‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Plans

[warning:This chapter includes sexual content.]

“Mmmm. Samantha”, Skandar guessed as I covered his eyes with my hands.

“Damn. How did you know?” I asked, sitting in his lap.

It was June, only a few days from when I have to perform Before the Storm with Nick in Dallas, Texas. Skandar and I were officially a couple and had been on a few dates, but every so often, he was busy with lines for the “what if” movie, which has finally been settled on the title, The Last Time, and studying for classes. He'd decided to try to go to college part-time and act, but with The Last Time and Voyage of the Dawn Treader on his plate was a lot to handle.

There were days in which I wouldn't see him at all, so I tried to cherish every moment since I'd be gone for 3 days back in the States.

“You always wear either that St.Ive's lotion or the Suave Lavender Vanilla lotion as well as a vanilla spray which makes you smell like vanilla wafers”, he replied with a smile.

We hugged one another as I placed a kiss on his lips.

“I'm going to miss you”, I said sadly as I rested my head on his chest.

“I'm going to miss you, too, Samantha”, he replied in the same tone.

We laced hands as he pushed his book aside.

“It seems like it's been months since we held hands like this”, he murmured, lowering his face to my neck causing me to shiver.

“I know”, I got out, trying not to breathe too hard.

“You're leaving tomorrow, right?” he asked, placing a light kiss on my neck.

“Yes, I am”, I answered, my eyes fluttering closed. It'd been so long since I was last kissed there.

“Do you want to hang out tonight? Will and Anna are going to be gone to college for a bit while we work on Voyage of the Dawn Treader while you're gone and Georgie is gone to studying and having fun after she meets that Will guy”, he replied nervously.

The “Will” guy he was referring to was Will Poulter, the actor who will play as Eustance in Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

“Uhhhhh”, I said uncertainly.

What the hell did he mean by hang out? And alone, without Georgie, Anna, and Will? Something had to be up.

“Err, sure”, I decided.

“Great”, he said, placing a kiss on my cheek just as a crew member called him back to the set. He waved, a smile now on his lips.

I waved back, pursing my lips afterward. I have a bad feeling about this.



“You know he wants you, right?” Kat asked in an obvious tone. She was the only one I'd talked to since May after I left the Jonas' in tears.

“WHAT?!” I squeaked, pacing my hotel room.

“Oh, jeez, Sam. Don't tell me you didn't notice that before?” she asked, more than likely slapping her forehead at least once.

“Well, I-yeah, I did”, I admitted.

Skan and I had been kind of touchy-feely for a while now. The thing was, though, he didn't know that my virginity wasn't in tact. It just seems like he was sort of tense and according to Will, he wasn't a virgin, either.

“To be honest, you guys deserve it, with all of the stress you two have had over the past couple of months”, she admitted, typing on her laptop.

“I guess you're right, but isn't it too soon?” I asked.

“Not really. You've been deprived for, like, 8 months and he's been deprived for what, 2 years? Yeah, you two deserve it. Just make sure you-”, she began, but I cut across her.

“Use protection. Yeah, yeah. I know”, I finished, rubbing my face.

“Make sure you pack something sexy”, she teased.

“Ugh! Kat! Seriously? Did you have to say that?” I asked, going through my clothes as I found something to wear.

“Don't pick anything that says, 'I'm a slut'. Maybe something more like, 'Take me big boy'”, she suggested.

I nodded, forgetting she couldn't see me.

“Yeah. That makes sense”, I agreed.

“Ooh! I know! What about that outfit you were going to wear for you and Nick's 1 year anniversary at that hotel you were going to book?” she asked.

“Oh, shit! You're right!” I exclaimed, searching my closet for the clothes. I settled on this, not being able to keep myself from being nervous.

“Thanks, Kat! I'll talk to you later!” I exclaimed, hanging up after I heard a “you're welcome and bye!” from her.

Was I ready to succumb to this peer pressure? Nope. Did I need “this” from Skandar and vice versa? Yes, yes I did.



“Hi, Sam”, Skandar greeted cheerfully as I walked over the threshold. “You look nice”, he commented, looking me up and down as I walked towards his bed, closing the door behind me.

