Status: New.

Lack of Color.

Eighteen.

John.

“I see a little silhouette of a man. Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango. Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me!”

I looked over at Erin singing at the top of her lungs. We sang together, she was the only person I know that would sing Queen with me. I just laughed as we reenacted Wayne’s World; we had to wipe our tears once we got to Sonic. We ordered our food, sitting in the car letting her IPod play all the weird shit he had on it.

“Can I have some?”

She reached over taking a fry from my lap and placing it in her mouth. I just laughed looking over at her. She just gave me a big grin in response.

“Go on ahead.”

“Oh thank you John.”

I looked over at her, her skin so much duller than it used to. Her nicely tanned skin was now as pale as ever. I reached over at the scratch marks on her face, brushing my hand over it. She twitched back making me pull my hand back.

“You look tired.”

“I am.”

“You should have told me, I could have just let you sleep.”

“Its fine, I was hungry more than I was tired.”

I just gave her a smile and continued to eat my food. After we ate we went back to her house, lying down in her bed. I grabbed her waist pulling her into me, kissing her cheek. I looked into her eyes, pressing my forehead against hers.

I don’t know what came over me but I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips and then pulled away suddenly. She gave me a smile leaning in and kissing my lips, pressing them harder than I did. Our innocent kiss turned into an intense make out. She rolled on top of me, as I sat up in the bed holding to her hips as they grinded into mine.

My hands found their way up her shirt, feeling her skin. She pulled away from my lips and pulled her shirt over her head, throwing it on the floor along with the bra. I couldn’t control myself once my lips pressed against her chest, softly sucking on her nipple hearing her moan in pleasure. My shirt was pulled off along with my jeans. I peeled off her shorts, softly rubbing her through her jeans.

Suddenly we were naked, my dick throbbing from what she was doing with her hands. I looked into her eyes but she was looking everywhere but that. I felt her hand grabbing me once again, and then pushing me into her. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, pushing me deeper and deeper into her. I felt her hips hitting mine, going harder and harder. I tried my hardest not to groan out in pleasure but once I heard those moans leave her lips I couldn’t handle this.

“Harder”, she said against my ear.

I held her hips in place as I trusted up into her, harder. I watched her roll her head back in ecstasy, moaning rather loudly. Her chest in my face, bouncing up and down. When we both finished, we fell back out of breath and our hearts beating out of our chest. I looked over at her but she just turned her back on me. I took this as my cue to grab her into me, holding on to her pressing my lips against her lips giving her soft kisses.

“In the morning, please don’t be gone.”

“I promise”, I said grabbing her hand in mine, giving her neck soft kisses.

I never wanted to leave her side. I heard her breathing calming indicating she was fast asleep. I kissed her neck once before resting my head on the pillow, still having her close in my arms.

“I love you”, I felt myself whisper to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was the sex scene way too descriptive? Sorry if it was ):

Anyways! Thank you all so much for reading!
Special thanks to my favorites!
hellomynameis...
becohhh.
checkyesjuliet
xx_alesanafan_xx