Status: a bit of a writer's block

Wounds That Will Not Heal

At Who Should I Point my Finger To

I suddenly feel unsteady on my feet. Instead of giving in to my legs I squeezed Jo's hand tighter. She will get trough this, she needs to. Selfish or not, I won't let her give up. Not only for me, for herself, people around her. She needs to get trough this. I suppress my tears. Why is this happening to her out of all people. She doesn't deserve this! She is an amazing person, friend, daughter. She has always been like a sister to me despite the fact there is no blood connection between us what so ever.

She doesn't deserve to be in this position. To deal with this. Until now I didn't realize why Matt felt so angry about his brothers illness, but now I do. It's unfair. This stuff shouldn't happen to the good people in this world, especially because there isn't many of them left.

The doctor left along with J's parents to discuss everything, leaving me and Jo.
I was staring blankly at the floor. "Laura?"
I turn my head to face her. "Yes? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine but how are you? You don't seem so good." She says worriedly.
"Don't worry about me." I smile a bit.

"Laura?" She says quietly.
"Yes?"
"I'm scared." Tears start to form in her eyes.
I sit next to her and hug her tight. "Everything is going to be okay. You'll see." I whisper.
She doesn't say anything. She fell asleep after crying herself out.

For the first time after years I pray.
I haven't done it ever since my grandma died. She always prayed with me, and when she died I was kind of mad at God for taking her away and I stopped praying. She always told me that I pray when I feel sad and that it will help me in difficult and emotional situations.
I never did it until now, I never felt like it was really needed. But now, I feel like I need to do everything I can.

I was starting to feel worn out. I cross myself for the last time and fall asleep beside Jo.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile :/
It's really getting easier to write with every chapter :)
Tell me what do you think?