Status: New.

Lack of Color.

Eight.

John.

“Rise and shine.”
My eyes suddenly burned from the bright sunlight that was being entered into my room. I pulled the blankets over my head, like I was some kind of vampire scared of the sunlight.
“John Cornelius O’Callaghan the fifth, get your ass up you emo bitch.”
I looked up seeing Erin standing there with a smirk. I just let out a load groan and buried my head into the pillow. Then I felt my bed move down and a weight on my back, but I didn’t budge.
“Wake up!”
Finally I turned around, holding Erin in place. She was straddling my hips looking down at me with a grin on her face, holding in a laugh, she knew she pissed me off. I looked up at this beautiful girl, getting this feeling in my stomach. I’ve been getting that feeling a lot since I’ve been around Erin. Almost like I wasn’t as lonely as I thought.
“Erin, what the fuck are you doing?”
“Get up, go shower get dressed.”
“Why?”
“Just do as I say!” she yelled with a big smile on her face.
She rolled off of me, fixing her clothes and walking towards the door. I just laughed at how adorable she was. I got out of bed, just in boxers. She stared over at me, her cheeks blushing a bit.
“Good morning John.”
“Good morning Erin.”
She walked out of the room, her vans hitting the wooden floor. I walked into the shower, just standing there letting the warm water hug my body. I finally got out, getting dressed in the normal John wear, as my friends said. I walked down the steps seeing Erin talking to my Mother, a cup of coffee in her hand. Once she saw me, she handed me the cup of coffee with a smile.
“Thanks, morning Mom”, I said still completely confused to why Erin was here.
“Morning John, you two have fun”, my Mom said walking over giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking off.
I looked over at Erin, who sat there on the stool. A smile plastered on her face as she took a sip of her coffee. I took a seat, looking over at her but she didn’t stare back at me.
“So are you going to tell me why you’re here?”
“You need to get out of the house, do something active.”
“Like what?”
“Bumper cars?” she asked looking over at me with a smirk.
“You sure you want to step to this?”
“I’m challenging you.”
“Well let’s go.”
“Let me finish my coffee first”, she said smiling over me.
I just smiled back before bringing the coffee mug to my lips and taking a sip. After we finished we got into her car, and she drove off to the races. I reached over to pay for the tickets, but once again she beat me to it. We got in the cars; she looked over at me with a big smile.
“Ready to get your ass kicked by a girl?”
“Bring it!”
She just laughed; bring a smile on my face. The first genuine smile, in awhile. We watched as the lights flashed 5 4 3 2 1, and we were off. We raced around, trying our hardest to go as fast as possible. I could hear her laugh hard as she passed me over the line. She got out of the car, arms raised in the air.
“I am victorious!”
“I let you win.”
“Bullshit! You tried to run me off the road.”
“If only it worked”, I said getting out looking over at her with a laugh.
“Again?” she asked with a smirk.
“This time I’m not holding back.”
She just laughed n return as we paid for another round; once again she beat me to it. We got in the cars, buckled up and watched the countdown again in anticipation. Once the light turned one we raced out, more intense than before. Our laughs were louder than the engines. Once again she beat me over the line and once again she got out of the car with her arms up in the arm.
“I whooped your ass!” she yelled.
“Whatever, I almost had you.”
“Thank you, thank you”, she said with a bow.
“You’re the fucking champion of the world, get over it”, I said as we walked away from the track, smiles still on our lips.
“Hungry?”
“Yes.”
We walked up to the food stand, getting food. This time I beat her to pay. We took a seat on the benches, digging into our food. Completely quiet, just enjoying the food and the warm sun.
“Thank you.”
“For what?” she asked shoving a French fry in her mouth.
“All of this.”
“Don’t thank me”, she said taking a drink of her smoothie before turning back to me. “I had a lot of fun, most fun I had in awhile.”
“Same here, first time I was able to have a real smile on my face.”
“Good.”
I continued to eat, before looking over at Erin. Watching her eat away, not caring about anything. I couldn’t help but to laugh at the scene. She turned to look at me, giving me the eye.
“Do I have ketchup on my face?”
“Nope.”
“Then why are you laughing?!”
“You just look cute.”
“Really cute, stuffing my face with this heart attack on a stick.”
“I just think you look really cute, now take the compliment and say thank you.”
“Thank you”, she said with a smile.
We looked each other, both of us sharing the same exact smile on our face. I had to pull my eyes off of her, but I would still find myself looking at her beautiful face. What the fuck was I doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are liking it.
Feedback?(:

3 comments= UPDATE.

Another new story hahaha.
Lasting Impression.