‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Forget

JustJared.com

April 14, 2009

Samantha Parker in TEARS?!

According to sources, Parker arrived back to the States for a couple of days only about 36 hours after arriving in New Zealand where she's there for unknown reasons. She arrived back to the States to record a duet with the lovely Nick Jonas, but just two days after arriving to the Jonas household, she was seen by two witnesses at the LAX, in tears with her suitcase and everything she brought with her, boarding a plane back to New Zealand. Apparently, some sensitive memories were brought up which caused the duo to get into a heated argument. I guess Parker chose Keynes and finally told Jonas about it. Juicy! So, that make Keynes and Parker an OFFICIAL couple!

What do you guys think? Should Sam and Nick be together or did she do the right thing by choosing Keynes? Don't forget to comment and make your choice by voting on our poll.

We'll bring the next update on this love triangle ASAP.


“See what you did, Nick? She fucking left!” Joe yelled at Nick, horrified by what his brother had done.

She hurt me so she deserved to get hurt back just as much!” he retorted, standing as he went to rush past Joe, but Joe placed a hand on his brother's chest, stopping him dead in his tracks.

“You hurt her just as badly by kissing Miley. You promised her exactly 50 times that you would never, ever go back to Miley and that you loved her so much more, yet you expect her to just open her arms and forgive you over one song?” he asked incredulously.

“First you didn't care about her, then when she moves on, you finally realize that you are still madly in love with her and you manipulate her to the point in which she puts your feelings before her own. Then, when things don't go your way, you confess your love to her, causing her to give you a second chance, but since you're her friend, you want to be her boyfriend again, just so Skandar won't have her. What the fuck is wrong with you, Nick? Do you realize who you've become like?” he asked with a dry laugh.

Nick stayed silent, listening to his brother as he started to process his own actions.

“Just like Miley”, Joe answered, before turning to exit the room, but stopped right at the threshold.

“You'd better straighten this out before I do because I swear if you hurt Sam like that again, I'll kick your ass just like I did after you cheated on her with Miley”, he concluded, exiting the room, leaving Nick by himself.

Nick walked to his bathroom and stared at the mirror. He saw the cold expression that was on his face, then turned it into a horrified look, staring at his hands as he dropped to his knees, sobbing quietly.

“What have I done? Oh, God, what have I done?” he asked to no one.


-Some days later-

“Skandar! Put me down!” I squealed as he picked me up and was spinning around.

We'd just got through rehearsing a little bit of the scene he'd told me about a few days ago before I broke down in the States. Everyday, Skandar tried cheering me up in some sort of way, causing me to forget more and more about Nick with each passing day. It was finally Thursday, the 17th, the day before our cast trip to the beautiful New Zealand beach before we start filming there.

Anna and Will were playing tag with Georgie and we were just honestly having the time of our lives. No one asked about what happened to me since they already knew via the media, which I tried to avoid even getting on the internet. I knew it was bad, but honestly, I didn't care at this point.

Skandar and I were still friends, but we kept giving each other little hints that we both wanted to be more than that, but were too shy to do anything about it.

“No way! You have to say please!” he sung, spinning slower as he knew I was reaching my limit.

I was the unfortunate one, easy to get motion sick by everyday things like spinning me or even catching a city bus or tour bus an hour after I've eaten. I never got motion sick on a plane or boat, though, just occasional car rides, spinning, and buses.

We plopped down on the grass, laughing as the sun beamed down on us.

“Are you excited about tomorrow?” he asked, moving a strand of hair out of my face.

“Yeah, are you?” I asked, turning on my left side to look at him.

“Absolutely. I-I'm glad you chose me”, he said sheepishly, a hint of pink rising in his cheeks.

“You're worth it”, I replied, placing my head on his chest.

He tensed at first, but relaxed immediately, even wrapping an arm around my torso.

“You're so small”, he mumbled, kissing my forehead lightly. I laughed lightly.

“I don't do anything”, I replied honestly, nestling my face into his chest as I heard Anna and the gang head our way.

“You're it!” Georgie yelled, tagging Skan first, then me.

“Aww!Guys!” he groaned, rubbing my shoulder gently.

I knew he was joking, but at the same time, he really did want the privacy. I didn't blame him. I wanted to get to know Skandar more, but with everyone around, that was hard to do.

“Come on. Let's play with them”, I grumbled playfully, beginning to stand, but Skandar gently pulled me back down.

“No, I don't want to get up just yet”, he mumbled, nuzzling his head into my neck causing me to shiver.

Oh, no.

“S-Skan, get up!” I exclaimed, lightly pushing him off of me.

He fell over dramatically, even rolling a couple of times as all of us burst out laughing.

“I didn't know you were that strong, Sam!” Anna said, winking at me.

Will and Georgie were in fits of laughter as Skandar just laid there. I rolled my eyes, folding my arms across my chest muttering “Hmph” as Anna “chased” after me.

“Better go get her!”, Will screamed, causing Georgie to laugh even harder.

Skandar opened his eyes, then rolled over, looking around to find me.

