Status: Hiatus - loss of interest, time and support

Going Down In Flames

Recipe For Disaster

"fuck – shit – sorry" he cursed and turned around facing the wall.

I quickly raced back into the bathroom and grabbed the same towel i have just used to dry myself, wrapping its cool exterior around my body.

"You can turn around now" i said quietly.

"I’m so sorry about that" he said turning around.

"Its okay, i shouldn’t have neglected to bring my clothes in with me to the bathroom. Its fine though i really don’t mind its just a body its not like i came out completely naked or something"

"I wish" he said and then clasped his hand over his mouth widening his eyes "i just said that aloud didn’t i?"

I simple nodded and let a little laugh escape from my lips.

"fuck, i hate when i do that. And i do it all the time to, especially in the worst of situations, sorry"

"Travis" i walked over to him and placed my hands on his "Don’t worry about it okay, it was merely two words if you want i can pretend that it never happened – it doesn’t bother me either which way"

"No, don’t forget it. I’m glad i told you that you have an amazing body, you deserve to know it and admire it. I’ll see you at 7" he said kissing my cheek quickly before walking out of the room shutting the door behind him.

My heart was beating a million miles an hour, i fell back onto my bed with a smile stretching from one side of my face to the other. Travis was so dorky in the way he expresses things but the way he said that was still dorky yet sincere. The complete opposite of the jerks that have seen my body and use their great vocabulary of ‘dammm’, ‘your fine’, ‘your hot as’. I greatly preferred Travis’s dorky ways of expressing things, much more simple, mature and darn straight adorable.

Regaining some form of normality i dropped my towel and got dressed into my dress putting the towel back into the bathroom. I grabbed my accessories and shoes before walking back out the door into the hallway. I skipped back to Jolene’s room still smiling from the little scene i experienced before, i brushed my hand over my cheek that Travis’s soft lips pressed against opening the door to reveal Jolene sitting on her bed.

"You took your time!"

"Had a bit of an incident with Travis"

"Do tell"

"I walked out of the bathroom with just my lingerie on and Travis was in my room haha" i started laughing at the thought "he started to freak out a little so i told him just to not worry about it and it was not like i was naked or anything. He said he didn’t mean to say it but he was thinking it he said ‘i wish’ referring to the whole naked thing and then he complimented me on my body"

"Wow wow wow wow wow" she repeated over and over "looks like this crush isn’t one sided"

"Hmm" i ignored her "lets get going"

I grabbed the blow drier and firstly dried Jolene’s blonde and brown hair before doing the same to my dark long hair. I decided for both of us to simple straighten both of our hair making it dead straight as we didn’t want to look to over done by curling it or something along that lines. Satisfied with my amazing straightening skills i began on Jolene’s make up. I applied her foundation with a napoleon ‘camera finish’ powder foundation on top as well as some blush along her cheek bones. I did a thin line of eye liner underneath her eyes followed by a slightly thicker and darker line over the top of her eyes. I matched her eyes with her dress by applying a similar colour of eye shadow lightly over her lids. I brushed mascara over her long eye lashes making her eyes look amazing. Finally i handed her some light pink lip gloss for her to keep with her during the night.

I stood back and admired my work, she looked amazing. If i wasn’t into the mud and guts of rally i could have easily been a makeup artist for sure. She looked in the mirror and excitement appeared on her face, she started clapping like an idiot and smiling – obviously she was pleased with the outcome as was i.

"Go get some jewellery on and your shoes while i do my makeup" i smiled.

"Thank you so much Ally" she hugged me really tight before jumping with joy back into her room.

I started on my makeup going through the same process of foundation, ‘camera finish’ powder foundation and blush. I decided i was going to do smoky eyes because truth was it made my eyes look really great. I prepared my eyelids by putting primer across my eye lids letting it dry before applying a line of black eye liner thicker in the middle of my upper lash line with it thinning out to the ends. On my bottom lashed i drew a line of liner across my bottom lash line smudging it slightly for the ‘Smokey effect’. After applying my shimmering cream base colour across my lid and brow bone i used a dark tone of colour on lids starting at my lash line, blending up. To finish it off i applied a few layers of dark mascara and a nude lip gloss.

Content with my outcome i walked back to Jolene who was now fully dressed and ready for her night out. She smiled at me, she looked so amazing and beautiful i was so proud of myself it was insane. From a girl who doesn’t really care that much about her appearance to a girl who looks drop dead gorgeous it was a real transformation.

"JOLENE!" i yelled her name "you look hot!"

"As do you babe if you get some shoes on and your jewellery" she laughed.

I did as she said and slipped on my shoes and placed on my jewellery i smiled as i looked at my completed reflection in the mirror. Jolene grabbed her camera and we took some photo’s of us pulling some sexy poses, some funny ones and some normal ones. Glancing at the vibrant blue of the clock it read 6:56pm meaning we were finished in the nick of time. With our clutches packed with our necessities we headed downstairs.

