Status: This takes the place of Season 6 and all those that follow. Hence why JJ's still here.

Locating the Love She Never Had

Hey Krysie

Matnson was standing in the airport by baggage claim. She was bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet. Reid was next to her, quietly mumbling something that made no sense to her. He was there because her car had not wanted to start and they live quite close to each other. He's also a sweet heart who happily drove her to the DC Airport at eleven PM. Matnson watched. She twirled her brunette hair in her fingers. She heard a rush of people. Her brown eyes darted back and forth. She saw a blonde girl, who was probably a few inches shorter then her. The girl turned and Matnson saw extremely recognizable blue eyes. The girl spotted her and Matnson waved her down. They girl came running through the people giving Matnson a hug.

"Hey Leash."
"Hey Krysie."
"It's KT."
"It's what ever I feel like calling you. Now go get your bag."

Her sister took off for her stuff.

"You could've introduced yourself," Matnson said to Reid.
"Sorry," he said. "When your used to Hotch introducing you sometimes forget."

She smiled. She had already started to forget to introduce herself to other people. KT came back with a small suitcase.

"Kyrsie, this is Dr. Spencer Reid. My car wouldn't start. He's also our ride home so be nice."

KT and Reid both smiled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" she asked.

Reid cheeks went a slight shade of pink.

"No," Matnson said. "He's just a co-worker who lived near by and didn't mind driving me here. Come on let's go. I'm tired. I"m sure Reid is too."

"Actually, after years of this job, my body can function quite well on minimal sleep," he commented.

"Good to know," KT mumbled under her breath.

Matnson was getting used to Reid's random and sometimes useful facts. They still bothered her a little but she stopped making rude comments about them like KT had. She could tell by the reaction of her teammates they where pretty used to it too. Less Prentiss then everyone else, but she still tolerates him quite well. They threw KT's bag in the back of Reid's car. Matnson climbed in the passenger's seat, Reid obviously drove, and KT got in the back. Reid was rarely allowed to drive at the BAU. He was a little shaky but he got KT and Matnson home safe.

"This is your room."
"There's a curtain for a door?"
"I will get you a real door if this becomes a regular habit of yours."
"It could be. I'll see how this weekend goes."
"I actually think it's good for you to stay here."
"Me too, but my brain is telling me it's 11 and the clock says 12. What is on TV?"

KT jumped onto her sister's couch and flipped on the TV. Matnson rolled her eyes, but sat next to her sister. KT flipped through a few channels.

"Frickin' channels are different," she mumbled loud enough Matnson heard her.

She flipped through a few channels.

"Ooh. CSI: New York."

KT set the remote down and got comfortable.

"You just love these shows, don't you?"
"Um, yeah. You don't?"
"I don't have much time for TV anymore."
"This job is gonna destroy you, isn't it?"
"No. I will not allow this job to consume me like it to Dad."
"Wait! You have the same job as Dad did?"
"No. I just mean I won't let this job consume me like Dad let his."
"Really Leash?"
"Yeah."
"Alright."
"You only dropping it 'cause it's back from commercial."
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh."

They quietly watched CSI:NY.

"I knew it was her."
"Did not."
"I figured it out like half an hour ago."
"No way."

Matnson's phone rang. She put up one finger.

"Yeah. Yeah. OK. Mhm. Bye Hotch."

She hung up.

"I have to go to work. You need behave while I'm gone."
"You promised you won't work!"
"I'm sorry Krysie. I have to."
"You going to end up like Dad."

There was a light tap on her door. She went to find Reid there. She smiled.

"I figured you might want a lift."
"Thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Subscribers could you please leave your name on the comments so I know who to thank.

-Leasha