Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

12. Adjustment

**************
William's POV

I watched the young woman's body go limp as Brendon drained her completely, "Sisky, get rid of the body."

Sisky nodded and removed the human's body from the room. The carpet had gotten stained red from Brendon being so careless with his eating. I tried not to be too picky, but when the house was dirty, it irked me. I always wanted to be presentable to my clan and others entering the house.

"Brendon clean this mess up when you've fully healed and are able to move."

Brendon looked at me for a moment then grabbed a rag, beginning to rub at the stain. I left the room and walked into the hallway, passing Michael, "Any word on Ryan?"

"No."

I kept walking until I reached my room. I sat at my desk and sipped the tea out of my cup as I watched time go by. It was 4am. I continued to worry about Ashley. I missed her.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Ashley's POV

I heard Gabe's voice shout through the hallway. I needed to find somewhere to hide quickly. I went into the nearest room and locked the door.

"Lookie what we have here. You're Saporta's girl aren't you?" The man's voice sent chills down my spine. I shouldn't have locked the door.

"No, I'm not. I'll be leaving now.", The man grabbed me before I reached the door, "Let go of me!"

The man's voice echoed in the room, "Saporta! I've got her!"

Gabe materialized in front of us and took me from the man, "Thank you Alex."

Alex nodded and backed away from Gabe. Before I could blink I was in a different room. Gabe's body was against mine. I was terrified.

"Everything you do in this house has consequences."

My voice was shaky, "Please, just let me go."

His lips touched met mine again and his hands greeted my hips. His eyes closed as he let out a moan in my mouth. I was trying to get a breath, but he bought it as an invitation. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I practically gagged.

Gabe was hitting on me, "You're a very attractive girl. Especially for your age." His hand stroked the side of my face and I winced. I was about to break down. I just wanted to go home.
-x-x-x-x-x-

Ryan's POV

I was greeted with chains when I awoke. "Great", I mumbled under my breath, "Just wonderful."

Sisky materialized in front of me, "Look what you've gotten yourself into Ryan. Should've just stayed at the mansion."

I hissed at him, "Leave me alone Sisky."

"Why? I'm here to help you. You're obviously in great need of it."

"Fine.", I huffed.

Sisky grabbed the cuffs and snapped them in half. He was very strong, which is why William depended on him. Brendon and Sisky were William's best men.

"Let's go.", Sisky commanded me.

I grabbed onto him and we materialized into the mansion, "William's in his room. He will want to see you now."

I nodded and headed to William's room. Knowing what to expect, I knocked on the door.

"Come in Ryan."

I walked into William's room and sat in the chair in-front of him, "You wanted to see me?"

He turned to face me, "Ryan, what side are you on? My patience in wearing thin with you."

"Your side, sir."

I could tell the added 'sir' annoyed him, "My tolerance is below it's usual level because of you. "

I lowered my head, "I'm sorry. I've been of great disrespect to you."

He took another sip of his tea, "Indeed you have."

We sat there in silence for what seemed like hours until William spoke again.

"You may go."

I got up and left the room. It was very awkward. I knew there would be tension between William and I now. He wasn't going to trust meā€“ever.

-x-x-x-x-x-
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. Thanks to those peeps who are being so nice and commenting every chapter