‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Drama

JustJared.com

Parker and Jonas Reconnect With a Duet

The lovely Samantha Parker was seen arriving today back to the States in the middle of her project she's been filming with the Narnia gang called The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Time. Rumor has it that the lovely Ms. Parker was seen getting into a black car with Joe Jonas, brother to Parker's ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas. The Jonas Brothers' World Tour is schedule to begin two days from now. But there have also been rumors that Nick has been seen with an old flame, Miley Cyrus, as well as another girl whose name has yet to be mentioned. Another love triangle? Wonder how things are going to turn out between these young singers.

We'll give you guys the scoop as soon as we receive more information on this drama. Who do you guys think Nick should be with? Miley, Samantha, or this unknown girl? Don't forget to comment and vote on our poll below.


“What a load of shit!” I exclaimed as I read the article. Joe gave me a sympathetic smile.

We'd been at the arena in Dallas, Texas, the Jonas' hometown as he and the boys got ready to rehearse for the tour. I'd been rehearsing with them, too, but only with Nick for Before the Storm. I hadn't heard anything about Miley or him hanging out with her, but the “rumor” about the mystery girl was true.

“Well, Sammy, that's the media for ya”, he said, stretching a little as he adjusted his hat, getting ready to film the video for one of their new songs called Fly With Me.

“Yeah”, I said, strumming one of the electric guitars, to a new song I'd been thinking about.

“That's nice, Sam. What's that?” he asked as he stopped playing with the microphone.

“Just a song I'd been thinking about”, I replied.

“Play it, please”, he begged. I rolled my eyes, nodding my head.

He moved the mic and the stand to me as he pulled a pick out of his pocket. I took a deep breath.

“I hear a word you're not saying,
it's driving me crazy.
It's like we've stopped breathing in this room.
We're both the last to believe it,
I know what you're thinking
I wish you'd make your move.

It's much too quiet in here!
I wanna disappear!
I'm hearing myself thinking too clear.
It's too quiet in here!
make it all go away!
Why can't we break the silence, finally?

It's like you know where I'm going,
you follow me home but,
I never invite you inside.
I see what you're not showing,
I've got you alone but,
the air is so still, it's weird.

It's much too quiet in here.
I wanna disappear,
I'm hearing myself thinking too clear.
It's too quiet in here,
make it all go away.
Why can't we break the silence, finally?

Don't stop, don't stop telling me goodnight
just promise you'll kiss me goodbye.
What's taking so long?
Don't tell me you're not gonna try,
the tensions building in my mind.
I wanna scream, and I know why.

It's much too quiet in here,
I wanna disappear.
I'm hearing myself thinking too clear
It's too quiet in here!
Make it all go away!
Why can't we break the silence, finalllyyyy?!
Make it all go awaaaay!
It's too quiet in here!”


“So, what do you think?” I asked, breathlessly.

“That song was-”, he began, but Nick cut across him.

“Amazing”, he said, Miley right behind him.

Joe's eyes bugged out of their sockets, looking from me to Miley and back again.

“Cyrus”, I said in a monotone.

“Sam! How wonderful it is seeing you!” she gushed, coming to me in her slutty outfit.

“Errm, what are you doing here?” I asked abruptly, holding a hand out to stop her.

She indeed stopped, shooting me a look, then looked back at Nick.

“Well, I'm here because Nick and I have been hanging out again”, she said as though it were obvious.

“Uh, yeah, I know that”, I said in a smart tone, “but why are you here?” I asked, looking from her to Nick and back again.

“She just wanted to hear the song, Before the Storm, Sam”, Nick answered as Miley opened her mouth to speak.

She wrinkled her brows at him in confusion, but shrugged.

“OK”, I said, looking suspiciously from one to the other, surprised that Joe was still silent the entire time.

“Ready?” I asked, looking at Nick, practically hitting Joe to get his attention.

“Yeah”, Nick answered, straightening his composure as he grabbed an acoustic-electric guitar from off-stage.

“I gotta go... and eat somethin'”, Joe rambled, running off stage.

I frowned in confusion at Joe's odd behavior.

“So, uh, how have you been?” she asked in a sweet tone.

“Don't play with me, Miley”, I said in an icy tone.

“Sheesh, Parker. You never let your guard down, do you?” she asked with a smirk.

“When it comes to you, hell no”, I replied, walking towards the piano that sat on stage.

She huffed, rolling her eyes.

“What? You have a problem?” I asked, taking the mic out of the stand as I placed the electric guitar onto one of the mats on the ground-level below the stage.

“Yeah, I do. Just because you and Nick are doing this duet doesn't mean that you two have any hopes of getting back together”, she said with a scowl.

“Um, OK?” I said with shrug. I honestly didn't care.

“You don't care? Even with Nick all under you every five seconds?” she asked with a brow raised.

“Nick and I made it clear months ago that we're just friends. He's all yours”, I said in a monotone.

“Please. How can he be mine when you're all he talks about?” she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

“But hasn't he been around you since May?” I asked, wrinkling my brows in concentration.

“So? That doesn't mean anything. I will have him regardless if it's the last thing I do. Stay away from him, Parker and if I find out that you so much as lead him on, I'll make your life a living hell”, she threatened.

I laughed dryly.

“Bitch, fucking please. I said it once and I'll say it again. Nick and I are just friends. And, by the way, don't be jealous just because he appeals to my music more than yours. Green is not your color”, I said with a smirk.

