Status: Complete. Read the sequel :)

I Know You've Got Your Life In Place But I've Yet To Take The Hint

34: Morning after pill.

I woke with the sun on my back that morning, more confused than I’d been after some of the world’s worse drinking sprees. I could feel the wind in places that I normally enjoyed being wind free, and that prompted me to open my eyes rather than fall back asleep like I normally would.

The first thing I noticed was Alex laying beside me, half covered in a thin blanket that stretched nicely over his mid-section. His legs stuck out from the blanket and his head was on his arms, his hair messy. He moaned softly in his sleep, and the sound brought everything from last night rushing back.

I wasn’t sure how I was feeling. Part of me was glad that Alex and I had consummated our relationship, and couldn’t be gladder that it had happened where it had happened, but the other part of me told me that this wasn’t a good idea. I hated myself for being so pessimistic, but that’s just the way I was.

As much as I hated to disturb my sleeping angel, I shook him gently. His eyes peeped open at me, his lashes fanning his cheeks. He looked so … innocent. But in the next breath, color rushed across my cheeks as I realized just how innocent he was not.

Alex peered at me sleepily. “You wanted me, Jack?” he asked, and then, realizing how that could be interpreted, flushed as well. “I mean … oh, forget it.” He closed his eyes again.

I shook my head. Some things never change. “Alex, get up. Did you forget we’re both currently in the nude on my parent’s trampoline at 10 in the morning? We need to get dressed before they find us like this.”

See, my parents hadn’t been invited to Alex and Lisa’s wedding. Our parents hadn’t exactly been getting along, and we decided it was simpler this way, anyway. My mom barely remembered Alex on a good day, anyway.

I just didn’t want to risk them finding us together like this. My parents had no inklings that I was gay and I wasn’t sure that I wanted to change that. I knew there was no way they’d approve, and I wasn’t sure I could handle their disappointment again.

Alex wiggled around. “Not getting up. Too tired. You killed me, Jack.”

I laughed at the thought of this, but got more serious when I heard noises from up around the house.

“Alex, I’m serious! Get your ass up right now, or I’ll eat you.”

He pried one eyelid open. “That’s supposed to scare me?”

I glared at him. “Yes.”

He sighed, a long drawn out sigh that was purely exaggeration. “Fine, I’ll get up.” He kicked off the blanket and rose to his knees.

My throat went dry, just looking at him. He was so beautiful. His skin was sun-kissed with the start of a summer glow, and in the morning light, his skin looked like it was made of a precious metal. I’d never noticed before how long his legs were, or how graceful his hands were. His hair was just the right length, and my palms started to swear with just thinking of running my hands through it.

Alex looked at me. “Er … Jack, you weren’t serious when you said you were going to eat me, were you?”

I could feel my heart beating through my chest. “Maybe I was,” I whispered softly, crawling over to him. I saw the goose bumps race up and down his arms and heard his intake of breath.

“Lie down,” I commanded. When he hesitated, I pushed him down with one finger on his chest. “I said, down.”

I crawled on top of him, my naked flesh biting into his. I was already hard, and my erection was a hot, hard contrast against the soft cold skin of his upper thighs. I leaned over him, looking straight into his eyes. The lust burning between us caused the air to crackle sharply. His hands were like coals as they ran over my back. Just the feel of his hands on my skin was enough to cause my control to crack, and I crashed my lips onto his.

My teeth nipped his lip hard enough that I tasted the bitter, acidic taste of blood on my tongue. I sucked on his lip, feeling the tender flesh going limp and swollen beneath me. My teeth scraped his tongue and he writhed underneath me. His hands were everywhere at the same time, on my thighs, my ass, my back, pulling my hair to pull me closer to him. He wrapped his legs around my hips and brought me closer than I would ever though possible. I burned so hard and so hot that it was a miracle that his skin wasn’t scalding.

He flipped me over just then, onto my knees. I felt him hard and hot against me, his skin barely touching mine but managing nonetheless to cause moan after moan to fall endlessly from my throat. Try as I might, I couldn’t stop him.

“A-A-Alex,” I managed to get out. No one had ever had this effect on me before. My skin was slick with sweat, and shivers raced up and down my body, completely at contrast with the burning sensation taking place inside my soul.