We could hear everyone chatting in the lounge room as Jolene placed her hand on mine squeezing it tightly. I squeezed it back in reassurance for her as we walked into the room. A few ‘woot Woo’s’ and woof whistles came from the guys all dressed up into some their good clothes. Wow, Travis scrubbed up nice. Jolene and i shared a smile before sitting ourselves very ‘lady like’ on the lounge. Travis’s eyes were glued to you, every movement every step you made was followed by his eyes.

"Yeah, I’m going to come out and say it Jim your sister is fucking hot!" Andy grinned.

Jim glared at him and shook his head, i smiled at his reaction and laughed to myself as well as most of the other members of the crew. I had accomplished what i had set out to do, make Travis look and stare. I felt like i was a piece of meat but the thing was i wanted that person to love and care for me making wanted instead of a piece of trash that they only want sex from.

"Everyone ready to go?" Andy asked interrupting everyone’s separate group conversations.

Andy’s question was replied to by several nods of their heads and some ‘yes’ responses as well. We all headed out to the cars, Travis last to walk out shutting and locking the door behind him. I road shotgun with Jolene while the rest of the boys piled into Travis’s and Jim’s cars.

"Dude, did you see that way Travis was staring at you?" Jolene asked keeping her eyes focused on the road trailing behind Travis’s car.

"I know, it made me feel slightly awkward haha"

"I wonder what’s going to happen tonight" she nudged me.

"No Jolene, get your mind out of the gutter. I may like the kid but I’m not that easy pssh" i made a funny noise at the end of my sentence causing an odd look in return from Jolene.

"So are you excited for your date tonight?" i asked changing the subject.

"HECK YES!"

"I hope it all goes well for you Jolene, this is all for you remember that"

"Thanks babe" she paused "hey can you text Plamer for me and tell him that I’ll be at his house in half an hour"

"Sure"

She handed me her purse containing her phone. Pulling it out you admired the background of the Nitro Circus crew, i couldn’t help but smile at Travis’s dimples. Jolene cleared her throat realising my day dreaming and i continued through her phone menu to the message area, typing in Scott’s name.

Hey, just letting you know I’ll be at your house in around 30 minutes.

See you soon,

Jolene xxx

I pressed send and locked her phone, putting it back in her purse. We pulled up to the club not long after, the neon lights gleaming and shinnying all different colours. I started getting a little excited and did a little dance while i walked to the door of the club Jolene laughing behind me.

"First round on Andy!" i yelled walking into the club soon followed by the rest of the crew.

There was around 30 other people in the club all of them dancing and drinking, some cute guys might i add. The crew and i got asked some questions and asked to take pictures with people before they left us alone to have a great time. We all sat down at a long table waiting for Andy to return back to the bar. When he returned he brang with him a tray full of shots, i grinned at them i used to be a huge party girl until i got my act together and got into racing so this was home sweet home to me. As the tray was passed around everyone picked up a shot but Jolene, she simple stated she wasn’t drinking tonight so they left the subject alone.

"A toast!" Andy yelled raising his shot glass "A toast to a kickass night with the best people in the world" everyone raised their glasses including me clinging them gently against others before downing the liquor in one mouthful.

Drink after drink after drink of sweet liquor entered my body warming my stomach, the effects of the liquor slowly taking its toll on my frame of mind. Jolene made her exit quickly without anyone bar me noticing that she was leaving to ‘go to the toilet’ – i really hoped she had an amazing time with Scott from what I’ve seen on him from the show he seemed like a really nice guy and Jolene deserved a guy that will treat her right.

After some more shots with Andy because he was my fellow party animal i decided to head to the bar myself and order a drink. I sat patiently moving my head to the music waiting for the bar man to be finished with his previous orders. A tall, dark headed guy with dark brown eyes took a seat next to me, his smile reminding me of Travis’s. Gah, shut up Ally, stop referring everyone and anything to Travis, its pathetic.

"Hey, I’m Aaron" he smiled at me.

"Ally"

"Can i buy you a drink?"

"Oh, why not"

"What are you drinking?"

"Ill have a vodka and lemonade please" i smiled back at him.

Aaron ordered the drinks for me and a beer for himself as well. I thanked him again and took a sip of my drink.

"So where are you from?"

"New York actually, but I’m here in Maryland for 3 weeks with my brother and his friends"

"Awesome, why are you with your brother? If you don’t mind me asking"

"Its fine" i took another sip of my drink "i was in a coma after a car accident and my brother insisted on me staying with him for a few weeks so he could make sure i recovered okay because he knew i wouldn’t go to the doctors of anything for checkups and stuff"

"Aw that sounds not to bad except for you being in a coma and everything"

"Yeah aha, so are you from around here?" i asked.

"Yeah, just a local having a night out on the town with my mates"

"Same here, i have a group of my friends here as well"

"Awesome. Hey, do you want to dance?" he slightly danced in his seat making you laugh.

