Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Powers

Crystal POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
As if i believed they had 'powers'. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen in reality. So i asked them to prove it to me then.
"okay then," Preston said.
He smirked for a while and before i could blink, he was gone. Gosh i hope this isn't another Twilight -__-
I heard a knock on the door and i walked over to open it since Aaron and Kaiden hesitated to open and to my surprise it was Preston.
"But how--" i was cut off as he lifted me up and in less then a sec we were outside the school premises. He put me down and held a the edges of a near by building whilst holding a truck just by using his toe. Weird i know o.O
"Oh my f***** GOD!!!: was all i could say. He lifted me up again and seconds later we were back in our dorm room.
"Oh my gosh that was amazing," i exclaimed.
"my turn," Aaron said hoping up and down like a 6 year old girl.
"so what can you do?" i asked
"watch carefully," he smirked.
Slowly i watched as his body changed like as if he was melting. Then suddenly his melted body rose up but he didn't come back to his normal figure, he came back as...ME!
"Wow! your, your--" I mumbled, "your ME!" I said so shocked touching his...my face.
"cool. So your a shape shifter," i grinned.
He turned back to himself with a big ass smirk on his face.
"told ya we had powers,"he said.
"what about you Kaiden," i smiled.
I think I'm actually gonna like this school. I soon realized Kaiden was gone as i stopped day dreaming. Not again!
"where's Kaiden," i was totally lost now. I heard a knock from the window and saw it was..Kaiden? As i opened it to pull him in, he was gone. I suddenly felt someone poking me from behind. I turned around to see who it was and it Kaiden himself.
Oh my gosh," i gasped, "how did you do that?"
"transporting. I can transport anywhere i want just by thinking very hard and carefully," he explained.
"how awesome. so what else can you guys do. You know like a bonus power or whatever you call it?" i asked so fascinated.
"i have air abilities" Preston said.
"fire abilities and metal banding," said Kaiden making fire come out from his fingertips.
"metal banding?" i asked making sure i heard right. What is that?
"hard to explain," Aaron said.
"okay. And you?" i said referring to Kaiden.
"lighting abilities. It's like controlling the electric energy around you, me and everyone else," he said with an electric spark moving from one hand to another like playing with a ball.
"Wow! so the whole student body have powers?" i asked.
"that's right. Even Jonah," Preston said.
I can't believe Jonah didn't tell me. His got a lot of explaining to do. I also realized something.
"so where are the other guys?" i asked.
"who?" they all said confused.
"Isn't each room suppose to have 6 students in each dorm," i said.
"yeah," they all said in union.
"well there's three of you and one of me. So where are the others. The other two?" i asked again.
"Oh" they all said again.
"their in their room sleeping," Kaiden said. At 3pm o.O
"you wouldn't want to disturb them," he continued.
"Oh their also twins," Aaron added.
"Awesome. Twins. Their names?" i asked with a grin.
"Summer and Wynter," Aaron said as they all laughed.
"Summer and Wynter?are you serious?" i tried not to laugh but sadly failed.
They all nodded.
"but those are names for girls," i said
"maybe the mum expected girls or really wanted girls," Preston suggested.
"or maybe their gay, after all they do act like fags," Aaron joked.
I rolled my eyes.
You know i do respect gay people. So what he said was really rude -__-
"hahaha very funny Aaron," i said sarcastically.
"what! its true," he smirked.
I rolled my eyes.

xXxx 8 hours later xxXx

"what time is it?" i asked.
It looked like it was getting dark.
"10pm" Kaiden said busy watching TV, he didn't even look at the time.
"10pm!" i exclaimed.Haven't even unpacked yet and got school tomorrow. Ugh can life get more frustrating.
"well guys i better unpack and get to bed. I'll see you later," i said as i walked to my room.
I quickly unpacked everything, connected my ipod to the laptop to charge and headed straight to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll updatw tomorrow with a bunch of chapters promise. Have to go to bed myself XD its like midnight now

Hope you liked it(:
comment?