‹ Prequel: Help Me, Save Me
Status: It's baaaaaack!!

Sweet Child O' Mine

13 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT TIME

"Amber, where's my baby?" I whispered as I stood outside the jail that I was locked up for three months as the rain falling from the sky fell to my head. Thank God for Amber for bailing me out. She secretly raised the money to get me out. I shouldn't have gone to jail for what I did. It was an accident!

"Johnny has her, remember?" Oh I remember. I remember what he said very clearly. I wanted to get back at him since I first saw him while I was behind bars.

"Zack?" I heard Amber's voice crack. I didn't even realize that I was looking down at the ground. I looked up to Amber's face. Her make-up was running down her face. I couldn't tell if she was crying or not, but she did look upset. And I could just feel she was going to tell me something I didn't want to hear. "I'm sorry..."

I could feel the hot tears forming in my eyes. I could feel the hole in my heart get larger. I've lost everything I loved. Casey, the girl who I gave my life to, was now six feet underground and it was all my fault. I should have listen to her when she said 'call an ambulance.' But no...I had to become the fucking 'hero' and I ended up killing her. She was the mother to my beauitful daughter and the love of my life.

"Zacky..." Amber started as she stretched her hand out to comfort me. As a tear fell from my eye, I pushed her hand away from me."Amber, don't touch me. I just want to see my daughter," I told her while trying to hold back tears from falling. She sighed and didn't try to argue with me. She knew I was hurting and I was dying to see Zackie. I've been waiting three months to hold my baby girl in my arms.

Don't worry Zackie, Daddy's coming for you.

***

"Amber, she's perfect..." I whispered as I looked down at my sleeping daughter. Amber was a saint to "steal" Zackie away for a minute from Johnny so I could see her. Now the sleeping, black-haired, pink skinned baby rests in Amber's arms. Zackie looked so much like her mother. She looked so peaceful while sleeping.

"Zacky..." Amber whispered extremely quietly so she wouldn't wake up Zackie. My focus moved from Zackie to Amber's brown eyes. She had a big smile on face as she asked me, "Would you like to hold her?"

My heart jumped in my chest as I quickly nodded my head. A moment later, Amber lightly placed Zackie in my arms, and I was holding my own daughter in my arms. Zackie's warm body snuggled right into my tattooed arms. I'm not usually a person to cry, but I was crying for the second time today, but this time it was tears of joy. Zackie was finally in my arms, and she was never going to leave them.

***
A torn apart family, a love triangle...the drama never ends for the Avenged guys. Zacky has lost the girl of his dreams in a tragic car accident, and all he wants is his daughter in his arms. But Johnny hates Zacky for what he had done to his little sister, and takes revenge on Zacky by taking the thing that means more to Zacky than life itself, his daughter Zackie.
Zackie's name is changed to Hayley by Johnny. Hayley thinks that Johnny is her dad and she has a twin sister, Rose when thats far from the truth. Zacky wants to tell his daughter everything, but Johnny threatens to seperate them if Zacky even peeps a word to her about it. Plus the guilt trips of the fatal night of Casey's death don't help either. Will Zacky ever gain the courage to tell her everything, or will Johnny keep his mouth shut forever?

Meanwhile, Amber is back with her ex, Andy in an on-off relationship. But she also has feelings for her old love, Brian. Brian is still married to Michelle and he has a daughter named Izzi, but he also loves Amber. Brian and Amber spend every moment they can together, and it kills Andy and Brian's family inside. But normal people their age have grown up enough to stay faithful to one person, and Amber knows this. She loves both men, but she doesn't want to choose between the two. But the cheating needs to stop. Who will she choose: Brian or Andy?

Betrayal. Hatred. Love. Lies. And a ending you'll never see coming. This is all you can expect in the sequel to Help Me, Save Me. Give it a try?

NOTE: This is the sequel to my story Help Me, Save Me!!! I don't own the Avenged guys, Matt Baker, or Andy Six. But I do own the plot. Don't steal.