Sequel: Eponey 1
Status: Comment Swap People: Please comment the newest chapter

Eponey - the Millenium Bug

Celeste 1

The next morning, I woke up, and had breakfast, then went to school. Today I was looking out for special bracelets, and the like. Many girls had bracelets, but they all were so mundane. There was nothing special or anything to them, but then again, maybe, so were the girls.

Some boys had too, but they were few, which was to be expected. After the first class, maths, which was unexpectedly, exceedingly simple, I went to the office off schedules. That was not the place I used to visit, like my friend, neighbour and friend use to frequent so often, nowadays. But, then again, that was maybe to change? I was moved up the classes and, I chose additional classes, I now was qualified for. Then I went for the new class, I had decided to watch, intriguingly, I noticed some extraordinary bracelets right away.

This was going great, I was to tell Eponey. This class felt so intriguing, challenging. Nothing like any of the classes of yesterday, I decided.

And somehow, I felt so much more connected here, like I belonged to this group of young students? And, they were all my age, I had not expected. I had first found the Centaur, then I noticed, a mermaid, a dragon and even a griffin, and then a satyr.

This was getting somewhere, and then I made a mental note. Combining the faces, to the names, and images. Knowing, Eponey would love this. I had a few more, all new and extremely interesting classes before lunch.

At lunch I would be meeting her, this was so exiting, I had just realized; I had not yet talked to any of them, but soon I would, after speaking to Eponey. Which was to be at lunch? Next class was basics of mental notes, then I'd have Theory of telepathy, I was intrigued to find such a class.

Well, there were many other classes one may not have expected? But my schedule was full now as it was, so I could not take them. Maybe I could find an opening later?

I would get used to my capacity, I reasoned, or maybe it would keep changing, growing, developing? If so, I would add more classes till I ran out of time or classes. Which ever came first ?

I noticed more centaurs, and a few of the other forms, then I suddenly found a new one, one I did not even recognize ? That was odd, interesting, I'd say.

I completed, adjusted, corrected my earlier note.

At the last class before lunch, I saw a manta, I thought.

A manta ray, to be exact, I came to think. When I later thought back .. I saw the manta ray flying, like as if it was some kind of strange bird. I had the most strange feeling every time I thought back at this later. The class went by and then I went for lunch, and there I was.

"Hi, Ep!" I greeted her as I was heading for the table I sat at.

"Hi, yourself, Cell!" I replied, I could notice, I had had a great day, so far.

"How did your tests go, Eponey then asked?" continuing.

"Oh, they went all find, great, actually!" I replied.

"I have some new exiting classes now, and lost some old, less challenging!" I continued.

"Oh, well, great, did you see any bracelets, and what was the creatures?" Eponey asked.

"Adding to the Centaur, I saw Mermaids, Dragons, Griffins, and even Satyrs. And finally. Curiously, even a Manta Ray. Most curiously. But. I even saw one creature, I could not name, or even describe!" I said.

"Somehow, I feel there may be even more of these. By the way, how was your day, so far?" I asked?

"Well, it was rather good, actually. The classes are going smoothly, but what new classes did you choose?" Eponey asked.

"Mental notes, theory of Telepathy, Witchcraft,"the Forms of Body; those were the classes of the day. I was considering a few others, like "shift in time" and teleportation." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
01/02/(1.0.4) Who is Who 002