Status: Active!

The Little Things Give You Away

Riley's POV - Chapter 17

Luckily for Matt, his forfeit didn't come around for quite a while. Everyone else was getting really involved with the game now, in fact, I'm pretty sure they’ve forgotten about Matt not doing his first dare now. Well, unless they’ve decided to let him off over it.

I was sitting with Matt now and we weren’t near any of the people that I have big problems with, so it was a little easier for me to relax. Before when I was sat with Brad, things were just really awkward. When we came back in I was expecting Matt to drag me over to where he was sat before with Nate, but he didn't do that.

Maybe he didn't sit there because he knows how I feel about that guy. Then again though, we’d have to walk through the middle of the circle to get over there so it could just be that he doesn’t want to interrupt the game even more than he has done already.

Both of those are understandable.

“Matt’s go,” I heard someone shout out.

He sat up and waited to hear what he was going to have to do. I stayed still because I didn't want it to look like I was too interested. Yes, I do care about what Matt does. But, no, I don’t want to show that in front of everyone.

“Someone give me a dare,” he smirked as he clapped his hands together.

“I’ve got the perfect thing,” one of the guys who I don’t know the name of said.

I'm pretty sure I’ve seen him around before, but I'm new, remember? You can’t expect me to know who people are just from recognizing faces. For me, all of the names I’ve told have just merge into one pointless little sound that hasn’t sunk in at all.

If I’ve remembered any names, it’s because I’ve been given a reason to.

The guy who said that he had the perfect idea for what to dare Matt to do was now whispering his suggestion to Nate. As far as I’ve noticed, this is the first time anyone’s checked with him that the dares are okay. This could be interesting...

“Brilliant!” Nate laughed. “Right dude, me and Sam are daring you to call some gay chatline,” he laughed.

To my surprise Matt started laughing then as well.

“You’re on,” he smirked. “Anyone got a number?”

Nate chucked him the house phone and I swear I heard him mumble,

“Ask your boyfriend.”

I hate that guy so much. Matt isn't my boyfriend! It’d be great if he was . He thinks he knows everything but he seriously doesn’t!

I glared at Nate as Matt got his own phone out and went onto google to find a number to use.

I don’t get why he’s calling on the house phone though. What if they call him back? Ha, Nate’s parents might end up answering! God that’d be priceless.

He dialed the number and everyone in the room went quiet to we could listen in.

“Put it on speaker,” Brad whisper-shouted, which is apparently possible to do.

Matt did as he asked and we heard the dial tone ringing.

He’s actually going to do this.

A robotic voice told us that it was connecting onto someone. A lot of the room were sniggering already and it hasn’t even started yet.

“Hello,” a male voice said through the phone.

He sounded nice. By that I mean not like the sort of person I was expecting to hear answer. I expected an old deep sounding voice; not his.

“Um, hi,” Matt said, biting his lip.

“How’s it going?” the man on the line asked him.

“G-good. Er you?”

This is too awkward already!

“I'm great here babes,” he responded, sounding a lot more raspy and low pitched than before. “What you wearing?”

Nate quickly put his hand over his mouth to stop himself laughing.

Matt eyes darted around the room as he searched for a way to respond to that.

“Er...nothing,” he smirked, trying to make it sound somewhat seductive.

“Ohhh, same here. In fact I'm masturbating over your voice right now,” he told him with a lot of deep breaths followed by some moans. “How big are you?”

I bit my lip then. I know he’s just doing his job and all that but no one asks my Matt questions like that. It’s so degrading... I should know.

“Oh trust me, I'm huge,” he answered calmly, making a few people in the room laugh quietly.

“And I'm so tight,” he breathed out. “I’d love you inside me,” he moaned as he carried on pleasuring himself.

At that point someone in the room let out a loud laugh, no longer able to control themselves.

Matt quickly turned the phone off speaker then, but because I was sat right next to him I could still hear the muffled voice on the line with him.

“Hey, what was that?” he asked.

“Erm... The TV,” Matt answered unsurely, making more people laugh then.

Nate then grabbed the phone off him and took over with the conversation.

“Dirty faggot, get off my phone you whore,” he laughed before hanging up abruptly and making everyone else laugh as well.

Why is he so immature? Stupid Nate.

Part of me is happy that Matt’s no longer talking to that man though. I know they weren’t on the phone together that long, but in that short time he’d said and suggested more seductive things with Matt than I could even dream of doing. Is it wrong to be jealous at a time like this?

“Haha, you’re huge are you Matt?” Brad smirked.

“He sure does,” Jacey teased, winking at Matt.

He frowned at her but then quickly hid it. I know Matt isn't too keen on Jacey, but there must be more to it than just that she’s a bit of a slut.

The conversation was revolving around Matt and the phone call for a while after that. I didn't like it. I didn't like it one bit.

“Never doing that again,” Matt muttered to me as the game of truth or dare started up again.

“Don't blame you,” I whispered awkwardly.

I don’t know why but I felt like I needed to be a little closer to him after that. So I leant against him slightly. It wasn't so much that people looking would be able to notice though. The only person who could tell was Matt. As soon as he noticed he looked down and smiled at me.

I love Matt’s smile.

At that point the only thing I could do was try to hide the blush that was flooding onto my face.

“Riley’s go!” Brad shouted this time, with Nate and everyone else giving a little cheer.

