Status: This takes the place of Season 6 and all those that follow. Hence why JJ's still here.

Locating the Love She Never Had

Almost everyone from Hotch's team had a troubled life and newest Agent Felica Matnson was no exception. Her father was so consumed in his work he was rarely around. Felica was five before she knew who her father was. When she was ten they divorced and her and her mother moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Three years later, when Felica was thirteen, her father came back asking for their forgiveness. Her mother forgave him, so did Felica. He left a year later. Two months after he left Felica's mother found out she was pregnant. She told Felica she wouldn't tel her father because she didn't need to give another reason to come back. Unbeknown to Felica her mother had called her father before she had even told Felica. Felica promised never to introduce Krystal, her sister, to their father. A promise she had kept.

Felica also follows rules to a 'T'. It's because she grew up with rules being the only thing that was stable. She hung to them and still does today.

So what happens when one troubled soul falls for another? What happens when this scared, young women restarts her life? When she finds comfort in the people she's around? When she re-creates her family?
  1. Profile Me
    September 17, 2012
  2. Felica Matnson
    September 17, 2010
  3. Boy Genius?
    September 17, 2010
  4. It was, eh, Interesting
    September 21, 2010
  5. Yeah KT. No Problem.
    September 23, 2010
  6. Hey Krysie
    October 1, 2010
  7. This is the Longest Night Ever
    October 2, 2010
  8. Playa
    October 2, 2010
  9. Mom I Gotta Go
    October 4, 2010
  10. Reid, Your Cute and Funny and Really Smart-
    October 7, 2010
  11. I'm Sorry
    October 8, 2010
  12. Morning
    November 8, 2010
  13. Lucy, We Went To Elementary School Together
    November 12, 2010
  14. Fine
    November 12, 2010
  15. Hello Garcia
    November 13, 2010