Status: Hiatus

Our World Made Up of Lies.

Before you read, notice you must read Our World Made of Fiction before reading this. This is the Sequel!!!

I was scared of my new life now, I didn't know how to cope of being kidnapped. I didn't expect it at all, I didn't expect me to be taken from my loving family. Only one good thing came out of me being kidnapped and that would be Heaven. She was everything but innocent. She was kidnapped when she was 12, well today she turned 20.

I wish I could see Roxy and the rest of my family, for godsakes I was gonna marry Justin. I've been here for a year so far, I've changed a lot since then. I know my family is still looking, I know they will never give up. Something deep inside my heart though keeps telling me that soon they will, soon they'll just think I'm dead and live their perfect lives. I know that won't happen though, right?

RIGHT?!

I'm Alice Fallen Sullivan and welcome to my new life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everything was different at home now. I mean.. it was so depressing when Alice left, it was like all of the joy and happiness was taken away from us. It's been a year now, and a lot has changed. Daddy blames himself, no matter how much we try to tell him it wasn't anybodies fault. And the rest of the guys were paranoid that they would say something about her when I was around. Justin was almost the worse, aside from myself. He would sleep all day and drink at night, crying for his Alice to come back.

But like I said, he was almost the worse. I wouldn't talk to anyone. I shut everyone out because if I can't share my thoughts with Alice, I don't want to share with anyone else. The only people I talked to were Heidi, Harley, and Daddy. They kept me going, but it was Zacky that kept me sane. It might of been because he wanted to look at me and see Alice, but he was with me almost everyday. He basically moved into my apartment, claiming that I didn't need to be alone. I know that I'll find her though, I swear on my grave that I will. She's strong, and knows I won't give up. I know that won't happen though, right?

RIGHT?!

I'm Roxy Jay Sullivan and welcome to my fucked up life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(C) Seducing Superman;; and Waiting_For _Normal
Please do not steal this, if you think it would be fun to, I guess we will think it will be okay to steal you!!!


Disclaimer: We do not own Avenged Sevenfold (Oh how we wish we do), we do own Alice and Roxy though :P
  1. Nightmare
    Dragged you down below Down to the devils show To be his guest forever Peace of mind is less than never.
  2. The Mortician's Daughter
    I open my lungs, dear. I sing this song at funerals, no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush. A baby boy you've held so tightly
  3. Moving Mountains "Edited"
    Now, now she loved me, shawty I love her Used to jump up in the maybach and roll out. Used to care, she used to share The love that she used to give me can't be found.
  4. The Ransom
    Breathing slowly never worked for me. I cut the throat of betrayal to watch him bleed. A poetic sonnet passion that I scream to the sky. I'm tearing up I feel your love please don't leave me behind.
  5. Love the way you lie.
    Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, thats alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry thats alright because I love the way you lie, love the way you lie.
  6. Right Girl
    Got caught running up the tab, couldn't drive home so I had to share a cab. Introduced herself by her last name, the kinda girl you steel from the football team. Brought up a silver spoon mess, always trying to tear off her Catholic dress.
  7. Can't stand it "Edited"
    Baby, I love you I never want to let you go, the more I think about the more I want to let you know.. that everything you do is super duper cute, and I can't stand it.
  8. When You're Gone
    When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through The day and make it ok I miss you
  9. Dr. Bieber
    This is not a cold Not a flu Not a sickness Baby, this is good And doesn’t hurt to get this You were never cured And you never will regret this Yeah, my swag’s up Ridin’ with Kenny in the Lexis
  10. Grenade
    If my body was on fire, ooh You’ d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya