‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Sequel to Second Heartbeat

Unbound (The Wild Ride)

Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

Everything I had known about the situation was now so far out of the depths of my knowledge and past anyway for me to help. She had damned her oldest child and the connection she put place would surely kill him. I looked from my sister to Zacky and could feel that old feeling of regret flowing through my system. This all happened after Zacky and I had made that escape from the manor...I wasn't there to protect her.
"Hey...why does everyone look so serious?" Johnny asks as he came downstairs and that is when we realized how much time had past. it was now seven fifty four in the morning and the light was coming through
"William came through yesterday...fed on Justice and then attacked Zacky" Killa whispers, still clutching onto Sparrow for dear life. Brian came downstairs and looked at the scene before him, biting his lip to the point of bleeding.
"What is going on here?" he asks, taking Sparrow from her arms and making her look at him, trying to stop her from shaking. "This really happened?"
"Brian... I ruin everything!" she breaks down, throwing her arms around his neck and crying heavily. He sighs and starts rubbing her back.
"No it isn't" he says softly, trying to comfort her. "I'm going to take you home, you, the boys, and I. These two need some time to mend their relationship and we need to keep the children calm."
"Please don't h-hate me" she whispers and he sighs kissing her deeply.
"Nothing and no one is going to be able to make me hate you" he says, softly.
I watched as they packed up everything and with tears and hugs, they loaded up and left as I stood watching the headlights fade in the dark. I started a fire in the fireplace and curl up in a blanket, reading a book I hadn't had time to read in a while. I sighed as a shadow was cast over my peace and I looked up seeing Billy staring down at me.
"You are depressed." he whispers, crouching down to look in my eyes. "What happened to the girl who would come to me with every problem she faced?"
"She got married and had two kids, one of which has a massive crush on you" I whisper and he tilts my head up to face him.
"Don't start this...it wasn't that long ago and you know it...I-I wish that I could rid myself of this...feeling that you left in me." he says looking at me with such pain that I could almost taste it, then it clicked.
"Oh...oh my god..." I whisper, my eyes widening and my book dropped to the ground. "you...you still love me."
"I do sitll love you." he states, placing a hand on my cheek and I noticed his face was getting closer, that his lips were almost to mine. All the alarms were going off in my head and telling me to stand up and move away, but the part in me that still cared...still loved him wanted this. Like it was going to make a difference on whether or not he'd leave it be after that.
"Billy." the small voice of a tired Jesebelle came from the doorway and he jumped, having not heard her come down the stairs. Neither had I. As a matter a fact...I was more surprised that it wasn't Zacky.
"What is it dear?" he asks, standing up and straightening himself up as he walked over to my baby girl and picked her up.
"Can you sing to me?" he asks looking into his eyes with her tired ones.
"Of course Mi Bella" he smiles and takes her upstairs not looking back at me. I shuddered slightly with the fact of how close we had gotten. I went in the fridge and grabbed a waterbottle that was filled with AB positive blood that was supplied by the Blood Bank and our inside sources. I put it in two mugs, putting them in the microwave to heat them up, before taking them outside where Zacky was resting his head as he was swimming.
"I brought you something." I whisper and put it in front of him.
"Thanks" he whispered and his voice seemed a thousand miles away. "sure you don't want to give this to your precious Billy?" he asks and my mouth dropped open.
"Zacky, you should have known that I wasn't going to stay single while you played William's little pet?" I ask hurt at the tone he was taking.
"Yet he almost kissed you in there and you weren't going to push him away!" he growls, throwing the mug acrossed the yard and it hit the side of the house and we both heard it break into thousands of little splinters. I growled and kicked him in the side of his face, since his head was by my foot and he grabbed my leg and dragged me into the pool. He had me slammed against the side of the pool in no time flat and his fangs were out as well as eyes blood red.
"If I didn't love you, I would have pulled him to me and we'd be making hot passionate love by the hearth and a fire in the fireplace. So don't you go think for a fucking second that I don't love you. I chose you because I faught for you, I killed for you and in the end, I will die for you." i whisper and his eyes slowly faded back to their beautiful green color.
"I love you Justice." he whispers, leaning forward and kissing me. "and I'm sorry for being such a dickhead..."
I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back and long before we knew it, our clothes were disposed of and things became a lot more heated than they originally were. It was like that first time we had made love.
"I love you with all my heart Zacky" I whispered tiredly as he quietly brought us back into the house and up the stairs undetected by anyone. That night I fell asleep in the arms of the man who meant the world to me and nothing was going to change that