Sequel: Sweet Child O' Mine
Status: Sequel Now Up!! Read It!!

Help Me, Save Me

Casey Seward is a young, crazy, party animal that offen is up at midnight, partying with friends. (People say she gets it from her brother, Johnny.) And when she isn't partying, she is found passed out on her couch, still drunk from the night before. She has reccently lost her job, and people are starting to worry about her, especially her best friends Amber and Andy and her brother, Johnny. No one is thinking they can save Casey before it's too late.

Amber Biersack is young, healthy, gorgeous, happily married women. She is currently married to her high school sweetheart, Andy Biersack, better know as Andy Six. She has a good paying job and is living the good life. At least until her best friend, Casey moves in. Casey begins to ruin her life and problems begin to arrise for Amber in her own marriage. Can Amber's and Andy's relationship stand, or will someone come in and destroy it?

Andy is a loving husband and amazing singer and seems to have the life he always wanted. But then his long time friend, Casey moves in because she lost her job and now shes drunker then ever. Soon she is causing more trouble than she's worth and he makes a "surprise" tour. While on tour, Andy begins meeting girls and thinks that maybe Amber wasn't the "one". Will he be able to keep his promise to Amber, or will he crack under the pressure?

Johnny is a lot like his sister: hes young,he likes to party, and he is offen found drunk. But unlike his sister, he has a job. And he is beginning to worry about sister, because she's hit rock bottom. He doesn't know what he can do to help her.

Zacky is a hard partying, tattooed-covered guy with not a care in the world. But he begins to see that his best friend, Johnny, has a lot more stress than he usually does. Zacky wants to help his best friend, and will do anything to make Johnny smile again. But this might have been one thing Zacky should have just left alone.

Jimmy is a carefree, loving man that any girl could fall for. But Jimmy has a dark side. He's doing drugs and drinking and doing things he shouldn't be doing. And it knows it's killing him. He's beginning to feel like he's not needed in this world anymore. Can anyone save him before he's gone forever?

Other Characters:
M Shadows (Matt Sanders)
Synyster Gates (Brian Haner Jr.)
Ashley Purdy
Jeremy Ferguson
Jake Pitts
Christian Coma
Scout Taylor-Compton
  1. I Got A Bad Liver And A Broken Heart
    This is the start to the new story. Please tell me what you think. Sorry if it's not the best.
  2. I've Count The Days We've Spent Apart
    Here's chapter two. Most of it is in Zacky's POV but then it changes to Amber's. Enjoy!
  3. I Wanna Be Free From This Ball And Chain
    The A7X guys aren't really in this one (just Johnny) but they are in the next one. :)
  4. This Is Where The Ending Begins
    Relationships are starting to form! :D Jimmy and the rest of the guys are in the next one!
  5. Cause I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome
    Aw this is a sweet chapter between Zacky and Casey. And yes the song used in this chapter is "Broken" by Seether feat. Amy Lee
  6. Little Sister, I Hope Your Wings Fit Good
    Jimmy's dark side is revealed, Amber's & Andy's relationship hits a bump, and Casey's & Zacky's relationship is taken to the next level.
  7. Wish We Could Remember These Days, But We Never Will
    Strong Language! Amber's and Andy's gets worse and Zacky and Casey heat up.
  8. All Night, All Mine, Making Memories I Might Remember
    ADULT CONTENT! Amber and Jimmy get their revenge on Andy, Zacky and Casey get "closer" and Johnny tells surprising news to everybody. :)
  9. Because Days Come And Go, But My Feelings For You Are Forever
    This is the last chapter with Andy in it till the end, Casey and Johnny spend some time together, and Amber world gets turned upside down...again
  10. Some Say That I'm Going To Hell But I'm Already There
    Amber finds out Jimmy's dark secret and things get worst for everybody else.
  11. Kickin' Your Ass Would Be A Pleasure
    Johnny and Zacky get into a fight and we get an update from Jimmy.
  12. I'm Here Without You Baby
    A big secret is revealed about Casey and Brian and Amber share a moment together.
  13. Cause Nothing Can Compare In This World To You
    A Zacky and Casey chapter. :)
  14. There's Nothing Wrong With Just A Taste Of What You've Paid For
    Amber gets closer to Brian. A lot closer.
  15. No Matter What, I Got Your Back
    SHORT CHAPTER! Another Zacky & Casey chapter :)
  16. Welcome To The Family
    You find another dark side of Jimmy, Brian and Amber heat up, and Rose finally enters the world
  17. It's 4 In The Morning, You Got One More Chance To Die
    Sad Chapter :(
  18. How Could This Happen To Me?
    Another sad chapter. :(
  19. You Couldn't Help Me, You Couldn't Save Me, Now I Know The End Is Here
    THE END!!