"Since i don’t really dance ill make you a deal, skull the left over’s of our current drinks, order a shot each than ill dance with you"

"If you can handle it" he winked.

"Hey now, i can hold my liquor – promise"

"Bar tender, can i have 2 vodka shots please" he asked the bar tender nodded in reply and fetched out shots placing them on the bar in front of us.

Aaron and i picked up our current drinks and skulled down every last drop of them, i finished just before him. Together we wrapped our arms around each other’s and took the shot with our arms linked. We both let out a cheer as we slammed down our shot glasses. Aaron stood up and took your hand, dragging you to where everyone was dancing. Your eyes glanced upon your friends all looking like they were having a good time except for Travis who sat in the booth sipping on his beer every once in a while, looking over in your direction.

I shrugged it off, if Travis wanted to sit there looking like a loner than that was his problem i was going to have a kick ass night regardless of what Travis decided to do. Aaron and i started dancing next to each other our bodies brushing against each other. Aaron’s arms snaked around my waist bringing me closer to him never ceasing to stop moving his body on mine to the music. I guess i could say we were ‘dirty dancing’ because my body grinded on his.

I turned around so my back was facing his front, his arm still lingering on my waist i placed my hand on his shoulder and rotated my ass in a circular motion the full effects of the huge amount of alcohol i had consumed starting to hit me faster than before. Aaron sneakily spun me around his face ever so close to mine, he edged into me and pressed his lips against mine for a short time before pulling away. I bit my lip and wrapped my arm around his neck pulling him back down to me pushing my lips heavily against his in a longer, more fierce kiss. I started to stumble slightly when Aaron released me from his lips. I licked my lips still able to taste him and liquor.

"Hey are you alright?" Aaron asked sincerely.

"Ye-aah, I’m good’o" i slurred my words.

"Ally, which people are your friends?" He asked me holding me securely making sure i didn’t fall over.

"That one, that one, that one, that one and Mr. grumpy poo over there" i said pointing out everyone i could see with my blurred vision including Mr. grumpy poo; Travis.

"Well Mr grumpy poo keeps on staring at you, i think his jealous"

"Why, I’m just me" i raised my hands.

"Put it this way, i would be jealous as well if i saw a beautiful girl like you dancing with another guy and kissing him the way you just kissed me"

"Stuff him" i sneered "Ill give him something to be jealous about" i slurred my words again, stumbling a little more before Aaron caught me again.

"Aaaaaron" i exaggerated his name.

"Yes?" he smiled placing a hand on my cheek.

"Your beautiful" i closed my eyes and pulled a cheesy smile.

"Why thank you, your beautiful too"

"Aaaaaaron" i called his name the same way again.

"Yes Ally?" he laughed.

"Kiss me" i rubbed my lips together.

Aaron complied without hesitation and passionately pushed is soft lips to mine, our bodies grazing against each other and our lips in sync. The sweet taste of liquor lingered on him, his tongue brushed against mine as my hands reached up and around his neck. His arms wondered over my body tracing my spine landing on my ass where it stayed. Our lips slowly drifted apart i bit my lip and glanced up at his smiling face our eyes locking together.

"Aaron!" a deep male’s voice called.

"Yeah Matt?" his eyes left mine.

"Were going, are you coming?"

"Give me a second" he nodded at his friend and turned back to me "I have to go, I’m so sorry. I would stay if i could but they’re my ride home. Do you have your phone here?" he asked placing a hand on mine.

"Its okay i understand, here" i smiled and gave him my phone.

A few seconds later Aaron handed me back my phone i smiled seeing that he had put his number in there under the name ‘Aaron <3’ i smiled at the little love heart he added to his name.

"If you want to hang out or something just call me or something. I had a great night tonight Ally, i hope to see you soon but before i leave you i want to make sure your safely back with your friends so come on" he took my hand in his and lead me over to Andy, Tommy and Erik; stumbling behind.

"Hey guys, your Ally’s friends right?" Aaron asked sincerely.

"Yeah, why’s that?" Tommy asked back.

"I just wanted to make sure she was in safe hands before i left. Anyway ill hopefully see you soon Ally" he smiled and bent down a little placing one last kiss on my lips.

"Bye Aaron!" i called out to him as he waved goodbye heading back to him friend Matt.

"Oooh who was that?" Andy nudged me playfully he was obviously as drunk as i was.

"His name was Aaron and i now have his number" i smiled pleasingly.

"Oooh laa laaa, Ally has a crush-er-roo"

"Shoosh up Andy Bear"

"Ally Wally"

"Andy Pany!"

"Ally Tally"

"Sorry to interrupt your little nickname contest here guys but Ally I think Travis wants to talk to you" Erik interrupted just before i could say another attempt at a nickname.

I caught my words in my mouth and turned to face Travis a simple nod coming from him.

fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jolene and Ally's outfits
dont be a silent reader,
<3