Status: This takes the place of Season 6 and all those that follow. Hence why JJ's still here.

Locating the Love She Never Had

Playa

"Hey Gorgeous where you goin'?" Morgan asked.
"Bathroom. Be back in a few," Garcia answered.
"Oh, Baby Girl I wasn't talking to you."
"Excuse me? Oh my God!"

She then left for the bathroom.

"Playa," Matnson whispered.
"What?" Morgan asked.
"Nothing. I'm going home. My sister's waiting and I told her I didn't have to work today. Goodbye."

She waved an obnoxious-in-your-face goodbye and left home to her sister. When she got there her sister was on the couch watching something on Disney.

"You promised you didn't have to work," KT said, not taking her eyes of the TV.
"I'm sorry Krysie. How 'bout I don't take a nap and we go out to eat tonight."
"All right!"
"Let me take a quick shower. You can do what ever you need to get ready."
"Where are we going?"
"Just to this little diner every one goes to after work."
"Okay."

She skipped off to her room and Matnson went to take a quick shower and get dressed. It was about quarter to six when they were both dressed and ready. Matnson grabbed her purse and they took off to the little diner. It was a self-seat and Matnson quickly recognized Morgan, Prentiss, and Garcia. She lead her sister to the other side of the diner, away from her co-workers. Her private life was supposed to stay private, no matter what Morgan said about them being family. They sat at a booth. KT sat on the side so she faced Matnson's co-workers. She couldn't see then, though, because of how high the booths were.

"So'd you catch the guy?"
"Wouldn't have come home if we hadn't."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Do like it? Your job?"
"Yup."
"What's up with these one word answers?"
"It's just that when we were there we found another girl who wasn't connected to the case. She was young and...we couldn't stay to figure out who did it to her."

The waitress came and they ordered.

"What time does your flight leave tomorrow?"
"10."
"PM?"
"Mhm."
"That puts you home at about 10:20."

It was silent. No one spoke. It was truly silent. There was the noise of the other customers and, even though they were behind her, she picked out Morgan's voice like he was right there. Of course he wasn't, but she heard his voice so loud and clear. Quiet minutes past and her co-workers left right has KT and Matnson's food was coming. They ate and left. The car relatively quiet. It was about seven when they got home.

"What's on TV?" KT asked, dropping to the couch.
"Is that all you do?"
"Watch TV? Yes."
"What about you Ipod I got you?"
"Mom made leave it at home."
"So you got a bf?"
"Bf?"
"Yeah, I know some things."
"No."
"No I don't know stuff or know you don't have boyfriend?"
"Yes."
"Sometimes you just-ugh."
"Do you have a bf?"
"No, but there is this one guy who keeps flirting with me..."
"Is he hot?"
"...but then there is that sweet guy who picked me and you up at the airport."
"He's quiet and, in my opinion, not very hot. Just sayin'."