‹ Prequel: Today In History
Sequel: History In The Making

Going Down In History

Making Enemies By The Moment

I wanted to move, I really did, but I couldn't move at all. I was completely pinned to the wall. I realized what was finally going on and snapped out of my trance. I shut my body down completely, going limp in every part of it including my mouth. I forced it closed so Joey couldn't kiss me anymore. He got the hint and pulled away looking confused.

"Joey I can't do this." I whispered, I didn't even want to do this. All I felt was guilt for Chris, though he had done the same thing to me and I had found out. I just couldn't do it.

"Why? I mean it's not like you're doing anything wrong." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me again. I just kept my mouth shut again. He pulled away and sighed.

"Yes, we are doing something wrong. If you haven't figured out, I'm in a relationship. A real relationship Joey! I love him!" I was hoping that the last words would make his arrogance go away, but that stupid smirk stayed plastered on his face.

"So you're saying, you're in love with someone who kicked you out on the street?" His smirk got bigger and he didn't move from where he pinned me against the wall.

"Yes. I am in love with him. And he didn't kick me out on the streets. He probably thinks I went home and I'm okay with that for now until he wants me to come back." My face was turning red, I was getting angry and I couldn't move my arms to push him away because his hands still firmly held mine.

"Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?" He whispered in my ear and pressed his lips to my neck. I bit my cheek and looked away, trying to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes from his actions.

"I don't care how crazy it sounds. It's true. I love him and I will always love him." He didn't stop kissing my neck and I was getting more angry. "Joey stop." He didn't. "Joey, STOP!" I found my strength, lifted my arms away from his and pushed him, hard. He fell back onto the floor was a shocked expression on his face.

"What the fuck was that for!?" He glared and seethed at me. He sprang to his feet to pin me to the wall again but I was quicker than him. I was halfway out of the kitchen when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

"Get away from me." I said through gritted teeth. I didn't want him near me right now and probably not ever from the way he was acting. I wanted to run away again, away from him and back to Chris, but I couldn't do that yet.

"Why? Do I threaten you?" His grin was getting bigger and he was looking crazier by the second.

"Get away from me!" I screamed at him and slapped him as hard as I could across the face. He crumbled over in a heap as I ran as fast as I could to my room and locked the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took longer to update than normal
I've had a really busy weekend
it snowed in Turkey and the other exchange students and I made cookies and went sledding and the other times I was either shopping or just too lazy to post, haha
hope you like it