Sequel: Sweet Child O' Mine
Status: Sequel Now Up!! Read It!!

Help Me, Save Me

I Wanna Be Free From This Ball And Chain

AMBER'S POV

I watched Andy carry Casey inside. She was still passed out in my car and I didn't want to wake her up. Andy was carrying her like she was a little girl. He laid her down onto the couch and then walked over to me. He pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. We both just watched Casey sleep. Her breathing was steady and she wasn't moving at all. I looked up at Andy, hoping to get some kind of reassurance, but he just kept staring at Casey. I looked down and walked away, leaving Andy standing in his spot.

I walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot. I was a little tired from this morning and I needed something to take the edge off. I don't like the taste of alcohol so I don't ever drink. Plus, I don't want to end up like Casey....

Ring. Ring! RING!
Stupid fucking phone.

I quickly answered the phone so it would quit ringing. I didn't want to wake up Casey.

"Hello?" I forgot to check the caller ID to see who was calling, so I had no idea who I was talking to.

"Hey Amber. It's Johnny." I sighed a breath of relief. It's exactly who I wanted to talk to.
"Hey Johnny, how are ya?"

"Amber, I just wanted to call to let you and Andy know that I'm going to be visiting Casey next week. How is she doing?"

I sighed. "I wish I could give you better news John. She's passed out right now."

I heard him sigh loudly. "Okay Amber, thanks for telling me. Let her I know I'm coming next week."

"Okay Johnny-boy," I told him.

"Well, I gotta go. See ya next week Amber." Johnny slowly said to me.

"Bye," I said but he was already gone.

ANDY'S POV

"Hey Andy-boo..." Casey whispered as she sturred from her nap and looked over at me.

"Hey Case," I whispered as I knelt down next to her. She was still kind of out of it. Ha ha she looks so cute when she's this way.

"Hey Case, I'm going to tell Amber that you're awake. How are you feeling?" I asked in a voice a little louder than a whisper. She giggled. God, how I love her smile and laugh.

"I'm fine Anderz. I'm just a little dizzy," She answered me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I slowly stood up and began to walk to the kitchen.

I remembered when I was insixth grade when I met Casey. It was during the lowest point of my life when I thought suicide was the only answer to my problems. But then Casey walked into my life...and I turned my whole life around. The suicide thoughts went away and they were replaced with thoughts of love. I loved Casey. I thought she was the "one". In seventh grade, I asked Casey out, but she said she just wanted to be friends.

I was really upset when she rejected me. I didn't show it but some nights the pain was unbearable. I wanted, no needed Casey in my life, by my side, holding my hand. But she rejected me.

After that incident, I did stay her friend and then quickly became her best friend. We were extremely close, and we still are...but I still love her. Not a friend love no,I still love her like I did in seventh grade. Even after being married to Amber for two years...

"Andy?" A sudden voice startled me.

"Oh hey Amber, I came to tell ya something..." I quickly said, looking down.

"Yeah what?" She asked, trying to meet my eyes.

I completely forgot I was going to tell Amber. I looked down at my ring on my left ring finger. I sighed.

"Andy? Amber?" Casey yelled from the other room. Ooh yeah, that's what I was suppose to tell her.

Amber dashed to go see Casey and I followed her. Don't get me wrong, I love Amber with all my heart but sometimes I wonder if I gave up on Casey too soon.

"Hey Case, how was your nap?" Amber asked.

Casey, now more awake and alert, replied, "It was good mommy." I chuckled under my breath. The old Casey's back.

And then of course by the old Casey, I mean the one that was there yesterday but disappeared once she chugged her first bottle of Jack. The really old Casey disappeared a long time ago. I tried to remember the old, cheery, always smiling, sober Casey. Damn it must have been two years ago...right after me and Amber got married.

My eyes widen and my head shot up. Amber and Casey didn't notice me, and I am glad they didn't. My mind began racing and my heart nearly stopped. I prayed to God my thinking was wrong but....

Did mine and Amber's wedding cause Casey to start drinking?

Was my happiest day of my life was the worst night of my best friend's life?
♠ ♠ ♠
Zacky is in the next one and Jimmy and the rest of the guys will be in the one after that. Thanks for reading!