Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Introductions

"I AM NOT AFRAID TO KEEP ON LIVING!
I AM NOT AFRAID TO WALK THIS WORLD ALONE!
HONEY IF YOU STAY I'LL BE FORGIVEN!
NOTHING YOU CAN SAY CAN STOP ME GOING HOME!"

Ollie, Iona and I screamed sang at the top of our lungs along to the CD. We were in Mandy's car and on the way to the concert, and, well, high spirits were an understatement. The girls laughed as I mimicked the guitar playing. I pulled my sunglasses down over my eyes and sunk into the passenger seat. I could feel the anticipation flooding through me. 1 hour to go.

"I'm so fuckin' excited!" I screamed, throwing my hands in the air, waving them in the wind.

"We're going to see My Chemical Romance!" Iona screeched, fist pumping the air.

"We're going to meet My Chemical Romance!" Ollie corrected, phone in hand.

"And I'm going to crash this car if you all don't stop screaming! I can't hear myself think!" Mandy called, causing us all to laugh.

"Braxton says to phone him when we meet the guys!" Ollie shouted over the blaring music, but not taking her eyes off her phone. I flinched when I thought of the text he'd sent me earlier...I couldn't believe Derek was back in town...Fuck. He was right when he said he wasn't finished. He was coming for me, wasn't he? I just don't think I could go through with that again...

"Hailey, you ok?" Mandy asked, briefly looking at me with a concerned look. Wow, can't my emotions just stay in my head and NOT on my face!? For one day!?

"Yeah..." think Hailey! A lie, any lie! "Just thinking about Tommy..." Wow! Nice one!

"What about him?" Ollie called from behind me.

"Just....neh, he'll be fine." Laughing, I remembered earlier. "In fact, he was devastated that he couldn't come today. You should've seen his face,"

"Well how did you get him over it? I mean, your bro LOVES MCR, doesn't he?"

"Yeah...I told him that he'd meet them later." I took a deep breath as they all looked at me.

"How do you know there'll even be a later?" Iona asked.

"I don't know....I guess I thought there would be...."

"Hey, aren't they playing in-"

"Oh my GOD! WE'RE HERE!!" Iona screamed, standing up and pointing to the building in the near distance. Mandy winced in pain and Ollie and I covered our ears.

"We know! We know! Can you PLEASE keep that for later?" I begged. I swear, I could hear ringing in my ears. Iona mumbled something as we pulled into the car park. Each of us grinned at the mile long queue, knowing that we'd all been there before, but now, we could skip all that. Iona and I jumped over the door in excitement, while Ollie and Mandy took their time. I pulled my VIP pass and studied it. My heart thumped at the thought of watching my favourite band perform from the side of the stage, and then getting to hang out with them afterwards. I patted my pocket, making sure the spare was there, and smiled feeling the bump.

"Think you'll kiss tonight?" I looked up to see Iona with a cheesy grin on her face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, blushing. I put the pass back in my pocket and followed the girls inside.

"You know what I'm talking about! Yesterday included..." I looked at her in shock and she laughed.

"That was you all at the window?"

"Yeah, you see us?"

"Yeah...." I remembered the almost-kiss with Frank and felt myself blushing again.

"Thank god you never came back in, or came in today. All the girls were driving me nuts, squealing and shit. The teacher went out, and some of the girls even ran downstairs. Ha! They missed you both, the look on their faces were priceless-"

"Get the fuck out of the way! What do you think you're doing?"

We turned around to see a dark-haired girl arguing with a group of girls. Groupies, by the look of it. I stopped to see what was going on.

"Why should we? We don't want to miss the boys seeing us, do we? Shoo." One of them stuck their nose up at her. I felt a tinge of anger and began to walk up to them. However, two other girls beat them to it.

"Don't flatter yourself, honey. Dog shit looks better." The short one spat. The girls scoffed and flicked their hair behind their shoulders.

"Ugh. You're ugly." Another said. The other girl stepped up.

"And you're pretty good looking. For a baboon." I heard the other girls chuckling and the skanks scoffed once more, getting pretty angry. I quickened my pace toward the girls.

"Hailey?..." I ignored Ollie. The least I could do was get the bitches to fuck off, right? The only brunette spoke up.

"You're the one with a baboon face!"

"And you have the IQ of a cornflake." the last girl said, smiling. The brunette opened her mouth to speak, but I stepped in front of her.

"Hey there." The skank scowled at me.

"And who the fuck are you."

"You're worst nightmare." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah, sure. Listen, you queers can just go cry your eyes out and we'll move on up, ok?" the blonde said in a sweet, but bitchy voice. I laughed and shook my head.

"Keep on talking sweetheart. Maybe one day you'll say something smart." I looked around at the girls behind me and smiled. "Follow me." They didn't hesitate when I walked around the girls and further up the queue. One of the other blondes stepped in front.

"Who do you think you are?" she spat. I smiled and held up my pass.

"Very important person." I pushed her out of the way and walked the girls up to the entrance. They looked at me/my pass in both awe and confusion.

"Can...can you do that?" One them asked, pointing to my pass. I looked around and shrugged, smiling.