“Get back here!” he yelled, beginning to chase after me.

“Oh, shit!” I exclaimed in surprise, taking off in my heels.

Don't trip. Don't trip. Don't trip! I thought.

I ran all the way to the hotel, Skandar catching up as he once again, picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

“I've caught the prisoner!” he yelled playfully as Anna, Will, and Georgie ran to meet us.

“Unhand her!” Anna exclaimed, grabbing a stick from the ground as Will and Georgie mimicked her.

“Oh bogger!” he yelled in defeat, placing me down to my feet. We were all laughing, as I hit Skandar on the chest.

“Meanie!” I said, sticking my tongue out at him. His eyes widened a little as I turned and walked into the lobby of the hotel, being tired out.

“I'm exhausted”, Georgie whined.

“Me, too”, Will agreed, plopping into an armchair as Georgie sat on the arm, leaning her head on the top of the chair.

Skandar did the same to me as Anna sat in her own chair.

“So, what should we do now?” she asked, staring at the four of us.

We sat in silence for a minute before the silence was broken.

“You should get ready for the trip tomorrow”, Andrew said in a stern tone.

We all stood abruptly, surprised at his presence.

“Oh, crud”, I mumbled, forgetting entirely about the trip.

We nodded in agreement, walking to the elevator.

“One moment alone, Samantha, if that's alright”, he said suddenly.

I looked at Skandar who nodded, then mumbled something to Anna and the rest before staying back with me. I walked to Andrew who beckoned Skandar forward as well.

“Yes?” I asked timidly. I didn't know what the hell he was going to say.

“Samantha, if you and Skandar decide to have a relationship, there's going to be even more buzz from the press, which in turn can affect you in the long run. I'm not saying don't give Skan a chance, but be sure to weigh your options. Skandar is a great lad and he deserves a young lady like you. Talk to Skandar about whatever you decide. Remember, whatever happens, happens. There's no pressure in any way”, he said in a kind, yet firm tone.

I nodded in comprehension, biting my lip afterward as Andrew walked off, patting Skandar on the shoulder.

“Ready to go pack?” he asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

“Yeah”, I answered with a smile.

Hopefully, this vacation would be exactly what I needed; time to get away from the media and focus solely on my life, career, and my friends. That sounds perfect right about now, just perfect.



“Samantha. Samantha, wake up”, Georgie said quietly, shaking me softly.

“Mmmm”, I moaned in a sleepy tone, wrinkling my brows as I frowned.

“Georgie, please get ready. I'll wake her up”, Skandar said in a low tone.

He kissed my forehead, caressing my cheek softly.

“Wake up, beautiful”, he cooed.

“I don't want to get up”, I mumbled, turning over onto my stomach.

“But it's a lovely day and I want you to have more than enough time to eat so you won't get carsick”, he replied softly.

I felt the weight shift in the bed and soon enough, he was laying next to me on my left. He kissed my cheek this time just as I fluttered my eyes open.

“Alright”, I agreed. He smiled, mumbling “thank you” before getting up and exiting the room.

“Wow”, Anna said, shocking me at how surprised she really was.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“Skandar must be head over heels for you”, she teased.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Because if he wasn't, he wouldn't have taken the time to wake you up himself”, she said in a slightly shocked tone.

“Really?” I asked in disbelief.

“Really”, she replied with certainty. “Now, would you mind helping me with choosing a bathing suit?” she asked, a smile on her lips.

“Absolutely”, I replied, climbing out of bed myself.

This was going to be a long morning.



“You look beautiful”, Skandar whispered in my ear as we exited the lobby, entering the van that all of us were going to travel in.

I wore this, texting Joe on my phone.

“Thanks. You look handsome yourself”, I replied in a shy tone. Skandar and I sat in the back of the van on the in the corner near the seat belts, an arm being over my shoulders as he wore this.

“Alright, guys. It's going to take us about an hour and a half to get there, so I hope you packed everything”, Andrew said in a firm tone.

We all nodded in agreement.

“Alright. Let's hit the road!” he exclaimed, all of us cheering in excitement.

I rested my head on Skan's shoulder, reading Joe's text.

I went off on Dickhead.

I laughed, replying back.

Good. I'm heading out with the cast, so I'll text you later.

Two minutes later, I received his reply.

Mmm-hmm! Have fun, Sammy! I'll let you know if anything else comes up! :)

Bye, Joe. Tell everyone except Dickhead I said hello.

Will do. Be safe, Sam.

Yeppers. :D

“Everything's OK?” Skandar whispered.

I smiled at him, taking in his beautiful face.

“Yeah. Everything's perfect”, I answered honestly.

That was probably the last time I said that and wasn't lying about it. “Perfect” was just a fleeting illusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really in a happy mood like I usually am, but I still decided to update for SmexyPeanutButter and crazyfornickjonas.

Keep those comments up, guys! Try to include what you like, dislike, etc. about the update, Mkay? 5 comments until the next update. ^_^

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Don't forget, this story has 11 chapters left. :)