Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

It's Okay (I Promise)

"What are we gonna do Frank?"

I looked over to Frank lying on the other couch with his hands behind his head. He was as devastated as me, and i'm tricky to match.

"We...I...I could..." he groaned and turned to face the back of the couch. I pulled my knees up to my head, and took deep breaths. That didn't stop the tears, though. This wasn't supposed to happen. And why did it have to be today? Today, when Frank was supposed to take me out, it was supposed to be a good, happy day!

"Are...are you sure?" I whispered, and he turned around to face me. I couldn't help but notice tears in his eyes.

"What if I never see you again?" he asked. And I looked away. To be honest, I don't think he ever would. Basically, the boys had just found out the night before that there would be no turning back. No break. Once the European leg was finished they were going straight to America. Also meaning tomorrow will more than likely be the last time I ever see him again. We both looked up to see Iona, Elena and Lozza walk into Iona's flat. They looked at us and frowned. Oh shit, I just realised, how are we supposed to tell them? They had went out to buy something new to wear today, and Mikey, Gerard and Gary (Iona's boy of three years) weren't coming over for another half hour. Frank had come over not minutes ago to break the news. I wish he hadn't.

"What's up with you guys?" Iona asked, dumping her shopping back on the kitchen table. Lozza and Elena came to sit on either side of me.

"Hailey? Why are you crying?" Elena asked, concerned. I took a deep breath, and looked at Frank. He nodded glumly.

"The guys..." I barely choked out. I inhaled shakily, and tried again. "The guys aren't coming back," All three of them looked at me as if I had just spoken another language.

"Wait, what?" Lozza asked, standing up in an alarmed way. "What do you mean 'they're not coming back?'" I looked at the ground and gulped.

"We're not getting a break," Frank spoke up, and stood up from the couch. "They're making us go straight back home, well, to the USA, without a break," he stopped and took a deep breath. "When we leave tomorrow night..." he closed his eyes softly. "We're not coming back," Lozza, Elena and Iona let out a gasp of horror.

"WHAT?" They cried, just in time for a knock on the door. Frank opened the door, and Mikey and Gerard walked in with fake smiles plastered on their face. It dropped when they saw us.

"You told them, didn't you?" Gerard whispered, and Frank nodded Gerard looked straight at Elena, and pulled her into a tight hug. Mikey did the same with Lozza. They were both sobbing terribly, and even Iona was too, but I wasn't. I couldn't feel anything. I was just, numb.

"Hailey..." I heard the voice, but I couldn't respond. I couldn't respond to anything. "Hailey!" I looked at him, and he stared into my eyes with hurt, but hope. Hope...if only I could feel the same. He turned to look around at the others before lightly holding my arm and pulling me into the spare room. As soon as we were inside and the door was shut I felt my body be pulled into his, and he gave me a tight hug. As I hugged him back, I felt something snap inside me, and all the tears I had been holding in came freely. Frank held me tighter, and I even felt tear hit my shoulder.

"I...don't...wanna...lose you....Frank," I whispered once I had finished crying. He nodded, but then shook his head. Pulling away, he smiled.

"You won't. I promise." I felt my heart go fuzzy at his smile, and found myself smiling back. I promise...I promise.....I promise....

"You promise?" I repeated, and he nodded his head, reaching into his back pocket.

"And to prove it to you..." He pulled out a small box, and I gasped loudly. I looked back into his eyes, which were sparkling, and felt the tears come again. He opened the box and removed the ring. I felt his scent overwhelm me as he pulled me close to him "Hailey Daniels, I love you..." he slid the ring onto my right ring finger, "...and I promise, that no matter what, i'll come back for you." He stopped, and looked into my eyes. The looked was so intense, I could feel my knees go wobbly. After a small smile, he pulled me towards him, and pushed his lips onto mine. I reacted immediatley, opening my mouth and allowing his tongue to enter. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled myself closer to him, begging for more. Feeling his hands through my hair made me smile through the kiss. Suddenly everything else just seemed to disappear. It's like, he wasn't going away anymore. He would just stay here forever in my arms. I felt my heart rate begin to increase as we continued kissing. Knowing that I was comfortable now, he started to get rougher, which only pleased me more. A knock on the door startled us, and we pulled apart immediatley, only to laugh when no one had seen us.

"What were you guys doing?" Mikey asked uneasily as we walked out of the room. I turned my head and noticed that we had went into my bedroom Iona's spare room. I blushed madly before closing the door and flopping down in between Elena and Lozza on the couch. Soon all 7 of us were sitting, staring awkwardly at the floor. I mentally thanked Iona for breaking the silence.

"So, what do we do?" she asked, looking up at everyone. We all looked at her, and I shrugged, and opened my mouth to speak, but got cut off when a thought struck me.

"W-" Everyone turned to look at me, and I let my mind wander. What if we did? What if we could! Think of all the things that could happen. Think of all the things we could do...

"Hailey?" Everyone asked, and I snapped back to reality. Grinning, I looked around at my friends.

"I've got a plan,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Sorry for that mega long wait!! Dx Dx my minds been really occupied, and my heads spinning.
MCR TOMORROW!!!!
I can't fucking wait, but i'm a bit nervous...
oh well xD
Warning, the next chapter may be really romantic, since, well, it is Valentines Day, and I've got nothing better to do xD
I'm in the mood to write another chapter tonight, so I might x)