“Alex, you’re killing me”, I choked. I heard his wicked laughter and felt his lips press into the small of my back. This had more effect on me than anything, and I almost dropped to the trampoline as my legs turned completely to jelly.

“Oh no you don’t, you slut,” Alex said. “We’re going to do things my way this time.”

His hand reached around me and took my cock into his hands. His hand begin working up and down in long, hard strokes. I arched lower, wanting him to give me more; to give me everything and anything like no one else had ever been able to do.

I bit my lip hard as the pleasure escalated. I could feel him against the crack of my ass, and I was on fire for him. I moaned over and over, getting louder and louder. All sense of where we were was long lost. Nothing made sense except for this moment.

Without warning, he abruptly pushed into me. Pain took over the pleasure and I cried out, curling my nails into the material of the blanket underneath me. He filled me completely, and waited. Slowly, somehow, I managed to adjust to his presence and slowly wiggled, wanting him to move.

He began thrusting in and out, getting faster every time. I cried out again and again. The fire inside me escalated into something I’d never felt before, and in a matter of seconds, it was like a volcanic eruption inside of me. Warm liquid gushed inside of me, cooling the fire and leaving me sated.

I collapsed then, and Alex fell on top of me.

After a few minutes, he rolled onto his stomach beside me and looked at me, his eyes wild and happy.

“So,” he asked with a smirk. “Did that hurt?”

I remembered my teasing comment from the night before and glared at him. “Yes, as a matter of fact, it did!” I reached out and grabbed his hand. “But it was totally worth it.”

After a few minutes of blessed silence, we got rudely interrupted by some cat calls.

“Yo, Barakarth, are you guys dressed down there? We want to come see you, but we don’t wanna see those small penises you always brag about.”

We rolled our eyes at each other; the voice unmistakably belonged to Evan. We sighed and slipped quickly into our clothes, kicking the blankets to the side and sat on the side of the trampoline with our feet hanging down.

“We’re decent … for now,” I called. “Come on down.”

The sounds of feet pounded on the walkway and then the rest of our friends came into view. Me and Jack exchanged awkward smiles.

“So,” Flyzik said, getting straight to the point. “Did you guys have a good night or what?”

Instead of getting embarrassed, me and Jack looked at each other and burst into laugher. Flyzik eyed us uncertainly.

“What? What did I say?” he asked, his head cocked in confusion.

The two of us just shook our heads. “Trust me Matty; you don’t want to know how our night went. It would make you wish you were 5 and had no understanding of what we meant at all.”

“In other words, they had lots of mind blowing sex and really don’t feel like sharing the details with you idiots,” Vinny said decisively. “At least tell us … which one of you will be the lucky one taking the morning after pill?”

His question was met with silence and a heated flush crept over both me and Alex. We looked at each other and then at the guys, and then, in childish fashion, we each pointed at each other. Then, realizing what we were doing, we each pointed at ourselves.

“I will.” This came from both of us at the same time, and giving in to frustration, we mirrored each others movements and dropped our heads into our hands.

Laughter came from the crowd in front of us.

“At least you understand the meaning of give and take in a relationship,” Jeff said, and everyone else seemed to agree from the loud exchanging of high fives.

“Now … on a more serious note,” Rian said, “We actually came to ask you something.”

I didn’t like the sounds of this.

“H-how did your parents take things?” he continued in one breath.

The silence was so loud that none of us were able to concentrate on anything but each other’s breathing.

“My parents have yet to acknowledge that I still exist,” Alex said finally, and I could hear the sorrow in his voice. I knew how close he was to his parents, and I knew that this had to be tearing him to pieces.

“I haven’t told mine yet,” I answered in a mumble. Suddenly, my pocket began to vibrate.

Jack, please come to the house. We would like to speak to you.

“But, I guess that’s about to change,” I said with an attempt at a smile. “See you guys in a little while.”

I could feel everyone’s eyes drilling into me as I walked away from them that morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I've been MIA again. I haven't been able to write, I'm not so sure why.
If I can get 5 comments on this, the next chapter will be up in a few hours.
Peaceful interlude is over, just so ya know.
And the end is coming, soon.
Not sure how soon ... but be warned. This can't last forever :(
Check out my new story! :)