Sequel: Forever & Always.
Status: Completed. :) Thank you guys for getting this story to 9 Stars... I love you all <3

Let Me Be The One To Save You

Don't Wake Me

“Fergal! Stop!” I giggled as my best friend tickled me.

“Not until you say it!” He laughed evilly as we rolled around the long summer grass.

“Okay, okay!” I screamed through laughter. “Fergal, you are the greatest person in the world and I’d be lost without you.”

My, now, green-haired best friend laughed again and rolled off of me. He lay beside me, an arm draped lazily across my hips and his face lying the grass.

“Love you Ciara,” He mumbled into the grass, suddenly becoming serious.

“Love you too Ferg,” I whispered, equally as serious. “Please never ever leave me.”

His head popped up and he looked me directly in the eyes before ghosting his lips across my cheek.

“I will never leave you darling. You’re the sole reason for my happiness. I’ll be with you forever, even in death.”

I hugged him close and sighed contently, happy to have my best friend in my arms once more.


“Ciara, hon, time to get up,” My aunt’s voice brought me out of the realm of sleep.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It had only been a dream- Fergal was still gone. I bit back tears, it was time to start being strong. I couldn’t keep crying.

Toni knocked on my door again and I rolled out of bed.

“I’m up, now fuck off!” I yelled through the door.

She scolded me for my language but did as I had said.

I had already decided not to go to school again today so I saw no need in rushing to get ready. I took a long shower and by the time I got downstairs Toni and Austin had both already left for work. They had left me a note reminding me to get to school on time. I scrunched up the little piece of paper and threw in into the recycling bin before making my morning coffee.

Since it was raining I decided against going to the park again. Instead I stayed in my room and sat on my window seat, people watching and occasionally drawing a picture.
I had been sitting there for over an hour and was beginning to get bored with watching my neighbour watering his million and one plants. My mind had begun to drift back to my happy dream of Fergal, when I suddenly spotted him.

He was leaving the Toro house across the street and even from where I was you could tell he was beautiful. His skin was a stark white in comparison with his raven black hair that hung in shaggy waves to this shoulders. I could instantly tell that he was not a member of the Toro family, he looked nothing like them.

He stepped out from the shelter of the house’s porch and pulled a black hood over his beautiful featured. He waved goodbye to someone in the door way and began walking down the driveway.

As weird as it sounds, I couldn’t help myself from watching him intently as he crossed the road, to outside my house. I was intrigued by this handsome young stranger. As he walked by my window he looked up and I could swear he looking straight at me. I blushed fiercely and looked away, feeling silly.

When I mustered up the courage to look back down at the street the guy was gone and I realised how stupid I was being- there was no way he could have been staring at me.
I shook my head at my stupidity and went downstairs for something to eat, dismissing the stranger from my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 598 :)
Short chapter I know >.<
But I just wanted her to get a glimpse of this 'strange man'
I'm sure we can all guess who he is ;)

Comment etc. :) <3