Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

4. Saporta Ways

***************
Saporta's POV

I was in greater need of men more then I was ever now. Many of my men were dying off because of the winter and well, of themselves. Newborns, I scoffed. They were a lot of help in stands against other clans because of their high metabolism, but when you let them sit there for too long they start picking off at eachother. Which is rather irritating when you need to scold them like they're children. There was another thought bothering me...Why was William so infatuated with that girl?

Victoria, one of the few female vampires in my clan, came to me with two folders, the folders on the girl, 'Here are the files you ordered, Saporta. They were the only two I could get my hands on to', she explained to me as she was examining her nails. I laughed to myself quietly; girls always fascinated me with their willingness to impress men. I began looking through the folders as she began to walk away, 'Victoria', I called out to her, 'Did I dismiss you?'

'No, but'

'Save it', I warned her as I motioned my hand towards the door, 'Just get out.'

I wasn't one to be rude to my most trusted accomplices, but right now I didn't care. I scanned the folder completely and learned everything about the girl. Her whole name, where she lived, everything. I wasn't trying to seem like a stalker, but I was looking for why William would want this girl. What Will's is mine and what mine is mine, I shook my head as I smiled. As I began to think about it, she wasn't bad looking and from what I saw of her the night I can see why he would want her.

Ryland was the next to venture into my room, 'Gabe, we may have found something to your liking.'

I sighed, knowing probably of what he was going to bring to me was meaningless, 'Bring it in. Whatever it is.'

I looked up to see a young man with short brown hair and brown eyes, it was Urie. 'My boy', I smiled,' What brings you here?', I asked him, 'Simply snooping around are you?' He was silent and my smile faded. 'Answer me', I commanded him. 'William sent you here didn't he?'

Brendon shook his head no.

'Disobeying master's orders then?', he grimaced and stood there quietly, 'Well we'll see how he likes it when he realizes little Urie has gone snooping and has not returned. This shall be interesting.'

'Ryland, show him to his room where he will be now staying.' Ryland nodded and took Urie out of the room and I continued my work.

************
Ashley's POV

I finally got back from my walk about two hours later. It was refreshing to finally stay clear from my parents. My family, well, was falling apart. Not to my surprise I walked in on my step-mom and father fighting. This was the third time and their fights weren't little. I quietly walked up to my room and sat in the corner next to my guitar and began to play. It was my favorite thing to do besides draw. I was playing 'Santeria' by Sublime and just let myself go with the music...
******************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!

Thank you to all my peeps who comment. Means a lot to us. :D

Please comment and subscribe.