"Dunno, but anything to get you away from those sluts, thats for one." They all smiled at me. The dark haired one stepped forward and held out her hand.

"I'm Erina, by the way." I smiled and shook her hand.

"Hailey. Nice to meet ya."

"You too!" Erina turned to greet one of the others, while the one stepped up to me. She had a massive smile on her face.

"Hey! I'm Laura, but you can call me Lozza," she said with a grin, and I smiled. I recognised her Australian accent.

"I'm Hailey, you can call me crazy," We both laughed.

"Then that makes two of us!" she smiled, and turned to Erina.

"Hey! I'm Melissa!" she smiled. "That was really nice of you back there."

"Its fine. We're all one big family, right? We all stick up for each other."

"Got that right!" I heard Lozza say. I turned around to face them, and we all stood in a circle.

"So..we'll all see each other later?" Erina asked.

"Well, catch you after the show?" Melissa suggested.

"Yeah good idea!" I wondered if the boys would be okay with the girls coming around back. Woah! I'd met them like, 5 minutes ago and I already considered them my friends! I turned to see the girls calling me over, so I figured it was time to go. "Hey, I gotta split, I'll see you guys later?"

"Yeah! See you soon!"
"It was nice meeting you!"
"Have fun watching from side stage!"

I smiled at their goodbyes and jogged over to the girls.

"What was that about?" Ollie asked.

"Couple of girls I thought I could lend a hand. They were pretty awesome," I said, grinning.

"Will we meet them?" Iona asked, excited.

"After the show? Its gonna start in like 15 minutes!" Mandy exclaimed.

"Shit!" I turned at the slightly familiar voice. Lozza stood, patting her pockets. Oh damn, she hadn't lost her ticket, had she? I jogged over to her and the ticket collector, Iona following.

"What's up Lozza?" I asked her

"I can't find my ticket!" she cried. She was almost crying. Shit, what could I do to help her!?

"Hailey!" Iona gasped in excitement I turned to her and she pointed to my pocket. I grinned.

Genius.

"Come on," I grabbed Lozza's arm and led her back with us.

"Wait-wha? Whats going on?" There was a hint of shock in her voice. I dug into my pocket and placed the spare VIP pass into her hands.

"Thank me later." I whispered to her, and saw her eyes widen in shock and excitement. As I turned around to keep walking, I clutched her hand, and was glad that she walked quickly. We were in a rush, but I was surprised at how well she was handling this. Then again, her hand was shaking like mad.

Soon enough, we flashed our passes and made our way backstage. No sign of the band, but we were pointed to a room to wait in. We walked in, and cheered/squealed seeing the seats and the side-stage view. This is where we would be seeing the concert from.

"I still can't believe this is actually happening!" Lozza gasped. She looked up at me with a big smile. "Thank you so much!"

"Don't worry about it." I smiled back. Looking around, I saw the girls looking confused. Oh...I'd forgot to introduce her, hadn't I? "Oh! Guys, this is Laura, but she likes to be called Lozza," I flashed a smile her way and she smiled.

"Hi!" she giggled. Iona stepped up first, and took her into a big hug.

"Its so nice to meet you! I'm Iona by the way!" she exclaimed, her signature booming voice. Lozza laughed, taking Iona's immature reaction very well.

"Hey Iona!" she looked at Mandy, who approached with a warm smile.

"Hey! My name's Mandy. Sorry about Iona, she's a little hyperactive."

"Hey Mandy. Don't worry about it, I love happy people." She said with a laugh. Ollie stepped in and offered her hand.

"I'm Ollie. If these guys ever drive you crazy, just come to me. Trust me, they can drive you nuts."

"Hey!" I exclaimed! I jokingly slapped the back of her head.

"I joke! I joke!" she smiled at Lozza and gladly shook her hand.

"Hey, good to hear." Lozza laughed. The introductions were cut short by a knock on the door.

"Girls, MCR are going on in a few minutes, and they'll be coming through here." He didn't seem surprised at the excited gasps that rippled through us; he just laughed. "Just letting you know." With that, he shut the door, and left us girls to cheer.

This was it.

"Hey Hailey?" I turned to Lozza's voice. She looked concerned.

"Yeah?"

"It's just, when they come in, I can guarantee that I just wont speak, I'll just be frozen...and...you know..what if they think..."

"Don't worry, I'll explain to them," I replied with a smile. Her face lit up.

"Thanks!" she leaned over and I hugged her. A wave of happiness rippled through me before pulling away.

It was only a couple of minutes before there was a knock on the door.

"MCR coming through!"

We grinned hearing Gerard's voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
vhl:grvuj:fgjuhrfg:rh^jn|
FOR SOME REASON I'M JUST EXCITED AS YOU GUYS!
I don't know...its like its real...that i'm actually going to an MCR concert with my friends (who i'll probably never see because they're halfway across the globe)

But anyways
YAAAAAAAA.

Sorry its long. Believe it or not, I was originally going to have the concert in 2 chapters, but seeing this chapter turn out so long I decided to leave it there :)
Part 2 will be uploaded. I'm not sure if I can get 3 done too, considering i've got parents night and all, but i'lll try :)
Hailey's outfit
Iona's outfit
Mandy's outfit
Ollie's outfit