Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

The Right Thing To say

Breathe, Hailey. Breathe.

I didn't have to turn my head to know who was standing behind me. The look on Iona's face said it all. Thing is, I didn't know how to react. My heart stopped. His hand was on my shoulder...I could almost feel his breath on my neck....

God, Hailey! You're such a drama queen!
What do you expect!? After years and years of watching him play at concerts, looking at him in pictures, heairng him speak on the radio....he's standing behind you! In the flesh! He's about to talk to you....fuck, he might even kiss you!

After mentally slapping myself, I turned around.

"Frank..." I breathed. My eyes met with the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes, staring into mine. A smile formed on his lips.

"Hey. It's Hailey, right?" he asked. I was prepared to die right there and then. I couldn't speak. He knew my name.

"Yeah. Hailey.." I looked up at him, smiling. I felt dizzy already....god! I was head over heels for Frank Iero...but of course, this moment is completely different from the past 4 years. His face is inches away from mine. I may have fainted, if it wasn't for the logical part of my brain. I reached out my hand. "Hailey Daniels." he laughed at my gesture, but accepted it.

"Frank Iero." he replied. His hands were warm, his skin was so soft....
For god's sake Hailey! Cut it out!
What?
Say something! Make conversation!

"I know," I laughed. "I could tell by a mile away!" Wait, what did I just say!?
Thankfully, he took it as a joke.

"I'm sure many other girls would say the same." My heart sank. So I was just like other girls...? It must have shown in my face, because suddenly his expression changed. "No, no, i'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I..."
We were cut off by Kim's loud voice, which I hear waaaaay too much.

Frank's POV

We all sat back down on the pricey sofas. Hailey had went to sit on a different sofa than me, and I couldn't help but sigh. Frankie, you may well have just screwed everything up. Why did I have to go and say that shit? Great, she probably finds me a right dick now....

"So who's going next, guys?" Everyone looked up at Kim, who was holding the hat, looking around. She caught me looking. And grinned. Grrrreat. "Frankie! You're next!" I sighed as the hat as passed to my on hands. All eyes were on me, and I could feel the pressure. Closing my eyes I put my hand in and took it back out as fast as I could.

Hailey's POV

He closed his eyes. I don't know if he was thinking about something, or if he was just wanting to get the whole thing over with. I know the feeling anyways. As soon as he dug into the hat, everything seemed like, like slwo motion.

But as he lifted his hand out of the hat, I gulped. My heart skipped a beat.

He was holding my bracelet.
♠ ♠ ♠
And another! I know I promised three - i'm sorry! But as I said, i've been busy. I'll try etra hard to keep the udates coming :D

I hope santa has been good to you all! I got a blackberry and the new Guitar Hero! And guess who's on it? MCR!!! Yahhooo!!