Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

OH...MY...GOD!

"Iona...."

"Oh! Look in here!"

"Iona!" I grabbed her arm, starting to get annoyed. "We've been here for like, 3 hours and found nothing!" Her expression changed from shock to sadness.

"You're right...I'm trying - really trying! We have to be the best of the best!" I laughed quietly. Iona loved to be the best, and usually didn't stop until she was. At this thought, my face paled. We were going to be here for quite some time....

"HAILEY!" Reality hit me and I turned to see Iona, staring at me urgently, and a vibration in my pocket.

"What?"

"Your phone?" She stated, as if it was completely obvious. I gasped, before yanking out my phone, pressing the 'call' button just in time.

"Hello?" I asked, and began walking down the high street.

Aloha! Ollie's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked, secretly hoping she'd have a soloution to this madness.

"I'm looking at you!" I looked up in shock, and began searching the streets for any sign of my freind.

"You are?" I asked, as though I was acting completely sane.

"Haha, yeah, and you can quit looking like an idiot!" I frozae on the spot, and began looking around again. Just as I had given up, she hung up, and I felt something behind me...

"BOO!" I screamed loudly, and whipped around to see Iona laughing at me, as well as Ollie and Mandy.

"You fucking scared me!" I cried, pushing her playful and her eyes widened.

"Chill girl! We're here to help you!" Mandy exclaimed, and I raised an eyebrow

"And how could you possibly help me?" Mandy and Ollie exchanged a glance.

"Well, see, I recently bought my prom dress...and since I figured you guys wouldn't know where to look, I thought i'd show you where I bought mine?" My eyes began to widen in excitement. "It's amazing, the dresses are GORGEOUS! And the prices-" She never got to finish, as I attacked her with a hug.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING LIFESAVER!" I wanted to scream, causing them to laugh and Iona to raise her eyebrows.

"Well, come on then, let's see if it's as good as you say it is!"

~*~

We couldn't believe our eyes as we stepped through the luxurious (for Glasgow) doors of Sherri Hill. "Oh..My..God!" Iona gasped, impersonating Janice from Friends (A/N - thanks Chris! (who isn't reading this but thought i'd put it in anyway :P)). I looked around at the massive shop in wonder. There were so many dresses...so many accessories...shoes...

"Hey guys, what kind-" I turned around to see...nothing. "Guys?" I asked again, only to hear muffled replies coming from opposite ends of the shop. I rolled my eyes before beginning the trek through prom dress heaven...

An Hour Later

I looked at Iona's reflection in awe. She was stunning. Somehow they'd managed to find her a strapless white dress, which hugger her figure perfectly. I had to admit, I was incredibly jealous.

"Oh my god! It's perfect!" Ollie exclaimed, and Iona grinned.

"Matt's gonna want me back now!" She chuckled to ourselves, causing us to gasp.

"What about-"

"Nah, i'm done with him. What's the point in being in a relationship if you don't love each other?" The words slipped out of her mouth like easy peasy pumpkin pie motherfucker, but they hit me right in the heart.

What if that was the case with Frank and I? Did I really love him? Well...love is such a big thing...but i've never felt this way with anyone else.

Ok, so say I did love Frank. Did he love me back?

What am I asking myself here!? Does Frank Iero love me!?

"HAILEY!" I snapped back to reality to find Iona raising an eyebrow at me. "Deja vu, huh?" I nodded sheepishly before joining the girls.

"So what next?"

"Well, have you found anything?" I looked around at the clothes. They had all seemed so perfect earlier, but now...

"Zlich." I sighed, and they did too.

"Come on, we've got to get shoes anyway." Mandy lifted herself off the seats and walked out with me. "So what were you thinking about?" I looked at her, confused.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Don't act stupid with me Hailey. Something's going on inside that brain of yours, so what is it?" I sighed.

"Just thinking about Frankie and I really. Do you think this will work?" She stopped suddenly to turn around and grab my shoulders.

"Hailey. Think about this. You've adored this man ever since you were a kid." I nodded slowly, not understanding what she would mean. "You would give up this easily on the man of your dreams?" I looked around, not knowing what to say...

"But...what if he doesn't love me?" Thinking those words were one thing, but saying them aloud only made it seem more real. I didn't expect Mandy to hold up my hand to my face...oh yeah. The ring.

"I rest my case," she smiled slightly, before hooking her arm with hers. "Come one, want to get something to eat?" I contemplated on it for a moment. Well, we had been up here for a million hours..."Ok! McDonalds it is!"

"Did I say that out loud?" I laughed and she nodded.

"Come on, it's you. Everyone knows what Hailey's thinking!" With that she winked, and walked up to the McDonalds cashier.

~*~

I had to admit, I really was having a good time. Ok, sure we hadn't found anything for me yet, but the girls had found shoes, and we were stuffed on chicken nuggets. Iona had of course bought that stunning white and gold dress, Ollie and Mandy had got themselves these massive ball gowns, Mandy's golden yellow and Ollie's ivory. Iona and I had teased them for it, but to be honest, they were gorgeous dresses.

And I still didn't have one.

We found ourselves at a reasonably small halloween dress-up shop, and I laughed as Iona stopped outside.

"Really?" I asked her, and she shrugged. Getting a better look inside, I found some interesting looking things inside, so I opened the door.

"Hailey?" Ollie asked. I turned around.

"Come on, what's the harm in having a look?" Iona grinned and skipped in with me. We nodded to the shopkeeper, who seemed to keep himself to himself. He nodded back, and pointed downstairs. Of course, there was a sign saying 'Girls'. I smiled widely before practically jumping down them. Now, this was real heaven. There was everything...devil's costumes, schoolgirl costumes, vampire costumes, even simple things like ghosts, except the outfit was so extraordinary. I heard the girls gasp as they too found themselves surrounded by gothic halloween heaven.

That was until I saw it.

"Holy shit!" I screeched, and the girls came running to my side.

"What!?" They all demanded at once, and I pointed to the very familiar black and red dress, hanging from the ceiling. I couldn't see their faces, but the gasps gave it all away. Within seconds our group had erupted into squeals and "oh my god"'s. Lucky for us there was no one down here.

"It's it! The Helena dress!" Ollie squealed

"You have to get it!" Iona demanded.

"It's gorgeous!" Mandy also commented, causing me to smile. I walked over to check the price tag, which caused me even more shock.

"Iona...how much do you have left?" She checked her purse and then looked back at me, unsure.

"Around £45, why?" A massive grin spread across my face.

"It's £30!" The squeals stared again, and now we were running around the room. Part of me hoped that the guy wouldn't come downstairs.

"Hailey!" I heard Ollie gasp, and I looked to where she was pointing.

"BLACK BALLET SHOES! IT'S PERFECT! AND THEY'RE ONLY £12!" I cried, and everyone hugged.

This prom was going to be fucking amazing - no doubt about it.

Haha, better than I thought it would be!
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! So looooads of stuff to cover ^^

Firstly, I would like to thank all of my wonderful commenters up until now. It's been a long journey. and without you guys I would've given up and went back home :'D

Secondly, I assume by now you all know my AMAZING friend Lozza, right? WELL! See, she's started this competition...and it looks pretty fuckin' good to me!

Anyone want to join!? - Let's All Get Dysfunctional Now!.

Lastly, Thank you SOOOO MUCHY to, again, LOZZA, for the amazing banner. It was for my birthday, and, can I just say, I FUCKING LOVE IT! I hope you do too! I mean, come on, she's got some talent! :O

I'll post the girls' outfits in the next chapter!

Ahh...the next chapter...shall be good ;D