“Thanks. So do you”, I replied.

“Soo.... what do you want to do?” he asked, taking a seat next to me.

“I don't know. Watch movies or something?” I suggested.

I honestly was a little on edge with the whole “thing”, but I didn't want to just jump into it. I wanted it to be special, but at the same time, I didn't want to think about it.

“Sure. What movie?” he asked.

“Mmmmm, what about Degrassi?” I asked.

“Degrassi?” he asked in confusion.

“You've never heard of Degrassi?” I asked in disbelief. He shook his head, a hint of pink rising to his cheeks.

“Oh MY gosh!” I said, pulling out a DVD of season 1 I had left in his hotel room.

“Let's get started”, he said, sitting back on the bed as I plopped in the DVD.



5 hours later, Skandar got bored with the show.

“Skan?” I asked, snapping my fingers as his eyes were glued to the TV.

“Yeah?” he asked, his attention immediately on me.

“You're bored, aren't you?” I asked, feeling bad for making him watch it.

“No”, he lied.

“You're a horrible liar”, I said, putting my feet on his lap.

“I'm not lying, Sam”, he said uncertainly.

“Yes, you are. Every time you lie, you say things as though you're not sure if you mean what you say”, I countered.

“No I don't”, he replied uncertainly.

I rolled my eyes.

“Yes, you doooo”, I sung, moving my legs from his lap, turning to get off of the bed, but Skandar stopped me, gently grabbing my feet, placing them back in his lap.

“No, I don't”, he said, staring into my eyes with a hint of lust in them.

He leaned in, kissing me gently on the lips and I kissed back. His hands found my waist, pulling me closer to him, our hips touching one another. I kissed back eagerly, getting turned on by his sudden actions, my hands somehow roaming his hair, another bad habit of mine.

A moan escaped his lips as he moved his lips feverishly against mine, turning me on even more. I couldn't believe how much of an affect we had on one another. His hands moved from my waist to my cheeks, them being extremely warm against my skin. I pulled away, but couldn't stop him as he began to kiss from my lips to my collarbone, a moan escaping me.

“S-Skandar”, I said, but it came out more like a moan.

“Mmmm?” he asked as he continued licking my neck, finding my sweet spot causing me to moan louder than before.

“Damn. That turned me on even more”, he whispered, moving from my sweet spot as he continued to kiss downward until I gently moved him away from me.

“What? Is there something wrong?” he asked in confusion.

“No, there isn't, I just want to freshen up real quick, OK?” I asked, straightening my composure.

“Oh, um, sure”, he replied, scooting away, allowing me to stand.

“I'll be right back”, I said in a seductive tone, giving him a lustful look as I walked with a switch in my hips feeling Skandar's eyes on me before I closed the bathroom door.

“Oh, shit”, I mumbled, leaning over the bathroom sink, looking into the mirror.

“I can do this. I can do this”, I whispered, trying to psych myself out of the anxiety that filled me.

“Skandar and I both need this”, I tried again, but my mind led to Nick.

Nick was my first, but he wasn't a virgin himself, losing his virginity to Miley WAAAY before we got together. He just wears the purity ring for show being too ashamed to admit that he succumbed to peer pressure and had “sex” with Miley when he was only 14. But why was I thinking about Nick now? I shook the thought away, focusing on what was going on now.

I'm with Skandar and we're-about to have sex, not make love.. Why did that sound so wrong to me? I ignored the uneasy feeling that was inside of me, unzipping the dress I wore, making sure I looked good in my underwear. I sighed, feeling like a total slut, but went along with it, unlocking the door, taking a quick breath before exiting it.

Skandar was sitting on the bed, an anxious look on his face.

“Hey there”, I said seductively, posing slightly, resting my head on the frame of the door.

His mouth dropped open as he gaped at me.

“W-wow, Sam. Y-You are-”, he said speechless.

I walked over to him, crawling onto the bed, straddling his lap as I trailed my fingers up his shirt to his lips.

“See something you like?” I asked, kissing his lips softly, biting my lip afterward.

He nodded, rubbing his hands on my arms, to my bra, gulping slightly.

