Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Getting To Know Crystal - Short Chapter

***Still on Crystal's POV***

"so tell me about you're past life," Preston asked.
I'm not used to telling people about me or my personal life but I figured I owed him since he told me about his.
"well there's not much to say. My dad walked out on my mum and I, when I was only 3. So I hardly remember anything about him. Since then, my mum and I haven't been what you call, close. She was hardly ever home so I spent half of my days home alone. At times, we would be constantly moving from city to city cause she either got fired from work or I was either expelled from every school in the neighborhood or I was either not excepted from any of the schools."

"I was what you call a rebel," i continued, "I started taking drugs at the age of 11. I had a couple of bad friends back in the day. There wasn't one day i went home without the cops taking me there. I lost my virginity when i was 14. Yep 14! And the worst part of it all was i didn't regret any of it, still don't! My own mum didn't even seem to care about all the shit i got myself into. There was this one time i thought i was pregnant. So i took drug overdose. The last thing i remembered was me waking up in a hospital bed. I spent the last 3 months in hospital. That's when i finally realized what i was doing to myself wasn't right. So i quite with the drugs and stopped hanging around with the rebels and took time to fix my life up before it was too late. Thing is, when I decided to clear myself up, my mum decided to send me here. I still drink and smoke though but the difference is i can control myself this time,".

And that was the so called life that I lived in.
'Wow. Deep." he said.
"yep." i sighed, "but at least it I stopped before there was any damage,".
"well I'm glad you're okay now," he smiled giving me a bear hug^_^
"yeah. Me too." i smiled wry.

The bell rang just in time. Preston stood up and stretched out his hand for me to grab a hold.
"Thanks." i smiled brushing myself off.
"No prob." he smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's too short but i had to get this out of the way before i went to the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed(: