porn and actually liked it. He thought it was cool to label himself as “bi”, just like the other scene-y, scene-y, emo-y kiddies that added him on Myspace for his sexy ass looks and awesome follow trains.

He sat down next to the jelly that he named BeckieBrutalzBonessssss. He thought it was a sexy ass name for a sexy ass jelly.

How gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-huh.