Status: Active. . .

Freeway

Atticus.

Mistake number one was letting Seth drive. Yes, I know I probably shouldn’t have trusted him, but since Caddie’s accident, I’m a very careful driver, and a tired driver isn’t a careful driver.

Mistake number two was falling asleep while Seth was driving. But, as I stated, I needed to sleep, in order to be safe.

Mistake number three was letting Seth fill my mother’s diesel car with petrol.



“Shit, man. It won’t start.” Ethan’s voice quietly interrupted my sleep.

“Shit. Don’t tell Atticus.” Seth’s eyes grew large, as he noticed my eyes opening.

“Dude, did you just break my mother’s car?” Anger was evident in my voice.

“Well… define breaking...” Seth opened the door of the car, in order to get away from me.

“Bloody hell… What did you do?”

“You didn’t tell me it was a diesel car!” Seth was quick to defend himself.

“Dude… it’s blatantly obvious that it’s a diesel car.”

“Well, sorry, man. Fuck, you’re cranky.”

“You realise that the road-trip can’t happen now, right? We have no car.”

The realisation hit Seth like a moving train.

“Fuck.”

“Yes, Fuck.”

“You both haven’t eaten since yesterday. Food will make you think more rationally. Look, there’s a McDonalds across the road. Let’s eat, and discuss this.”

Ethan got out of the car, and began to walk.

I sighed deeply, before locking the door of the car, and following Seth and Ethan towards the fast food restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Are.
Lovely.