‹ Prequel: Today In History
Sequel: History In The Making

Going Down In History

How Would You React?

I didn't know what to do. I just did nothing, not kiss him back or anything. My lips were closed shut tight and my eyes were wide in astonishment. I put my hands against his chest and pushed him back, hard.

"What are you doing?" I almost screamed, but seemed to get my voice to level out before the words came out. He was sprawled out on his back and sand was all over him.

"I-I," he stuttered and his eyes widened, "I thought you wanted me to. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." He just stared at me wide eyed and tried to explain himself.

"Seriously? I'm with Chris! CHRIS!" I spat and stood up, angry at him and hurt that he would even try something like this.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, it just felt right." He tried scrambling to his feet, slipped on the sand and fell back down in a heap. I sighed and stuck out my hand to help him up. He took it.

"Let's just forget about it okay?" I didn't look at him. There was no way I could forget about this, but I would try, and I would not tell Chris this happened. I started walking away from Joey, I couldn't look at him anymore.

"Charlie! Hey wait up! That's not fair. You led me on!" He called after me. I stopped dead in my tracks and felt a surge of anger run through me. I led him on. I led him on!? I gritted my teeth and tried my best not to yell at him. I didn't do so well, for once he put a hand on my shoulder, I let everything out.

"Led you on!?" I screamed and turned around to face him. "How the fuck can you say I led you on?! I did nothing to make you think that I liked you! "

"Charlie. Hey, calm down." He put his hands up like he was surrendering. He had this stupid grin plastered on his face like he was laughing at how I was reacting.

"Calm down! Calm down!? How the heck do you expect me to calm down?! You just fucking kissed me Joey! Kissed me! Knowing full well I have a boyfriend! How do you think I'm going to react to this?!" I screamed at him. I clutched my hands into a fist so hard that my nails had started to dig into my hands.

"I didn't think you would react like this." He put his head down and shuffled his feet. Is he really that stupid to think that I wouldn't react? He had another thing coming.

"React like what? Like I'm insane? You know I am! I'm reacting exactly how anyone else would react! Joey do you not think before you do anything?" I took a deep breath to try to calm myself down. It kind of worked.

"I'm really sorry Charlie. I just-" he paused for a second, trying to think of the words to say. "I just, I really like you okay? There I said it! I like you. I. Like. You." I was speechless now, I really didn't know what to say. I unclenched my hands and looked at them for something to do.

"Fuck." I said too loud for my own good. My hands were bleeding pretty bad from where my nails had gone into them. Blood and I didn't get along very well. I started to get dizzy and feel faint.

"Charlie? Are you okay?" That was all I heard before I fell and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I'm watching Wizards of Waverly place
and they have knee high argyle socks on them
I want a pair.
that has nothing to do with this story
[:
Next chapter is going to be awesome ;D