Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

19. Breaking Out

x-x-x-x-x
Alpha's POV

Beckett left me in one of the cells in the basement. My wounds were healing slowly and I was hungry. I'd kill the next human I see. I started pacing along the bars, waiting for someone to come.

"Stop pacing."

I stopped and stared at the direction of the voice , my fist flew to his face, "Let me out, Beckett.", I hissed.

My hand slid across his jaw and he grabbed my arm, pulling my body against the bars.

"You will not speak to me in that manner.", his grip tightened, "Understand?"

Another voice joined in, "Bill, I'll take care of her. You may rest if needed."

"Thank you, Brendon.", he patted him on the shoulder as he passed and whispered something in his ear. Sounded something like don't fall for her tricks. I shrugged it off, I'd rather have Brendon watching me then Beckett any day.

He came over to the bars and faced me, "Why do you want me?"

"I told you already, cute ass.", I winked at him and turned away.

Of course I got a sarcastic remark, "Cute", he smirked at me.

I sat in the back of the room and began to think about Gabe. I wondered what he was doing. Maybe planning to get me out of here? Or just with Ashley. Probably the second. I was happy to finally see he had interest in settling down. We all know how Gabe is.

"What are you thinking about?", Brendon questioned me.

"Nothing that concerns you."

He chuckled, "Oh, I thought you were thinking about my apple bottom."

"I'm thinking how to get out of here. Honestly.", I sighed.

He was looking at me, like his eyes were piercing into me. He had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. "Brendon", I questioned, "What color were your eyes before the change?"

He looked away, "Brown."

"Oh." He had seemed unhappy when I asked him that. "Did you not want to become a vampire?"

"I did, but then I changed my mind shortly after. There's no way to change back. Even if you could I'd turn to ash."

"That old, huh?", I smirked.

"Yeah, that old", he took a quick look around, "Listen, I don't ever do this, but I'm getting you out of here."

"That's a nice offer, but I highly doubt you're telling the truth."

He unlocked the door and grabbed me, "I'm not lying."

We materialized back into Gabe's hideout. I looked up to a wide-eyed Gabe staring down at me, "How did you get back?"

"Brendon took me.", I looked next to me and he wasn't there. He was so slick it disgusted me. He made it seem like you were crazy, "Never mind how I got here. What's our next move?"

"Kill Beckett.", he smiled, "It would be perfect. His clan then would be owned by me. Making me one of the biggest vampire clan leaders."

I shook my head, "Gabe, I don't think that's a good idea."

"And why not?"

"There's several reasons-"

He stared down at me, "Give me one good reason."

"That clan is specifically the Dandies. They will not follow your lifestyle and you can't kill them all for not doing so."

He hissed at me, "They will listen if I am their leader."

I stepped away from him, "Gabe, calm down."

"Don't tell me what to do, Alpha."

I was so confused. His attitude had changed so fast. Something had happened between him and Ashley. This was not good.

He headed back up the stairs away from me, towards Ashley's room. I didn't dare follow.

-x-x-x-x-x-

William's POV

I felt so lost. My papers were scattered about and I was so unorganized. My mind was racing and it felt like my body had no longer control of itself. I needed her, but there was no way to get her. I've tried everything. My fist pounded against my desk and the wood snapped.

Everything I touched turned into ashes. Everything was falling apart. My life, my clan. I didn't know what I was doing wrong.

I wanted to make Ashley mine and that is what I was going to do.

"Sisky!", I called out, "Come in here!"

He ran into the room and appeared in-front of my desk, '"Yes Will?"

"I'm trusting you to watch the clan for a few days. I have business to take care of."

He nodded, "I would be glad to."

-x-x-x-x-x-
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Chapter by Ashley. :D Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe.

Thanks to all who leave us feedback. <3 We love you.

Predictions?