Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Is It Real?

"Are you sure you're willing to do this Hailey?" He asked, putting his hand on my hand. We were sitting comfortably on the beach, the best one I 'd ever been to in Scotland. At least the sun was setting, giving us a nice view, although it could get better what the fuck am I thinking?

"Of course," I said, smiling up to him. He laughed and shook his head.

"You're willing to drop everything, and travel all the way across the world to New Jersey to live with me?" I nodded.

"I've got nothing here. All i've ever lived for is my brother, my friends, and you guys," I looked up to him and smiled. "And now that you guys are pretty much a part of it, just drag them with me, and voila!" He grinned, but it wore off within seconds.

"What about your parents?" The words hit me like bullets.
What about your parents?
What about your parents?


I remained staring out to the orange horizon lighting up the edge of the sea, but I couldn't escape it.

"Hailey? What about your parents?" I looked away as he lightly took hold of my arm. "Is there something you're not telling me?" He asked, sincerely and worriedly. I felt the tears begin to form in my eyes, and I knew it was just pointless trying to get rid of them. They wouldn't go away. No matter how hard I tried.

"I just..." I wiped my tears and forced a smile at him. "Can we just, forget about it, right now? Just, enjoy this?" I looked back out to the ocean. I felt his gaze on me for another couple of minutes before he sighed, and slid his arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry," he murmured into my ear. "I didn't mean to make you upset, but you have got to tell me sooner or later," I nodded, and turned to face him. This time I felt a genuine smile show, and he did the same. Before I even had time to react he had pushed his soft lips against mine. I got lost inside his sweet embrace...this was just perfect. I'd never had such amazing a night as this...such an amazing boyfriend as...Frank Iero.

A wave of realisation hit me, and I pulled back in shock. Had I really just kissed Frank Iero? Was this even real? I immediatley had that same feelign as when we had first met, and the memory hit me like a bullet.

I turned back around, and Frank stood right in front of me. I felt my hairs go on end, it was unbelieveable, this feeling. I wanted it to be more than just a hug.

"Am I getting a hug?" he laughed. I smiled the biggest smile I had in a long time. I sunk into him, feeling his muscles in my face. He rested his chin on my head and stroked my hair. I clutched him tight, and tried to slow down time with my mind. I closed my eyes and sighed. This is the life I want....


"HAILEY?" Frank almost shouted. I found myself shaking badly, Frank holding my arm.

"I....I...."

"Hailey! What's wrong?" He shook me, and I snapped back to reality. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Is..did...Is this real?" He looked at me strangely.

"Of course it's real!" He pulled me into a tight hug, and I tried to ignore the excitement building in my stomach. "Hailey, I love you, alright? I really love you." I felt a burst of butterflies, but this was different. I knew it was real.

"You do?" I asked, and I felt him nod, making me smile. "I do too, Frank," He pulled away, and smiled at me, before resuming his kiss. This kiss was different from the last. It was longer, more passionate...more real...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so yeah, I almost had to rewrite this like 437827482437 times.
This was originally gonna be posted on Valentines Day (fitting) but I never finished it in time for Tuesday.
Ahh....Tuesday. :D
Perhaps i'll tell you all about it another time ;) In fact, the slightly twist is actually a match of my feelings....you'll find out later xD

Oh, and also. If you guys could do me a favour? My friend KayCBA has recently joined, and her story isn't getting many readers...so if you could give it a try? And maybe comment? :) Knowing Gerard Way And The Band
And guess what? The amazing Lena (ImFromMars) HAS MADE A STORY! IT'S AMAZING! CHECK IT OUT :D No One Needs To Know How We're Feeling
Love you all!! Puss! xx