“I want to tell you, Sam, that I didn't want this to be some spontaneous thing. I want to actually make love to you, not just have casual sex. I-I know that this is sudden, but I-I love you. I don't know how explain how I came to that conclusion after only knowing you for 2 months and dating you for one, but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me”, he rambled.

WHAT?! He loves me?!

“I don't mean to ruin this or anything, but the truth is, I'm not a virgin”, he said, lightly touching my back as he pulled me closer to him.

“Neither am I”, I admitted, blushing slightly. He smiled, giving me a kind look.

“Good, so, can I show you how much I love you?” he asked, catching me off guard.

“Yes”, I answered, feeling a light-headed sensation. I didn't know what to think. Did I love him, too? And if I did, how would that work out? There were so many factors that worked against us and if anyone finds out about tonight, then.... that would be a disaster.

His lips softly touched my shoulder, bringing me out of my thoughts. I focused solely on Skandar, my worries and everything erasing from my mind.

He picked me up, laying me gently on the bed as he hovered over me with a mixture of emotions in his eyes.

“I love you, Samantha”, he said as he started kissing down my torso. “I love you so much”, he mumbled.

I fluttered my eyes closed, focusing on what was going to take place here with Skandar, my boyfriend.



I woke with a start, feeling the soft, silk covers over my skin, as the dark room enveloped both Skandar and I. I couldn't believe it. I had sex-no, not sex, made love with Skandar Keynes! I felt like laughing, but my heart was thumping too excitedly. I was happy. For the first time in a long time, I was happy to be loved and for another first in a long time, I actually loved someone back. I smiled, jumping slightly as I heard Skandar's voice.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked in a gentle tone, rubbing his fingers lightly on my bare arm.

“Because I'm happy that I'm with you”, I admitted, staring into his eyes.

“Why are you happy?” he asked, a smile creeping onto his lips.

“I'm happy because I love you, too. Last night didn't have to happen, but at the same time, I'm glad it did”, I said in a soft tone, scooting closer to him.

A shocked expression covered his face and I stared, wanting to frown.

“I meant it when I said it last night, you know?” he asked in a serious, yet gentle tone.

“I know”, I replied, “25 times to be exact”, I added.

“Was it really that many times?” he asked, a hint of pink rising to his cheeks as he laughed softly.

“Yeah”, I answered. He laughed again, kissing my lips a few times before speaking.

“Well, Love, don't you have a flight to catch?” he asked, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“Yep. We didn't oversleep did we?” I asked, a yawn escaping me.

“No. You have two hours until your flight”, he answered with a smile. I sighed sadly.

“I don't want to go”, I whined.

“You have to or your mum and fans will be very upset at you”, he replied, sitting up.

“Mmm”, I groaned, “let them be upset at me.”

“Now, we don't need that”, he said, touching my nose like he did in Starbucks.

“Mmmm, fine”, I grumbled, grabbing his shirt, putting it on before climbing out of bed as I walked into the bathroom.

“I look like hell!” I exclaimed.

“You're beautiful!” he called back.

“So says you”, I replied back.

“Well”, he began, wrapping his arms around my torso, now in his boxers, “my opinion should be the only one that matters, right?” he asked, kissing my temple as we stared at our reflection in the mirror.

I smiled, an idea coming to me. I ran into the previous room, grabbing Skan's phone before getting back into the position that we were in before.

“You've got to be joking”, he said, raising a brow.

“Oh, hush. You know you'll want memories also”, I replied.

We posed as I took the picture, smiling brighter at the result.

“You know, you're right. I'll love these memories”, he said, gently taking his phone back, kissing me passionately.

This was what I wanted. Peace, love, no hectic life, just a normal-hah-what we consider normal-life with Skandar. Did I expect any unexpected things to happen? No, the hell I didn't. Needless to say, that was one of the happiest mornings of my life and I'd hoped with everything in me that nothing in my life (besides getting out of that contract with my mom) would change. I was at peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SOOO sorry I haven't updated in so long! My internet was cut off for, like, two weeks if not longer, and I haven't been able to update since the previous time.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay!

The next update will be later on this week. ^_^

Also, Please Don't Cross Me, I Asked Nicely will be updated tomorrow so stay tuned for that. ^_^

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.