Status: Complete D: No worries we got a sequel!!!

Our World Made of Fiction.

"I guess that was just an excuse." I smirked at him

I smiled down at my niece, wow I can't believe I have a niece, Heidi was beautiful. I looked down at Matt who was holding Harley, Matt was smiling down at Harley and making the weirdest sounds. I laughed at him and he smiled up at me and stuck his tongue out. Harley already had a head full of dark black hair and our blue eyes, so did Heidi. I looked at my dad and smiled as I saw tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Do you want to hold your granddaughter ?" I asked holding Heidie out to my dad, he looked at her then to me and Roxy, he nodded and carefully picked her up and held her close to his body. I smiled and leaned into Justin's body, he looked down at me and right there and then I knew he was the one for me. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on his lips lightly, when I pulled away he smiled down at me.

"I'm hungry will you take me somewhere to eat?" I asked him, he smirked and nodded.

"Guys, Alice is hungry so I'ma take her somewhere to eat!" Justin slightly yelled, no one paid attention, all there attention was on the babies. I laughed and pulled Justin out of the hospital, I jumped in the driver side of his Range Rover and held my hands out for the keys.

"No." He stated, I whined some more and gave him the puppy dog eyes. He groaned and handed me the keys, I turned the car on and headed home. Justin looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I thought we were gonna go somewhere to eat?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders and pulled up by my dad's house. Leana was on a trip with her family so we have never meet her yet, I'm kinda scared to meet her. Dad hasn't even told her yet that he has kids, I sighed and got out throwing the keys to Justin.

"I guess that was just an excuse." I smirked at him, I knew it was because my hormones have been going crazy lately and I trust him to give him my innocence. I smiled at me knowing exactly what I wanted, if you haven't guess Justin and I have been trying to have a little "alone time" but someone always interrupts. Justin though wasn't a virgin, me, well I was. I opened the door and Justin shut and soon had me pinned against the wall, I smirked up at him as he smiled down at me.

We smashed our lips together and started roaming each others bodies, Justin's tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. He explored my mouth while I was tugging on his hair, I pulled away when I was getting air deprived. Justin started leaving trails of kisses down my neck, he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it lightly. I moaned and arched my back, he smiled and kissed my lips again, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked upstairs to my room and shoved the door open, he dropped me on the bed with our lips still connected. He ran his hands up my shirt and grabbed my breast slightly squeezing them before moving to the back and unhooking my bra. I pulled his white shirt over his head and ran my hands down his abs, I broke away to catch my breathe. Justin threw my bra across the room and pulled my BMTH band tee over my head, leaving my chest bare.

Justin stared at my chest smiling, he looked back up at me and smiled.

"Fucking beautiful." He stated kissing me lightly on the lips again, I moaned and sat up putting my hands on his shoulders. I flipped us so I was straddling his hips, I ran my hands down to his waist band of his black lose skinnies. I ran my finger over it and I saw Justin biting his lip, I smiled and slowly unzipped his pants. He started to pout which made me laugh, I stopped and started kissing him. He kinda growled and flipped us back, he slid his hands down to my shorts and ripped them down. I gasped and moaned when he rubbed my clit, soon he pushed two fingers inside me.

I arched my back and moaned at the feeling it gave me, he started pumping while kissing between my thighs. I laid there in bliss feeling something bunch up in the pit of my stomach, Justin pulled his fingers out and licked my juices off his fingers. He kissed me and I tasted what I tasted like, Justin pulled his pants off and now was only in his boxers and me in my lacy purple undies.

"I love the color purple." He smirked, I laughed and pulled him down so he would kiss me. He pulled my undies off and broke away from the kiss, he slid his boxers off and slid a condom on. I noticed the condom was purple , I laughed and shook my head, he smirked and looked down at me.

"If I hurt you tell me and I'll stop." I bit my lip and nodded as he slid inside of me, I screamed at the pain and dug my nails into Justin's back. I soon adjusted to his size and nodded my head telling him it was okay, he slowly started thrusting into me. Soon all the pain turned to pleasure and I moaning his name, Justin doing the same.

"Faster!!" I gasped out of breathe, Justin's thrust became faster and deeper making me arch my back, shoving my breast in his face. The bunch in my tummy was growing and growing, Justin thrust really hard and deep making the bunch burst making me scream Justin's name. Justin pulled out and collapsed next to me, our breathing heavy and uneven, I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes. Justin pulled the covers over us and pulled me closer, we then fell into a deep peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was blushing a lot when I was writing this, also my first sexy scene :3

21 Subscribers and only 14 comments!!! Come on people we crave your comments, we feed off of them. Also tell us what you think about a sequel?!

Until next time my dirty sex slaves :P

xoxox Tanisha