Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

13. Hurricane

**************
Ashley’s POV

I could barely keep my composure, “Please let go of me.”

Gabe released me and I took a few steps back to create some distance in between us. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on the door. I looked over at Gabe who was watching me intently. I gulped and decided to stay put. If I at least behaved for now he wouldn’t suspect something later.

“You don’t need to be afraid of me Querida.”

“What does that mean?”

He looked at me and furred his eyebrows, “Querida?”

I nodded, “Yes. What does it mean? You’ve called me it a few times now.”

“It Spanish for sweetheart, darling, honey, dearest…” Each word he took a step closer flashing me a smile, “Gorgeous.”

He winked and I felt my self blush even though I wanted to gag, “Don’t call me that again.”

“Why not? Don’t girls like to be complimented?”

“Not by-”

Gabe held his hand up and cut me off, “I’d be careful for what you want to say.”

I sighed and looked at the door again. I knew I wouldn’t get past Gabe. He was too big and too fast. I wouldn’t even get an inch. Gabe moved to block my view of the door and I looked at him. He raised an eyebrow and turned to look behind him.

“Ah. The door. That’s what has you so distracted.”

I collapsed to the floor and I just started crying. I was a small pile and Gabe came over to me. He was on his knees when he pulled me too him. I felt like a rag doll. I would have fought him off but it didn’t matter. He was probably going to kill me anyways.

“Querida, qué es todos este sobre?” His voice was quiet when he pulled me against his chest, “You don’t need to cry. I’m not going to hurt you.”

He continued to hold me and try to calm me down. I didn’t care if he was holding me at this point. I wasn’t going to live for long anyways. I mean Gabe mention trading me but I didn’t know if that was true of if I was traded to William I didn’t know what William was going to do to me. I just wanted to go home.

Gabe spoke very quietly, “Hush now. What can I get you to make you feel better?”

I spoke into his dress shirt that I had soaked in tears, “I want to go home.”

He rubbed my back lightly, “I can’t do that Querida.”

“Then I don’t want anything.”

“I know what you need.” He leaned his head away from me as he held me, “Ryland!”

A man appeared in the room and looked at Gabe, “Yes?”

I didn’t even bother to get a good look of him as Gabe spoke, “Will you fetch me a bag of M&Ms?”

“Yes sir.”

He disappeared and I looked up at him, “I don’t want M&Ms.”

Gabe stuck out his tongue like a child, “Well too bad then.”

He ran a hand through my hair as he held on like welded iron. I know he was trying to cheer me up but it wasn’t working. He started humming a song that I couldn’t quiet place but I didn’t seemed to mind. As long as he was holding me he wasn’t killing me. So I figured if I go along with it, it will keep me out of trouble.

The guy came back and Gabe held his hand out. The guy came over and dropped the bag in Gabe’s hand. Gabe muttered a word of thanks and dismissed him. Gabe moved his arm holding me close to him to help with opening the package.

He offered to me again, “Have some. Just be warned, they say the green ones make you horny.”

He winked and I took some from him. I even let out a light giggle. He swallowed a few and watched me pick at them. I decided to eat a blue one for the hell of it. I moved away from him and he stood up. He handed me the package and walked away from me.

“I expect a kiss for getting you those.”

I let my jaw hang a little, “But the other guy got them.”

Gabe gave me another sexy smirk, “Yeah, but I’m a better kisser. Besides, you’d rather kiss me then him anyways. Holler if you need me.”

And with that he disappeared.
*************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe!

Thanks to those who leave comments.

Still working on the account thing. Maybe I'll try a less busy admin to see if they know what happened. :/