Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

9. Submission

*********************
Ryan’s POV

William stared at me with great interest, “Well, Ryan?”

“I’m going now.” I practically stuttered, “To go see if I can see Brendon at The Cobra’s place. To help the clan.”

The group of Dandies looked at me with piecing eyes and William spoke, “Do you want someone to go with you?”

I shook my head, “No sir. I can do it. You’re right; I have been putting it off.”

With that I dematerialized to outside of the mansion. I looked back at it and I could see William’s new found love looking from the window. I almost glared at her but I didn’t. She seemed emotionless as she looked at me.

I almost regret my next statement because I knew what Gabe was like.

I wanted to trade Ashley for Brendon. I was sure Gabe would be willingly to go for it. Besides our clan needing vampires not human girls. Yeah, we were strong men but Brendon was a good man to have on the team and we couldn’t risk losing him.

Hell, Brendon helped when I starting out as a Dandie. I owe him that and not to screw him over.

I was just hoping he wasn’t dead or this wasn’t going to work. And I would have been worthless. Because if he doesn’t have Brendon and I can’t trade him, I was going to have to trade myself for her. And that would have really made me displeased. A very distasteful idea.

-x-x-x-
Brendon’s POV

“Come on now Urie. Don’t get all unresponsive on me. I haven’t even started anything yet.”

Here I was with Saporta in a basement somewhere and no one else was here. I really didn’t want to be in this position. I had been trying to get out of these chains holding me against the wall. Because I had no idea what Gabe was going to do to me.

And with the stories I heard I didn’t exactly want to stay and find out first hand.

The way he said my name almost came out like a purr, “Urie.”

He had pressed his chest against my own and his lips were near my ear. I forced the bile down in my throat and focused on the door on the other side of the room. I had a feeling I wasn’t going to like this. Gabe has been hounding me for hours about anything I know about William and I had kept my mouth shut. He knew I was everything for William.

I was still in my button down dress shirt and my nice slacks. I had lost the jacket do to Gabe practically ripping it from my body. He had it removed before I was in these chains. And let me tell you, it wasn’t exactly warm in here. I may be a vampire and can handle it but a human would surely get sick.

Gabe started to pull my tucked shirt out from my waistband and I tried to move away from him. I didn’t know if he was straight or not but I really was starting to get uncomfortable.

He leaned away from me and looked up and down across my body, “You know Brendon, there is a lot I could do right now. I’m a very open man. Mostly to get what I want.”

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a knife. I felt rather surprised and a little scared. William had taught me to shut down a part of my body is stressful situations but I was hoping I remembered how.

Gabe was up in my face again. Ok, more like he was bending down to my level. I was like five seven but this guy was at least six foot three so cut me some slack. He had a serious look on his face. I hadn’t seen a look like this in a while.

“So, are we going to do this the hard way or the easy way?”

I looked at him and smirked, “Sorry Saporta. I’m not in the mood for a teenage girl bathroom cry out.”

Gabe smirked, “Pity.”

With the knife in one of his hands he let both of his hands grip onto the collar of my shirt close to the front. He ripped one of the sides down and I could hear the buttons falling off. He let go of the fabric and I felt a little exposed. The cold area seemed even colder now.

Gabe had a playful voice again, “Impressive Urie. A little pale but I won’t complain.”

Great. I was being hit on by Gabe.

Probably another tactic in my mind. I was surly hoping so because if Gabe really wasn’t straight I was one screwed man. Pun not intended. I let my body get stiff and tried to calm it down.

He brought the blade down against my rest and let the cool metal rest on my skin, “Since you insisted on playing rough this is how it’s going to go down. I will ask you a question. Answer it with a decent answer and you won’t get a cut on this skin. Alright?”

I nodded and kept quiet as he continued, “Alrightly now, what do you know about Miss Becks and Beckett?”

I tried to shrug, “They both can play the violin.”

“Urie, please don’t make me rip this flesh open.”

My voice rose, “I’m being serious!”

The knife found the bottom of my chin and he lifted my chin up with the blade, “Don’t raise your voice to me Urie. It would be a mistake.”

And with that he removed the knife from under my chin and it slide across my left collarbone. I hissed when I felt it cut into the skin. It wasn’t painful it was more of the fact that he cut me. I could feel a little of the blood leave my body and start to slide its way down my chest.

Gabe leaned forward and licked across the wound. I groaned in disgust. For more then one reason. One reason was the fact this was a grown man in front of me. And two, drinking another vampire’s blood was considered foul and the worst thing you could do. Some vampires did feed off of vampires but only in emergency situations. This was just morbid.

He licked across the cut again, “Well now Urie. This is going to get interesting.”

I glared at him, “You’re one sick man.”

He laughed and pulled away, “Yes, on occasion. Now what else do you know?”

“Why bother telling you? I told you something real and look what happened.”

“Because Urie; the knife in my hand is the least of your worries.”

“Oh really?”

Gabe smirked and leaned a little closer, “Yes really.”

His other hand found my thigh and I tried to move away from him. He smirked and licked across the cut again. His hand on my thigh was what was worrying me. It slid back and around to grab a handful of my ass.

I spoke through gritted teeth, “Stop it.”

Gabe pulled away licking the blood of his lips, “See? The knife is the least of your worries.”

He pulled away from me and just stared at me. He made his threat clear but I still didn’t want to tell him too much or anything at all. But the again I didn’t want to be sliced open or the alternative Gabe suggested.

“Saporta.” I looked over to the door and Ryan had appeared.

I smirked as Gabe turned away from me. He didn’t look happy to see Ryan. Ryan looked up at me and I almost glared. I knew Ryan worked for us but I knew he used to be one of Gabe’s men. That was what was bugging me. I was afraid he might go back to Gabe.

Gabe sounded happy, “Ryan Ross, it is a pleasure to see you again. What brings you back into my home.”

He looked like a scared kid, “I’m here to offer a trade.”

Gabe waltzed over to Ryan, “And what do you have that I could possibly want?”

He was still calm, “Ashley Becks.”

Gabe tilted his head, “She isn’t here with you now.”

“But I can get her. I know where she is.”

Gabe seemed to ponder on the offer, “And what do you want in return?”

Ryan acknowledged over to me, “Brendon gets released.”

He had to be joking. There is no way he could pull this off. William would kill him before Ryan could even get near Ashley. He was a true idiot if you asked me. He was going to fail and I would have to pay because of it.

I rolled my eyes, “You got to be kidding me.”

Gabe looked back at me and smiled, “What’s wrong Urie? He’s being heroic. He knows what I do to my prisoners.”

“He can’t get her. William won’t let her near her.”

Ryan shook his head, “No, I’ve been in the same room with her more then once.”

Gabe looked back at Ryan and to me, “I have a feeling that you can’t pull this off Ryan. I know you. Better then most people.”

Ryan huffed, “I can do it.”

I could hear Gabe chuckle, “Then do it. Come back with Ashley Becks and I’ll let Brenny go.”

Ryan moved his hand out in front of him, “Shake on it.”

Gabe shook his hand, “There I have given you my word. But do know, if you fail, it will cost his life and yours.”

Ryan nodded, “Yes sir.”

He dematerialized before the word “traitor” could leave my mouth, “Bastard.”

Gabe turned around and smiled at me, “What can I say? Once they work for me, the always work for me. Now, where were we?”
************
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, thank you guys for the support. We really love it when you comment and what not. So thank you!

Please! Comment and subscribe. We would love some feedback!