Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

21. Sheep Among The Wolves

Ashley's POV

I stood at the door and watched as Alpha disappeared. Gabe turned and saw me peaking out the door, my immediate reflex was slamming the door shut. I didn't know if he would be upset for me listening to them. I also didn't know why I was so scared. I mean I had a reason to be because I was the only human in Gabe's hideout, but then again I didn't think Gabe would hurt me.

But Alpha wants him to bleed me dry.

I was scared and my whole body showed it. I was paler now, I hadn't eaten a real meal for two days. I've been so occupied that I'd forgotten. The creases in my eyes were darker from lack of sleep. I was healthier at home then here. Here was too unsanitary for my liking.

Gabe entered the room and took a quick up-and-down look at me. He must've noticed I looked like a mess, too.

"Ashley, I'm sorry. I'm being a bad host", he smirked at me, "Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

I gave him a glare and rolled my eyes. It was obvious I was and he knew it, "Yeah."

He looked like he was going to puke as he began to list options for food, "Mcdonalds, Burger King, you know, all your human food."

I wasn't in the mood for fast-food. I hated it. It also didn't help that I was a vegetarian, "Can I just have a drink."

"No food?"

I sighed, "I don't eat meat, or fast-food. It's gross and fattening."

He disappeared and reappeared in the matter of two minutes. He brought me a salad and water. I was happy with that. I didn't look up at him as I took the food, "Thanks."

He watched me in disgust as I ate my food. I didn't know how he could smell salad, but he didn't like it. I looked up at him when I was finished and he took it from me to throw it away. I sat there quietly as I drank my water.

"Better?", Gabe questioned me.

I lied, "A little."

He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I didn't move and finished my water. I didn't want to make him upset. He watched me as my eyes wandered around the room, "So I've been thinking..."

I faced my body towards him and stared, "Thinking about what?"

"I think I deserve a better kiss", he smiled, "With lips like t-"

I shot a glare at him, "I already gave you a kiss Gabe. One was the only thing I agreed to."

"Don't be sassy", he smirked at me, "It turns me on."

I stood up and moved away from him, "Alpha's right. You are a real jerk."

Gabe was looking directly at me, but didn't say a thing. I think I touched a nerve that shouldn't have been touched.

"Listen", Gabe began, "I know this isn't exactly how your future was planned, but this is how it's going to be. So why don't you get that through that pretty little head of yours."

I was struck with fear, his body language wasn't giving off good signs, "You know what. Alpha may be right. Maybe I should bleed you dry. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

He grabbed me by my wrists and pushed me against the wall. His body was against mine and there was no way I was moving anywhere else. He started kissing me and moved his lips down to my neck. I let out a scream.

I soon felt Gabe's body be moved away from mine. I could hear several voices yelling. I looked over at the door and there was William and another, I was assuming one of his men. William motioned me to run over to him and I did. I wasn't leaving my fate in Gabe's hands anymore. I didn't trust him.

William grabbed onto me and the other and we appeared into his mansion without a sound. William started to check me over, lifting up my hair to check my neck for any bite marks.

"I'm sorry.", he whispered in my ear, "You will not be in danger any longer."

I nodded. I felt safer with William. He was always gentle around me. It was safe to say I wasn't scared anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter by Ashley! Sorry for the wait guys. This is kind a hard with me with no home interenet and Ashley not able on Mibba. Thank you for all the support and and feedback. We love it. You guys are awesome. Thanks for reading.
What do you think is going to happen next?