Status: New.

Lack of Color.

Ten.

John.

“What’s going on between you and my sister?”

I looked over at Tim who was staring at me intensely. I just looked down at the cup I was pouring the alcohol in and then gave him a shrug.

“Nothing man, why?”

“You guys are always together, even now.”

I looked over at Erin standing there all alone against the wall, beer in hand. Dressed in a short orange skirt that showed off her amazing legs with a black top that hung low and tight on her small frame. I looked back at Tim with a laugh.

“Dude in all honesty, we’re just hanging out. We both needed someone and we’re the only ones that know how each other feels”, I said looking over at the sad girl standing there faking a smile to everyone.

“You promise that’s it?” No.

“Yes Tim, I promise.”

He just nodded before patting my back. I walked out to the back and stood there next to Erin, watching Justin and Halvo sing to some shitty rap song on the radio. I looked over at her with a smile, and she gave me a weak smile back.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, just thinking”, she said finishing off the beer putting it down on the table next to us.

“About us leaving tomorrow?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“Don’t worry; time will go by fast and we’ll be back home. No need to worry beautiful.”

“Can you stay with me?”

I looked down at her, her eyes piercing into mine. I just wanted to grab her and kiss her, but I held it back. I just shook my head, wishing to give her the answer both of us wanted. She nodded her head and walked off to grab another beer. I watched her down a beer after beer, drinking more than just about everyone here. I watched her stumble around, looking a mess with a cigarette in hand. I watched her sit there, sobering up before grabbing another beer and getting back to the level she just came down from. I watched as she argued with her brother and then walked out from the backyard to the front. Tim looked at me for some help and I nodded putting my half drunken beer on the counter. I walked out seeing Erin walking out in the middle of the street and sitting down. I watched her with my eyebrows furring together. I walked out taking a seat next to her; she just looked at me before putting out her cigarette. I took a seat next to her, the buzz of mine taking over my actions.

“My brothers annoying”, she said fixing Garrett’s hat that was on her head. “He won’t leave me alone, I can take care of myself”, she said scrunching up her nose looking cute as can be.

“He’s just worried.”

“I’m fine”, she said waving her arms around making me laugh. “Don’t laugh!” she yelled jumping on me covering my mouth.

I caught her in my arms just staring at her, holding her in place on my lap. She smiled down at me taking her hand from my face with a laugh.

“Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?”

“No”, I said shaking my head hoping she would.

That’s when her smile came out on her lips, she leaned in kissing my lips softly before pulling away staring down at me. That’s when I grabbed her soft face pulling her into me, kissing her rougher. Our tongues fighting for dominance of the kiss. I pulled away, resting my forehead against her, gasping for breath.

“Can we go to your room?” I found myself asking and to my delight she nodded her head.

She stumbled to get up and I did the same, but just held on to her hand. We stumbled up the stairs and into her room, locking the door behind us. Once the door was snapped to a lock, her lips were pressed against mine. Lips pressed against each others, our hands roaming each other’s body. I griped her but, pulling her up so her legs could wrap around my waist. Her lips going down from my lips down to my neck, sucking softly. Clothes were removed and once our hips met, I couldn’t control myself. After all said was done, I looked over at the beautiful sleeping girl next to me. My head spinning from the amount of alcohol I consumed and the realization of what had just happened. Her best friend? Emily’s fucking best friend. Erin Kirch, Erin Kirch was making me fall in love all over again. I couldn’t handle it, so I left. I left the beautiful girl in bed naked all alone. I fucked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think? Please (:

I'm working on a new John O'Callaghan story, i know i'm coming up with these stories like crazy. But if you'd like to be apart of it, just let me know.

Also read the new story, it way more uplifting then this one hahaha.
Lasting Impression.