Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Proof

"Oh, how surprising. Your little queers have came to back up your ass." Ashley smirked at us as we approached. Matt held out an arm to halt a furious Iona.

"Says you, you little slut." She spat at her. Ashley scoffed, and I clenched my fists.

"Please. Why don't you head back over to www.emo*slash*wrists.com?" This time Kim stepped in. I was surprised to see her so close to Kim's face.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up about my friends." Ashley gave her a glare, but smirked.

"Sure. Now, what was that proof you were gonna give me?" We all looked at Kim questioningly.

"Proof?" We all managed to say it at the one time.

"Ashley here doesn't believe the events of last night." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Well duh! It was almost too good to be true! And plus, that tiny brain of hers would never catch on." Ollie folded her arms. I couldn't help but grin.

"Well this tiny brain knows it when it sees a fucking freak."

"Maybe because it's been looking in the mirror so much?" I smirked, pleased with myself. I watched as her eyes narrowed, and she opened her mouth to spit out another insult, but we were saved by Kim's phone beeping. As she looked at what was on the screen, her eyes lit up."

"Well, looks like we have proof after all." I didn't even have to guess at who the text was from. I cried of joy inside, seeing Ashley flinch. She stared at Kim's phone, her mouth starting to open. She was thinking of what to say. "Kim," Kim began; "Just checking to see how you guys were. Last night was pretty awesome! The guys had fun, especially Frank..." I blushed at the thought. I hadn't seen him since 'the dream', and my mind flashed back to our 7 minutes in heaven. "...we were thinking about meeting up again sometime? Are you guys coming to the concert Thursday night? Gerard xo."

Pure joy was spread across me, Kim, Ollie, Mandy, and Matt's faces. Ashley was once again speechless.

"H-how do I know you're n-not just making this up?" she stammered. Kim chuckled.

"You'll find out hun." She winked as she began texting. She hadn't finished when she looked up again. "Oh. You're still here? Adios!" With that she began walking away, resuming this 1000 word reply she was texting. We followed, and they sped up to Kim, begging to see the text from Gerard, and see what she was saying back. I turned to Ashley, giving her a victorious smirk. I mentally cheered even louder when she huffed and turned on her heel, probably to find her minions. I chuckled and followed my friends.

~*~

We had to wait until the end of the day before Kim spilled the beans on what she replied with. She held her phone up to her eyes, grinning, and began reading proudly, including some facial expressions here and there.

"Gerard, we are all doing great thanks! We had fun last night too, Hailey especially, since she came in this morning believing it was all a dream..."

"Hey!" I groaned. Everyone laughed, and Kim smirked. The text had already been sent. Fuck!.

"As I was saying....Yes, we would love to come to your show, if you could do something for us..." We looked at her questioningly, but excited. "Would you come to our school tomorrow?" She had barely gotten the words out before the girls burst into life.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"You did not!"

"Are you serious!?"

"I get to meet My Chemical Romance!?"

The excitement was cut short when girls rushed up to us, hurling questions at us, especially Mandy, who had unfortunately made her statement a little too loud. Iona looked around, horrified, but quickly grabbed our arms and ushered us up the steps and away from school. For some reason, we burst out laughing. I could only imagine what the guys go through. After a while, I seemed to be the only one who noticed Kim stop laughing.

"Kim?"

The others immediately stopped and looked at Kim, her eyes twinkling.

"We'll have to discuss it more, but yeah, we'll come. If it means you come to the show!" Kim said each word with increasing volume, and by the end, the rest of us had joined her in her screaming.

Tomorrow, I thought.
Tomorrow....
♠ ♠ ♠
This was sliiightly rushed, but I've got an essay to do, so, yeah.
This story has become, like, my fantasy. At school, I spent more time thinking about this than I did what was in front of me! And don't worry about it affecting school, the only things i'm worried about are my writing skills, and my music skills, and neither were affected by this :)

Oh, and sorry for the 'emo' insults, in case any of them bugged you or anything. I was called/told some the other day, and decided to put it to good use, since it fits in here.
Hope you like it, and as usual, comments make my day :)