Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

6. Trapped

************
William's POV

Gabe was right. I had no ears anymore and with Brendon gone I was the one at loss. I got the newborns back together and counted them. My clan surely wasn't the one dying out, but I wasn't going to let it happen under my circumstances.

We headed back to our home and I proceeded to walk the halls of our home. I was getting increasing impatient, knowing I had little time to search for Ms. Becks.

Michael materialized in front of me, 'Jesus Michael', I caught my breath, 'You need to work on that.'

'Sorry Bill.' That damn Australian accent again.

The left side of my lip crooked, 'Well what do you need?'

'I have good new and bad news.' Great just what I need. 'The good news is-'

I stopped him there, 'Tell me the 'bad' news first.'

'Well the bad news is that Saporta knows the location of Ms. Becks.', he always cringed at Saporta's name, 'And there's a possibility that he might get to her first.'

'Then get some of the older vampires together, no newborns. We are going to her house tonight.', I used of tone of voice I had never used before and honestly it scared me a little.

'Well, some of the olders are under the weather-'

'Under the weather?!', I hissed at him, 'What utter bullshit! If you will not follow then I shall go alone. Have the area ready for Ms. Becks. I have no tolerance for disobedience tonight.' I then dematerialized and reappeared in front of Ms. Becks house. The front door was hanging open. Always have to do everything myself, I mumbled under my breath as I walked into the house.

I could sense fear in the air and could only smell one human; her. I could recognize the smell from anywhere now. Her smell always made me thirsty. I wanted her so bad, but maybe that was because I hadn't eaten for a few days. I saw Saporta around the left side of the stairs, back facing to me. I dematerialized and reappeared in the girl's room.

She was sitting in the center of the bed with her legs crossed, listening to her Ipod. I never understood how those things worked. I stared at the device and she looked up at me. Eyes wide, heart racing. She took the headphones out of her ears.

'What are you doing here? What do you want?', she questioned me as she sat up.

'Ms. Becks', I said as I moved calmly and stealthy towards her, 'Just come with me.' I held my hand out to her. She did not take it. My head tilt to the side as I was growing impatient.

'Why?'

'You're in danger-'

'What danger is she in Beckett?', a familiar voice called out from the door, 'Lil' old me, perhaps? This pretty little lass knows I wouldn't hurt a fly. Now would I?'

She looked confused and scared. I knew this was my last chance. I pushed Saporta onto the end of her bed frame and grabbed Ashley's hand, dematerializing.

We reappeared into the main Dandie hallway. She was clinging onto me and most of my clan was staring. I was upset that it had made such a scene. She had her eyes closed and when she opened them she was very frightened.

She tried to pull away, but I was too strong for her. She huffed in frustration and gave up.

'What is going on?!'

I ignored her as Michael followed up next to me, 'Her room is upstairs to the right of yours, Beckett. We worked on it as you were gone. It's ready.'

I nodded and took Ashley up to her new room and sat her on the bed as I began to speak to her, 'This is your new home. You are not to leave. Nor can you leave so I wouldn't try.'

I spun around and walked out the door. She probably had so many questions.

For all she could figure out, she was trapped.

**************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe.

A HUGE thank you to our supporters! Thank you!

XD Now Ash(This co author) tells me she has a Mibba. XD Fail on my part.