She growled, then practically pounced me. I dodged out of the way, feeling hands wrap around me as Miley tried to swing at me.

“What's going on here?!” Joe asked, stepping in between me as Nick held me back.

“This bitch is starting drama with me!” Miley exclaimed, glaring at me.

“Please, you're the one who started it first!” I got out, trying to struggle out of Nick's grip, but he had a good one on me.

Miley punched Joe in the gut, whom fell over, then went for me when Nick released me and I defended. The only problem was that she grabbed my hair. Oh hell no. I elbowed her in the face, causing Miley to fall to the ground, but she pulled me down with her too. I felt my head hit the hard ass stage and we wrestled, Nick grabbing me again as Joe got a hold of Miley.

“What the fuck?! Calm down!” Nick exclaimed. I thought he was talking to me at first, but when Miley responded, it caught me off guard.

She's the one who needs to calm down, Nick! Can't you see what she's doing? She's trying to start drama between the three of us so I won't be here to see you guys perform tomorrow!” she tried.

“You know, you're so full of SHIT!” I yelled, not struggling from Nick. I wanted to kick Miley's ass.

“Is that true, Sam?” Nick asked. Are you fucking serious?

“Are you seriously asking me that, Nick? You know I would never do that”, I replied honestly.

He looked in my eyes, then stared from me to Miley and back again as though he was torn in two. I couldn't believe it. Nick didn't believe me. For the first time, Nick didn't believe me. Tears began to fill my eyes, as I pulled out of his grip, looking from him to Miley and back again. Joe was watching me as she had a smirk on her face. She had him wrapped around her finger.

“You don't believe me, do you?” I asked, my voice trembling.

I couldn't help but cry. Nick was almost always on my side. He looked again from me to Miley and back again.

“It-it's not that I don't believe you, it's just-”, he began, but Joe cut across him.

“What the fuck, Nick?! You can't just believe Miley when you know she's full of shit!” he exclaimed angrily.

“Don't say that, Joe!” Nick defended.

“Oh, so now you're going down that road, huh? You're going to be Miley's little puppet and fall for her antics again?!” Joe exclaimed, keeping his hold on Miley.

“How can you just defend Sam, huh? I know that Miley's done bad things in the past, but she's not a liar now!” Nick retorted, making a fist, his knuckles turning white.

A tear slid down my face.

“I get it. Now, it's some practical joke now, right? You're upset that I didn't take you back, so you've deluded yourself into believing that Miley has 'changed' and that she 'can't do any harm' to anyone. Is this to get back at me because if it is, I'm done. After the duet tomorrow, I'm never talking to you nor am I going to sing any duets with you. I've given you plenty of chances as a friend and each time you've screwed up some way or another. So, now, I'm done. Have a good life with Miley”, I concluded, running off the stage, towards the back.



“I'm going to kill him, Samantha”, Skandar replied after I told him about everything that'd happened between Miley, Nick, and I.

“Please don't”, I begged, sniffing a little. I hadn't been out of the hotel since I left the arena after everything. No one had tried to look for me or anything. I felt like crap.

“I'm sorry”, he apologized immediately, sighing afterward.

“It's fine”, I replied, wiping my eyes as they filled with tears again. “I miss you and being in New Zealand.”

“I miss you, too. You'll be back in a couple of days, right?” he asked.

“Yeah. I hate being away from you”, I admitted.

“Don't worry, Love. We'll be together again in about 48 hours”, he replied. I smiled.

“You always know how to make me smile”, I said in a low tone.

“Well, I try to”, he said in a more cheerful tone.

I laughed lightly.

“Your laugh is cute”, he admitted, yawning a little. I laughed again, this time, a little longer than before.

“Thanks”, I said as though I asked it.

“Any time, Love”, he said with another yawn.

“Go to bed, baby”, I cooed.

“Mmmm, alright”, he said, caving immediately. He must have been exhausted.

“Goodnight, Sam”, he said in a sleepy tone.

“Goodnight, Skandar. I love you”, I said in a shy tone.

“I love you, too. Bye”, he concluded.

“Bye”, I said, hanging up right after I heard his side click.

I stared up at the ceiling in my twin size bed, thinking about everything. Suddenly, my phone went off again.

'Cause all I want is everything you're not,
so go ahead and slam the door,
'cause you can't shut me out!
No, I don't, don't care what you say!

'Cause what I really, all I really want,
is everything you're not!

Never gonna break my heart again,
never gonna see your face again-


“What do you want, Nicholas?” I asked, a sigh escaping me.

“I want to talk to you. To hear your side”, he said in a business-like tone.

“You already heard my side. You just don't believe me”, I retorted.

“I'm trying here, Sam. I really am”, he replied with a sigh. I could imagine him running a hand through his hair.

“If you don't believe what I already told you, then that's just a personal problem”, I said in a smart tone.

He sighed deeply.

“Whatever”, he said before the line went dead.

Nick never hung up on me. I pulled the phone from my ear, staring at it before hanging up on my end. That was when I vowed to never, ever talk to Nick Jonas ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update this week! :) The songs used in this chapter were Quiet by Demi Lovato as well as Everything You're Not which is also by Demi Lovato.

I just updated Please Don't Cross Me, I Asked Nicely a couple of minutes ago, so check it out if you're interested.

I don't know when I'm going to update again since I love updating this story so it might be later on today or even tomorrow.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.