“Unless Matt wants to do it for him,” Jacey jabbed.

I have no idea what she has against me. As far as I'm concerned she can butt out of this right now.

“I can handle myself than you,” I interrupted. “Dare.”

Ohhhhh’s surrounded the room then.

Yeah shocker, I can actually defend myself.

In the corner of my eye I could see Ashley sitting there. She gave me an encouraging smile and I knew she was proud of me for doing that.

“I’ll give you something easy,” Nate smiled. “Well, it’ll be easy for you anyway. I want you to go into the spare room and watch some gay porn, got it?”

I raised my eyebrows at him. Another joke about sexuality when I'm not even gay. This is seriously getting old.

“Come on Nate. Isn't the whole ‘call a gay hotline’ ‘watch some gay porn’ thing getting old? Anyone would think you’re into that crap,” Matt challenged him.

“I'm not, I'm just seeing if you two are,” he smiled and from the way the rest of the room seemed to act, it looked like they agreed with him.

“We’re not gay!” Matt snapped at him. “We’re just friends! I don’t see why you can’t get that into you thick little head!” he shouted at them all.

“Someone’s defensive,” Brad chipped in.

“Maybe someone doesn’t like being accused of being homo,” Matt responded before turning to me. “You don’t need to do the dare Ry. We’re leaving.”

Matt took hold of my arm and went to drag me out, but for some stupid reason I stopped him. I had my ticket out of there... Why didn't I take it?

“It’s fine,” I sighed. “I’ll do the stupid dare. You’re not ‘proving’ anything Nate,” I told him firmly.

“I’ll set the computer up then,” he said happily before glaring at an already enraged Matt.

I followed Nate to the spare room, with Matt and everyone else tagging along behind us.

“I can’t believe you’re doing this,” Matt hissed at me, sounding annoyed that I wasn't just following him around like some sick puppy anymore.

I chose to ignore him, knowing that I couldn’t say anything to make him feel any better.

As I walked into the room Ashley took hold of my arm and gave me an apologetic look.

“You really shouldn’t do this,” she whispered to me.

“I’ll be fine,” I whispered back confidently.

Other than Matt, Ashley’s the only person in here who I'm sure is my friend. I know her sister might be trying to stir things, but she isn't. She cares about me and I'm glad I have a friend like her. I’ve got to do this though. I'm not backing down to these idiots anymore.

After that the door to the guest room was closed and the anxiety started to kick in. It’s just a bit of porn. How hard can it be? (Pardon the pun)

“There you go,” Nate smiled as it turned on and he loaded a webpage that had a load of different types of porn stored on it.

What sicko watches this stuff?

“Just click on the male on male stuff,” he told me. “You’ll like that most.”

That was another thing I decided to ignore. It’s not as hard to ignore Nate though. Although he does tend to press on about things more than Matt does, he’s also someone that I couldn’t care less about, which makes it easy for me to pretend that he simply isn't there. I like those thoughts. Time without Nate around is always pleasant.

When the video started playing my stomach began to churn. Even after what I’ve been through with men, I don’t find it disgusting to see them doing stuff like this. The part that disturbs me is the clear age difference between them. The younger one doesn’t know what he’s doing. He doesn’t want to be there. He’s so innocent.

He reminds me of me.

The kid just let the older man dominate him, just like I do.

I can’t watch this.

I went to get out of my seat but then Nate pushed me back down again and forced me to look at the screen. The only people in the room were me and Nate as everyone else was told to stay outside. That’s what made this more horrible. Nate was with me.

“Picture you and Matt in that situation,” he whispered. “You like it don’t you.”

My eyes closed tightly and I felt tears building up in them. I was imagining that I was there, but I wasn't with Matt. I was with one of those sleazebag men that my mum had brought for me. I could remember the pain. The fear. His touch made my skin crawl.

Here was not the right place to cry. I seriously didn't want to here, but I couldn’t control myself. After everything that happened, I doubt I’ll ever get over it.

“It’s turning you on, ain’t it fag?” Nate laughed he turned me in the computer chair so I was facing him.

I opened my eyes reluctantly and felt the tears start to drip down my face.

“I’d cry if I was like you too,” he smirked.

There’s no chance I'm just going to sit here with him talking to me like that.

I stood up onto my feet and pushed him out of the way before storming out of the room and rushing into the room which seemed to be the bathroom. Fortunately, it was. But on the down side, I had to walk passed all those people to get there with tears coating my face. I'm such an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, i know. Finally!
I'm really really sorry for the wait.
I actually had no idea it'd been this THIS long. Almost TWO MONTHS!
It won;t happen again... In the near future anyway lol

I've got the next (amount) of chapters briefly planned out though so i do still know what's happening and where I'm going :)
I've got 11 chapters planned and yeah, there's a LOT of drama in them. Trust me xD

Thanks to
cameron liddell; - Matt so likes Riley haha And BIG thanks for the help! I had no idea what to put and it's turned out kinda rushed and awkward...but i was meant to do that! Obviously! ;)
xXCan'tWakeUpXx - Yeah, most of my stories (possibly all) go really really slowly xD I don't like them rushing into things...but things will be happening soon :) (just so you know) :)
x.MrsAlexGaskarth.x - Something bad did happen at the party... :( Ry's all upset now!
For commenting!

And also thanks to people who've put up with my absence. Sorry!