‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Sequel to Second Heartbeat

Unbound (The Wild Ride)

Chapter Sixx.

Chapter Sixx.

I found myself in one of those giant grass Labyrinths you find infront of the enormous mansions that appeared in fairy tales. I was running, because by the sounds coming from behind me I was being chased...then next thing I knew I was being pulled through the air and landed hard on my back. Pain shot through my arms and legs and I could feel my head was pounding to the point of me wanting to throw up. I looked up to find myself infront of the mansion, hearing elegant music being played somewhere inside. I stood up, expecting to be in my red satin pajama top and bottom with the black bows, but instead I found myself in an elegant gown that you see in the Victorian time period.
"M'Lady?" a voice asked over to my right and I jumped, looking over to see a man in a suit that match the red of my dress. He was wearing an almost demonic mask and I touched my face, finding it covered by a mask of my own. I looked in the reflection of the water, finding that the mask was white with red etchings and feathers making me look so angelic next to him.
"What is your name?" I ask him and he smiles, putting a finger to my lips.
"That isn't the point of a masquerade darling." he whispers in my ear as we enter the mansion and it's filled wall to wall with people who are dancing and laughing. He lead me onto the dance floor and it felt like we had been dancing for hours within only a few meer seconds. "is your head getting to you?"
"Just...just a bit, I think I need a drink." I whisper and I saw a devilish grin pass his mouth as he picked me up and carried me from the room bridle style. I was brought into a room with a king sized bed with satin sheets and pillows and the very touch made me shudder with delight.
I watched as his fangs slide down and he took off his mask and who was behind it made my heart stop.
Adam Gontier .
"Surprised darling?" he asked as he pulls me up from the bed and into his arms, starting up a radio as Pierce The Veil's song Million Dollar Houses started up. He started moving us around the room and I could feel that I was being compelled to dance with. I felt him lean in close and kiss my jaw line and then he whispers a sentence in my ear that cause me to stop dancing. And after that, I felt something sharp pierce my back and then my heart and I fell to the ground, writhering in pain. I looked up to see Adam holding a silver coated stake and a grin that caused a shudder to run through my body.
"Now that, that mutt is gone...the real games begin."

I fell off the bed, screaming out in pain as I began throwing up this blackish liquid, hearing almost a growl rippling through my chest. I heard Zacky run over to me and pick me up, carrying me to the bathroom to throw up in the toliet as he held my hair back. I let out another blood curdling scream that caused Zacky to jump slightly, but he kept rubbing my back and singing to me trying to calm me down.
By the very end of all of the pain and thowing up, I had tears streaming down my face and Zacky was helping me wash up due to the fact I was unable to move. It felt like all my muscles were on fire while my bones were as brittle as a snowflake. I cried out in pain as Zacky picked me up and carried me back into the room, covering me up with my blanket.
It felt like apart of me had been ripped out and the wounds, seared shut by the fires of Hell itself. Each time I breathed in, it felt like knives were cutting up my throat and breathing out was so much worse. Zacky sat with me for about two hours, before i told him mentally that I wanted to be left alone for the day. He hesitated before getting up and going downstairs, leaving me to my depression that was taking over.
I managed to crawl out of bed, Adams words replaying over and over in my head as I sat down in the window seat, staring out at the rain falling to the earth.
Zacky's Point Of View
I grabbed a cup of coffee, pouring some blood in there to make it taste better. I was so lost, because of what was happening to my wife...whatever was happening. It had been a long time since I had been awoken by her screaming that loud and considering how long I've been around, it made my skin crawl. I glanced up, notcing Billy staring at me intentivly.
"Penny for your thoughts Dr. Vengeance?" he asks, using the nickname I had earned all those years back as a stone cold killer vampire. I shock my head and he sighed. "I heard her screaming in there...what happened?"
"None of your concern, Bloody Bill." I growled and his eyes flashed red for a split second.
"Whatever the hell it is, could probably be fixed if you called her sister and have her come over." he points out, before getting up and going outside, slamming the door behind him.
I rolled my eyes, feeling my fangs had slid down.
Maybe I should go hunting with Brian after I go tell Killa to come over and help her sister. I thought to myself as I put on my jacket and started running, feeling my feet barely touching the ground as I was cutting through the rain. It felt so refreshing to be out like I used to when I was a new born vampire. I smiled and got to Killa's house in one minute flat, knocking on her door.
Justice's Point Of View
I barely even looked over to see who had entered my room, but seeing the worried eyes of my sister nearly brought me to my feet. Until the pain shot up my whole frame and I was shaking as I tried to get over to her.
"No Kiddo, don't push it." she whispered and sat me down on the bed. I was trembling as tears were running down my face once again and she was busy wiping them off. She hugged me as gently as she couldn't without bringing any harm to me and rubbed my back. I looked at her.
"Thank you for coming sissy...I needed you" I whisper, weakly before looking at my hands, that she decided to hold onto.
"Of course Kiddo, I'm here whenever you need me." she smiles and I bite my lip.
"He took the wolf out...well actually, he stabbed me with a silver coated stake and forced the wolf out...I feel so empty sissy!" I whispered, crying all over again, chest heaving to the point that my ribs had started cracking.
I saw her face go paler than usual and her eyes widen, wider than eyes really should and she hugged me again.
"He told me to give you a message..." I whispered as tears were making their way down my cheeks.
"What was it?" She asked softly and I could feel her trembling.
"He said, The Beast has been slain, but here I lay. My hold on you is eternal as the fangs you cherish. Failed missons hold no happiness in my mind, return now or three shall die. " I whispered the words into his ear, hating the words and how it was just going to make her leave again. She pulled away, shock apparent on her face and I hugged her as tightly as I could.
"Go spend time with your famiy and Brian if you can, we'll rescue you sis, trust me we will" I stated, feeling tears fall. She nodded and hugged me again, making sure i was laying down and comfortable. She grabbed a Dr. Pepper from the refrigerator and some Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and put it on the side table if I got hungry or thirsty. I watched her leave after she gives me a hug and stared up at the ceiling.
"So the wolf is gone eh?" I heard Billy's voice say and I looked over and nodded softly. I watched as he sat right next to me and touched my cheek. "Your weak..."
"I'm sorry..." I whispered looking down and he made me look up.
"You need to be strong to make your next move as the coven leader...here." he whispers, making an incision on his wrist.
"But...what if..."
"I will stop you before there is no possible way to get away from the bond." he whispers, putting his wrist to my mouth. I started feeding and my eyes met Billy's for a split second and I nearly lost it. There was that part of me, the part of my past that still was in love with Billy Martin.
Then something else caught my attention...coven leader[/i
♠ ♠ ♠
A huge thanks to David Bowie, Pierce the Veil and 30 Seconds to Mars.
And to my sister for helping this chapter come to life.