Status: This takes the place of Season 6 and all those that follow. Hence why JJ's still here.

Locating the Love She Never Had

I'm Sorry

"You know I've been watching her," Morgan said to JJ as they went to get coffee from the briefing room.
"Who? Leash?"
"Yeah."
"You do know who creepy that sounds, right?"
"You know how I tend to irritate her?"
"Mhm."
"So I decided to watch and profile her to see why I irritate her like I do."
"D you think she may just find you annoying?"
"Nobody finds me annoying," Morgan said pouring himself and JJ each a cup of coffee.
"Thank you. You know it good be your incredible amount of self confidence. Especially if that's something she lacks."
"Remind me again why your not a profiler."

JJ laughed and went back towards her office.

"Try not to spill it this time," Morgan said.
"I will," JJ shouted back.

That is when Matnson arrived. She sat at her desk and started paperwork. She had a lot to do considering she didn't do any yesterday and she was much more involved in this case. Today would be a paperwork day. She is lucky enough to have most weekends off, depending on hoe busy they are. Reid walked in. Matnson waited for him to sit down before approaching him. She was going to apologize. Tell him she was she was sorry Not tell him the extent of her lie. Maybe tell him how she felt. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm sorry," she said.
"There is nothing for you to be sorry for."
"I'm sorry for rejecting you yesterday."
"You can not apologize for how you feel emotionally toward some one."
"Did you just tell me I can't apologize for how I feel?"
"In layman terms that would be an accurate translation."
"OK, but that's not why I'm sorry."
"Then why are you sorry?"
"I'm sorry because I lied about how I feel. Reid, I really like you but I'm so used to following rules I don't know if I can stop."

Reid stood up. He didn't know what he was doing, but he kissed her. She kissed back. It was only a few seconds, but that was all she need to break down the wall of rules.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes," Matnson said.
"Yes What?" Reid asked.
"Yes, I'll do out with you."

She gave Reid and excited hug.

"I suppose I should go back to work."
"I should too."
"Our secret?"
"Our secret."

Matnson smiled and went back to her desk. Not even all the paperwork could kill her mood. She hummed as she worked. JJ, being her best friend in the Bureau, noticed her mood was different from when the last talked.

"Doing anything this weekend?" JJ asked.
"My mom might come visit. She's afraid I'm gonna get killed."
"Exciting."
"What do you want, JJ?"
"I want you to be happy?"
"I was."
"What happened?"
"You came over."

JJ held up her hands in defeat and walked away. Matnson smiled and shook her head. JJ slammed her door, which caught some people's attention. Matnson turned around and got back to work.