I've Got a Secret

What's ***ed Up When Everything's Alright

Brendon's POV

Spencer, RyanJane, and I are telling Jon.

Bombshell much?

Well, we decided we have to. I've known him forever and I doubt he would tell anyone. It was mostly an idea of Spencer's because he thought he would let it slip soon and wanted it to not be a huge scene in the cafeteria.

So here I am, strolling casually down the hallway. Everyone left by now, school was let out half an hour ago. I had to help a teacher because I am the good Mormon boyfor no reason. My parents want me to get an A+, not just a plain A so I did it for extra credit.

I turn a corner, and Bam! There is the kid from my Honors History class named Pete being shoved against his locker, hands out in a pathetic defense at the end of the hallway. Some blood tricked from his nose and a fist was aimed at his face.

"Fag," the bully (who I have never seen before) tormented. "I'll bet you enjoy this. You love guy's touching you, afterall."

My stomach twisted, who the fuck did this guy think he was?

Nothing came from Pete except a small whimper. "N-no," he stammered. A wicked grin spread across the others face.

"So are you into him or something?" I yelled from the other end of the corridor. "Because you seem to radiate it."

Both of their heads snapped to my direction. "Fuck off, dick." The ass replied.

"So I am taking that as a yes?" I retored. "I think I should interupt this before it leads to you raping him."

He narrowed his eyes and let go of Pete (who was standing there awkwardly). He took slow steps towards me. "That won't happen. But someone might have to call an ambulence is you don't shut your fat mouth."

Pete stumbled off before attention turned to him again. He mouthed a silent 'Thank you.'

"My brain is fatter than yours, that is for sure." He stood in front of me, towering over me. "Now run off with your little boyfriends on the football team."

And he actually walked away. Weird. But good.

RyanJane stood with Jon and Spencer outside the school, waiting for me. I greeted them all with a smile. Jon looked confused, and Spencer looked somewhat relieved but also anxious. RyanJane just looked nervous; plain and simple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Being sick is only fun because you sleep alot on the weekend.

I like cookie dough. Anyone else? :o

And my deluxe VAV bundle got here, the DVD that came with it basically proved even more Rydon exists.

And a twist in the old cliche Rydon fan fiction. For once Pete is not the superp popular douche.