Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Summer and Wynter

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Once we left the library, Jonah's 'tour' was done for the day. It was about 12:34pm, was wondering maybe if i should be heading back to class.
"no you don't have to. You've been excused for today," Jonah said. Guessing he was reading my mind-__-
"yes i am,' he smirked.
"well then I'm heading to my dorm," i said.
"sure no prob. I'll see you later then," Jonah said and then walked away.
"well i better head to class," Joey said then left. At least i knew my way back to the dorms. It wasn't a long way but climbing up the staris would be.

After what felt like centuries climbing up the stairs, yes climbing, i finally made it to my dorm.
"dorm sweet dorm," i said to myself. I opened the door hoping it wasn't locked. Thankfully it wasn't. It was quiet when i walked in. The room was pretty empty until i heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I quietly tip toed my way to the kitchen to see who was there. As i reached the kitchen there stood a girl, about my age with red hair and lavender eyes.
"hello," i said hoping she would notice me which she did. She was actually in shock by my appearance almost like she wasn't expecting anyone.
"sorry didn't mean to scare you like that," i apologized.
"who are you?" she asked confused.
"question is who are you? I'm Crystal i just transferred here," i said.
"Oh! no one told me there was a new girl," she said.
"who are you by the way?and why are you in my dorm, browsing my fridge o.O?" i asked.
"I'm a student here" she said.
"student? i thought i was the only girl here," i said really confused now.
Soon the same girl shape-shifter into some hot guy with the same hair and eye color.
"that's because my sister and i disguised ourselves as guys so the school would let us in,"she/he said.
"i thought this was a gifted school for every person with powers," i said.
"yeah for every 'guy' they wouldn't except girls and my sister and i had no where to go cause the government killed our parents. So we decided to shape-shift into guys hoping the teachers/school wouldn't notice," she explained as she turned back to herself.
"oh sorry about your parents," i said with sympathy.
'It's okay," she smiled, "I've never really met them anyway but all i got is my sister,".
"And me!" i grinned.
She laughed.
"hope we can be good friends someday," i smiled.
"me too," she smiled back.
"so where's your..er..sister?" i asked browsing the room.
"Wynter!" she yelled out.
Soon a guy with blue hair, with a mixture of blue and silver eyes and snake bites walked in.
"whose she?" he or she said.
"Crystal. She's the new student here," Summer smiled.
"i thought this was an all boys school," he said.
Thought the same thing dumb-ass-__-
"it's some punishment or lesson my mum's tryna prove," i said.
"Oh!" they both said.
"In that case--" Wynter said then she shape shifted into a girl just about my height. Her spiky short hair turned into a long yet trimmed hair with bangs covering her eyes. She still had the same hair color and blue/silver eyes from before. She had the same snake bites but this time above her eye-brows. She looked a lot like Summer excluding the hair and eye color and the piercings on her eye bros. Summer pierced her tongue and noise but they both pierced their ear three times which looked pretty cute by the way.
"so how old are you guys," i asked.
"16," they both said in union.
"so does anyone know about your secret?" i asked.
"No." they both said.
"that's why we never leave our room," Summer said.
"plus it's hard acting like a guy and fitting in. We're used to being and acting like girls," Wynter said.
"so they think the way we act is strange so we chose to stay away from the 'in crowed'." Summer said finishing Wynter's sentence.
Guess that;s why the guys thought they were fags.
"well maybe it's time to expose yourself," i said.
"what! are you crazy!?!?" they both yelled.
"well if they can except me they can except you guys. Af6er all this is a gifted school. Heck i ain't even gifted at all but you guys are. So they'll have to take you guy in," i smiled.
"you have a point," Summer agreed.
"bur how?" Wynter asked.
"I'll talk to my friend Jonah." i said.
"you mean the random guy whose father owns the school," Wynter said.
I laughed. "yeah. him. As for now you can change back to your..ego guys," i said not knowing how to put it in. They immediately changed back to guys as i walked out now looking for Jonah. Minutes after looking for him, i found him and told him everything but seemed like he already knew.
"the school already knew since they came here 3 years back. We were just waiting for them to expose their real selves," he said.
"so they can still stay?" i asked making sure.
"Yep. Try and convince them to take classes for now," he said.
"sure, no prob," i jumped with excitement as i headed back to my dorm. Since when am i this preppy o.O
I told Summer and Wynter and they were pretty happy about it. They both went to their room getting ready for school tomorrow and now cleaning their wardrobe. I lend them a few of my clothes since they didn't have any 'girl' clothes. Told you 10 suitcases would come in handy. Afterward i went to bed and it was half 3pm. What can i say it took all my energy walking around the whole freaking school and going up and down the endless stairs. After a few hours i heard Preston, Aaron and kaiden walk in. They still didn't know about the whole Summer and Wynter really being girls thing. They found me sleeping on the couch. Hay i was too lazy to walk to my room :P

Kaiden POV
~>~>~>~>~>~

xXxx THE NEXT DAY xxXx

It was Aaron's turn waking everyone up and just like i thought he wanted to revenge me bit failed. He tried burning my ass as well but i quickly distracted him with my "electric tricks". I quickly ran out of my room and blocked the door with two chairs, locking him inside.
'I'm gonna get you PUNK ASS!" he yelled from behind the door.
I just laughed as i walked to the kitchen. As i did, there stood a girl with blue hair and the most gorgons silver blue eyes. I felt all weird and tingly the more i gazed at her :S
♠ ♠ ♠
hope that explains things :D