Status: I just lost all my work. I have no idea if i'll write this anymore.

Fall For You

Chapter 6

Lilly walked up stairs with a small smile on her face. She opened her door and threw her bag to the floor. She got out her books and notes. She wanted to go over today’s lesson, making sure that what she zoned out on she now knew.

When she opened her note book she saw the scribbles she was doing in class and a small blush came over her cheeks. She reached down the bottom of her bag for a blue pen when her hand came across a sheet of paper. She pulled it out confused to say the least. Lilly was a very organised person especially when it came to her schoolwork. She opened the folded piece of paper and noticed that they were written notes from today’s class. It wasn’t her hand writing, she though maybe it was some ones in the class and accidently dropped it in her bag.

She shrugged her shoulders not really caring who’s it was, just glad that she had notes to read off. About half way though the notes Lilly looked at the time, it was getting close to dinner time. She got up off the couch and made her way over to the phone. She dialled Mike’s number and waited patently for him to pick up.

Once Mike answered the phone and realised it was Lilly he perked up instantly. Lilly asked him over for dinner, she was planning on making something exotic and also bribed ice cream into the deal.

When Lilly put down the phone she began to run around the house trying to clean up as best as she could. But she soon realised that she didn’t care what the house looked like, it was only Mike. Mike walked threw the doors with flowers in his hands.

“Aw Mike you shouldn’t have.” Lilly said.

“Anything for a pretty lady.” He smiled and kissed the top of her head. Since Mike was a year younger Lilly just got some coke for the both of them.

Lilly came out of the kitchen with two trays of pizza. Mike scrunched up his nose.

“This is your idea of exotic?” he exclaimed.

“I couldn’t think of anything else, but I made you your favourite.” She said and sat both of the trays down. One of the pizzas was a Napoletana and the other one was Peperoni. They dug in eating both pizza’s trying to make sure there were no felt over’s.

“Oh, so how did that non date/date thing go today?” Mike asked as if he forgot which he didn’t.

“It was nice.” Lilly said pouring her self some more coke out of the bottle.

“Anything happen?” Mike asked wanting details.

“Nope.”

“What do you mean “nope” I thought you liked him?” Mike asked flabbergasted.

“I do, I mean I just don’t think he’s into me like that. I think he only wants us to be friends.” Lilly said taking a sip of her coke.

“Pish, I wish you would realise how pretty you are.” Lilly rolled her eyes.

“Whatever Mike.” She stood up and started to clear the table. Mike got up too and started to help, they washed dishes mostly in silence but that’s they way they liked it. After they watched television for a while Lilly broke out the ice cream. When Lilly came back to the couch with the two bowls in her hand she passed one over to Mike who stared longing at it. She shoved it into his arms laughing at the face he made when he had the first scoop. Once he swallowed that he stated to speak.

“So have you herd from Dean?” Mike asked slowly.

“No, why should I.”

“Because he’s you’re brother.” Mike said pointing the spoon at her.

“Watch where you point that thing.” She said between a small laugh.

“Have you called him?” Mike said putting another spoon full of ice cream into his mouth.

“No.” Lilly said looking down into her bowl.

“Lilly! He’s been ringing me non stop worried about you.” Mike said slightly annoyed.

“Oh Mikey I’m sorry.” She said and put her bowl on the coffee table so she could hug him.

“It’s alright, just call him or something soon alright, he’s giving me the shits.” Mike let out a laugh.

It started to get pretty late and Lilly asked Mike if he wanted to stay over. Mike nicely refused saying that he had to get a good nights sleep in his own bed because he had his own exams coming up.

“Mike! If I knew you had exams I wouldn’t have asked you over tonight.” Lilly said slightly disappointed that he wasn’t at home studying.

“I need a break and you’re a good distraction. By the way, after I left you with that guy. Tom came back over to me. He asked me out.” Mike said and blushed.

“Gee Mike tell me now why don’t you.” Lilly looked at him a little bit hurt.

“But I wanted to hear that story with you and your guy.”

“He’s not my guy Mike; he’s just some guy who wanted to have lunch with me. You know he probably doesn’t have very many friends.” Just like me. Lilly thought. But then remembered the five guys he was sitting with the other morning.

“Whatever Lilly, I have to go. Don’t forget to put the flowers in some water. I picked them out especially for you.” He grabbed his jacket and opened the door; Lilly followed him out into the hallway.

He kissed her head and started to walk down the stairs with his jacket over his shoulder.

“Don’t forget to use protection.” Lilly shouted as she walked back into her apartment smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short and fillish :\
But it had some important information :)

Comment&&Subscribeee